Spoiler BL - To Be a Fan in a Horror Movie

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes so much more sense!

Heungbo and Poor_Hero like this.
  2. Raiyu

Raiyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to go and MTL this after reading all the posts. It took me a few days 'cause it's...well, horror. And I am so weak at horror lol. Definitely one of the odder danmei I've read since I joined.

Heungbo likes this.
  3. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally done with this! Short summaries, idk why it just felt kind of exhausting to read.

Movie5 : Nameless Prison
    Mc(artist) in prison for accidently killing some guy who plagarized him . Ppl keep disappearing from prison. There are tortured screams at night. Mv and protags investigate. The prison was actually taken over by crazy scientists, who use the prisoners to do human experiments. Mc blows up the lab, calls reporters, expose group of crazy scientists, they all get transfered to normal prison.

Movie 6: Ghost Ship
    Mc + little cousin VR movie together , group of friends get shipwrecked in storm, rescued by another ship. The ppl there act really weird, extra nice to them, two friends disappear one each night, mc and co investigate, the ship crew is a ghost ship that shipwrecked 25yrs ago, but somehow survived by skinning ppls bodies and taking over (why this plot again???) MC blows up ship, they escape on raft, gets rescued by coast guards/navy or something.

last arc: ml made a movie showing their past, invites mc to view it in private theater room. Mc could see ghost as kid. He stayed with grandma in countryside, found young ml trapped in spirit form inside abandoned house, frees him and takes care of young ml, ml is a living ghost (ie not dead but spirit out of body) ml has no memories, mc parents r freaked out, somehow found a shaman to erase mc memories. Mc moves to city, somehow ml follows, they secretly stay together for a few years, until parents make mc forgot ml again. At end of movie, ml waits for mc outside the door, they finally meet in person :blob_grin:

Ml was actually used to experiment and create the VR technology cause he has super brain powers or something (didnt really make sense) ml is director of vr movies technology, thus why he can follow mc around. Ml is also a director in a mental hospital (idk why???) ...mc talks with mom, goes see hypontist to regain his memories, lives happily ever after with ml.

2extras: extra movie 1: the hospital romance (talked about before) mc is dr at hospital. He just wants to watch the m protag and f protag love story. But one night, a group of dr /nurses go ghost hunting/rumor of haunted elevator and a mysterious extra 18th floor, mc gets stuck in elevator alone (ml attacking (sneak kissing) him) then all the ghost start showing up throughout the plot

Extra movie 2: mc had won a free movie of choice, he picked a r18 xxx one :blobrofl: a group of ppl/work colleagues go on vacation. All the couples go at it everywhere while ml sticks to mc eat tofu. Nothing actually happens between them though (why did you pick this movie then mc???)

4. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    "look i know y'all feels like death row prisoners almost everyday, but you haven't serve your time so go back in jail!"
    :facepalm: well at least it's a movie not real life
    :blobcry:

Heungbo likes this.
  5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think it makes sense, since they are "real" prisoners/criminals?

Heungbo likes this.
  6. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    they live almost everyday (depending how fast they realized) in fear of death. that's mental torture, i think they should be sent to therapist.

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the translation and like it very much. Gonna start MTL.

Question to friends who already read/MTL.
    After reading chapter 1-10, kinda got acustomed to MC movie friend, the dorm mate Li and the female protagnist Lin.
    Is MC will have meeting with those characters he meets in movies? Do we get any glimpse of what the actor/actress inside the movies? Wait, do the actor/actress can interact with MC when they are inside the movie or just some kind of VR, so no recollection whatsoever?

Dragon_Reader and Heungbo like this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd and 3rd movie were confusing, or MTL of this was confusing :blobconfused:
    If not for @Saikyi and @Rucce spoilers, I would still in the middle of plot labyrinth :blobhug:

No one died in 2nd movie, all characters were alive. Kinda wanted to watch such horror movie.

Kleep, Rucce and Heungbo like this.
  9. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading the spoilers I kinda got a bit confused about the ghost guy(also the ML?) so if someone can clarify it would be great(this is what I get for reading the spoilers for another similar novel at the same time:facepalm::facepalm:)

so is the main ghost dude the person who first made the ‘you can go into your favourite movie and interact!’ Movies and then met the MC when he was small, a art teacher came into the scene, the ML killed the art teacher, because of trauma the MC lost his memory’s with hypnotism, the ML died because some dude wanted the ML’s luck and now the ML’s soul has spilt apart with the MC’s job to make him whole again or something?

lizabernal96 likes this.
  10. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i understand your question correctly...ml's spirit can like come out of his body = ghost form. So he was being experimented on which results in the interactive movies, which is why ml has so muxh control over them. Mc when he was younger, he could see MLS ghost and they became friends. This scared mcs family, so they hypnotized him to forget ml (this happens twice)

Ml did not kill any art teachers, nor did he ever die, and his soul has not split and mc does not have any tasks to heal ml. This must be from something else.

11. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLARIFYING!!!!!!:aww::aww:
    You have no idea how confused I was:blobdizzy:

12. Eustasia

Eustasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the story ever mention Chen Su's (ML) identity?

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lady Eustace They will, eventually LOL

The translation is diong great! And it's already the 5th movie, we're gettign there!
    Thank you to the translator KK
    Aaa Aaahhhh I want to read more horror movies than the MC and ML movie (the last movie) :blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. HeartBL

HeartBL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're referring to another BL novel "I rely on kisses to clear survival games".

Alegria Jones likes this.
  15. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a feeling the mum was hiding something
    The latest chapters were/are pointing towards that

Dearest_Reader likes this.
  16. catbitmytongue.98

catbitmytongue.98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't actually planning to read the spoilers, but after reading the last chapter of the Unknown prison arc. I just have to know if the MC is not suffering from double personality disorder hahah. I mean a lot of things seems to allude to this
    *grandma keeps on saying "you are xiao su to mc"
    *solo viewing is solo viewing but ml seems to be present everytime
    *it won't be that farfetched since it's a horror genre

Mc and ml being the same person would be really shocking hahaha

17. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're two different people

18. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. ML is too overpowered here to the point that it doesn't really make sense :( I guess it would have been better if he really was just a ghost or something. I'm only reading for the fluff and the other characters comments on their relationship during the movies <3

19. Fdy_A

Fdy_A Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So which is gong and which one is shou?

20. Fdy_A

Fdy_A Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So which is gong and which one is shou?