I'm in WuHan,the infected zone you called,Anything to ask?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by akes117, Jan 24, 2020.

1. akes117

akes117 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is hard to explain,so i shall try to use CN and ENG to express
    这个问题非常复杂,你说的国有公寓早就在很早以前的(公改私)运动中消失了,现在除了各地高校内部的教师宿舍和国企员工宿舍,重要机关的分配房以外,已经不存在所谓的国有公寓了。而且,现在还真有人信鬼城的谣言啊?另外,房价是不可能降的,上面批的文都没用,最多限购。
    而且我昨天特意就你这个问题问了一个做工程质量监督的朋友,他告诉我从零开始建造一个临时医院,如果有现成的地,有模板图纸,可能只要十天左右,但要说用你这种办法,不提前期准备工作,单单就工程改造来说,他们首先要拿到原图纸,然后设计院帮忙修改,再下发承包单位实施。就承包单位来说,他们需要专人丈量,对比图纸,然后规划安全通道,防火措施等一系列配套工作,还有些地方如果和图纸差别比较大的,他们还要重新上报参数,由设计院重新修改下发,然后他们再开始正式施工,等完成大致的改造工作,可能还要请专门的防疫团队进行下一步改造....就算全程开绿灯,大概可能要.....最快最快3个月。
    如果真的要商量公寓征用,花费的时间不比拆迁来的少,另外还有一种存在叫刁民,你不给他个几千万元,他就敢在自己身上泼汽油...
    顺便纠正你一点,不是专制,是绩效制
    This problem is very complicated. The state-owned apartments you mentioned disappeared long ago(土改,公改私,还有零几年的地皮大拍卖). The only remains are belong to some universities as the dormitories of teachers and a few state-owned enterprises and some as Internal welfare houses.Those are unable to satisfied the requirements.No mention that there are people still living .(Does anyone really believe in the ghost town rumor now?In addition, the price of house is impossible to fall, even the Center’s warning documents are useless, limit to buy is their best try.)

Yesterday, I had asked this question you mentioned to a friend doing the engineering quality supervision, he told me they could build a temporary hospital from nothing, if there is ready to have a template drawing, may be as long as ten days or so, but if ways goes like you said, not counted in advance period preparatory work, only talk about case of engineering,

First they must get the original blueprint, and then the design institute will help modify, and issued to the contractor to implement.In terms of the contractors, they need professional measurement, drawings, and then planning safe passage, fire prevention measures and a series of work, if something different, they must report to the design institute, by the design institute to modify and redesigning again, and then they started construction, till general renovation work finished,the special epidemic prevention teams may be invited for the next step reform...Even if gov let the green light goes all the way, maybe...At least 3 months,is the fastest.

If really want to discuss the apartment requisition, the time spent is no less than the demolition, there is another kind of existence called obstinate residents,if you do not give them more than tens of millions Yuan each, he dare to pour gasoline on their own bodies.....

And one more thing to correct you, it's not democratic, it's a performance system to manage.Worse,some kind

lychee and Ai chan like this.
  2. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    The mask is to prevent virus spread out of your own bodily fluid from your mouth or nose in cases of coughing and sneezing fit. In such cases people living together with you are the most prone to catch them and worst thing is the virus that has successfully replicate through your system has copies of your DNA so it made them much easier to infect your blood related families.
    It does nothing to airborne diseases or to be precise little to nothing.
    As virus need a living cell to survive and replicate most virus are spread by contact either directly or through bodily fluid so preventing skin touch through use of gloves and involuntary spread of bodily fluid by use of mask does double just as much it prevent someone to catch it by wearing them.

kkgoh likes this.
  3. dohaeris

dohaeris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you say people are more outspoken in real life after what happened to that Li doctor?
    The reaction on social media to the cover-up was largely reported.

mir likes this.
  4. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to him?

5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    Which cover up ? The failure of initial measures by Wuhan local government ?

7. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, masks are more to prevent the wearer from infecting others, rather than the other way around.
    Just wish people buying them realized that.

imK likes this.
  8. akes117

akes117 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure,too many rumours mixed in truth,some want to hide while some exaggerate,I don't know which I could trust.

mir likes this.
  9. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay to trust what you read the closest to you. You can build up the larger picture later with logic.
    Summary of what i read.
    Doctor Li made a warning video to his private contact while an investigation to new unknown virus underway which is apparently he seems to be unaware of being done. Due to the nature of such confidential information later he's asked for non disclosure at home by the authority so i read which he did not follow through so it then made him a felon although he later acquitted by the central government.

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's info from my cousin, the death toll in China has risen to 970 people more. Is this true?

11. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,do you need to pay for the hospital bill??
    Hoping we're stay safe and healty :blobsob::blobsob:

12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, are you still alive? Or is it that the CCP has blocked your access to the land of laughter? How's it hanging in there?

imK and mir like this.