Spoiler (BL) I come from 2017 [Interstellar] Author: Yu Luo Meng

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jhanez, Feb 9, 2020.

1. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    我来自2017[星际]
    作者:雨洛萌

When inexplicably struck by lightning, I woke up to 5,000 Years later? !!
      Second class? Black and white world!
      That's it.
      What kind of ghost will the first general of Huaguo marry him?

Su Mo: Lord General, if you marry me, I ca n’t make buns!
      Mu Tian: This technology has been successful two thousand years ago. This is not the reason you refuse.
      The system prompts: There are rewards for successful baby making.
      Su Mo: ... I x your uncle!
    =====================================

Read notes:
    ★ This article crosses the future, 1vs1, with buns Infested, there are cheats (you can say the system), not to enter carefully!
    ★ The world background in this article only has two colors, black and white, and human beings are also divided into grades. See the text for details!
    =====================================
    This novel is complete at 139 chapters but I can only find up to only 26 chapters in different sites.
    Little angels please help me find a site with full chapters especially the last 2 extras.
    Thank you =^_^=

2. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Smells Promising... :blobsmilehappyeyes: *waiting for spoilers*

3. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jhanez Off-topic but who's that in your pf/avi? Is it from a bl series?

4. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That looks like from yuri from yuri on ice i think

jhanez and Sa76 like this.
  5. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler or Raw please...

Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Shizuka15, pcheshire, Selax and 2 others like this.
  6. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's only the free chapters in every site I found, about 20+ chapters.
    I found this in an extra of Star Food King by the same author and was curious about the black and white earth.
    If anyone can find the complete version that would be great.
    Please & thank you =^_^=

WagKalimutan likes this.
  7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Only use tag train if theres any spoilers available.

Best to tag the mtl king or queen or anyone who can skip through raws

pcheshire, Kleep and Zhen_Qing like this.
  8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read up to chapter 20 yet?:cookie:

9. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    only up to chapter 26. :blobsad:

10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please spoil up to 26? I tried all sites go up to 26 only and most sites are the same layout but with a different url.

Kinda stupid.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    pcheshire likes this.
  11. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the Mtl king/Mtl Queen?

12. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor and others that i dont recall rn

13. Bluewins

Bluewins Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have mtled the novel, my English is not that good. Thus bear with me;)
    Mc is Su Mo, he is from 2017. Before going home at new year he happened to by a black bracelet. While waking thru a park to go the busstation, he is hit by lighting. And he travels 5 thousand years in the future. The he meets the ml, Mu Tian. Mc is lost and doesn’t understand what is happening. The people in the world that he transversed to are fighting these weird beast called nightmare beast. The ml lead save mc from an attack by one of those beast and things happen. The mc final tries to save ml who is in a coma by blood lost and leave the place to lead the beast away. When mc leaves, the men of ml arrive with their space ship and pick ml up. Ml is a general who mission is to fight nightmare beast. His men ask who saved hem and how this person can walk to this nightmare place. the ml doesn’t know at this moment who mc is and doesn’t even know how he looks like :ROFLMAO:. The mc in the mean while walks through the nightmare Forrest and comes across they first city. Luck is on his side, it seems that those attack by those beast destroyed the database for the citizenship and everyone has to register again on that day. Here mc meets his first friend in the world Li Shi (I think). The mc doesn’t understand anything. The first he notice in the city is there is no color, only white, black and gray. So he ask his friend for the reason, of course the friend find this really weird. So he ask of mc isn’t from China. Mc replys that he comes from other place and the friend makes the assumption that he is from star alliance. Mc doesn’t know what this is but confirms it. He just want survive and know that if they know the truth, that he would probably be caught and sliced in some kind of lab. From the same friend he got to know that since 2 thousand years ago something happens to the earth and thus losing sl color. This was caused by the appearance of the nightmare beast. Furthermore he learns that the humans are know split in 3 classes. The first class those are the nobles, the Royal familie and prestige people. The second class, the normal people and the third class the lowest class.

I don’t know if I understand them to correct but I think The class that you are in is depend of the color of your blood ( either you have white/ dark blood) and skin color. People with white blood and white skin are from the first class. People with whit skin and dark blood are from the second class and people with dark skin and dark blood are third class. Mc is classed as a second civilian.

14. Bluewins

Bluewins Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc register himself as a second citizen. The take some tissue sample to find relatives. However there none, therefore he is registered as an orphan and gets some money and an appartement. His friends explains also the rules, he has to go the school and earn some money. If that doesn’t happen, than he wil be transported to the free zone. The worst place to be. His friends lives in the same building. They both leave to go back to their appartement. With the appartement comes a smart robot. The robot explained also some things about the world and about the virtual world. Mc logs in the virtual world that resembles earth before the disaster.

Dragon_Reader, Kleep and Shizun like this.