Spoiler The General Loves to Collect Little Red Flowers (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by KeyLyme, Feb 4, 2020.

1. KeyLyme

KeyLyme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The General Loves to Collect Little Red Flowers [将军爱集小红花]

Author: 困成熊猫

Genre: Interstellar, ABO, Transmigration

Translator: Frozenmirage on Chrysanthem Garden

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-general-loves-to-collect-little-red-flowers/

I was a bit surprised that there was no spoiler thread for this, so I'm creating one

Novel sounds interesting but I'm not interested enough to fully read it so I would like some spoilers. :blobpopcorn:

Specifically I was wondering if guard captain x Shen Feilan sees any more screen time.

As always all spoilers are welcome :blobReach:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. amechansan

amechansan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this story 5 days ago and got curious so I MTLed all the way :) It is a light read and fun. The captain guard x Shen Feilan's story is unfortunately just a passing side character's screen time. But in the later parts the side cp will be Yan Jie's and his husband!! Soo cute hahaha I commented in the translation in chrysanthemumgarden about wanting Yan Jie's pair be big bro Yang and the gods must be listening to me when I mtled it voila lol how happy was I;)

Andddd from what I get reading MTLing- General and Lele knew each other in their past lifetime. Many thinks General is the ghost king and there was a point Lele also thought he was King Yama-the god of underworld. This because there was no order in Underworld anymore and the dead said that the king has been missing for a long time and there was no figurehead anymore in hell. And MC guessing it should be ML as he can draw runes x100 better than MC-even without doing rituals and asking blessings from god it works 100x effective than MC's works. So MC told him. . . you might be a god?! But later on they found out they are both gods!! And they have loved each other and even having a child of their own in their past lives. :X3::X3:

3. amechansan

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is actually the true ruler of hell. MC always tells ML that he (ML) might not be human but a powerful being of underworld because he can draw runes like writing paperworks and their effectivity is a 100x more than his runes, he can see ghosts in the later part without opening his eyes using a talisman and all ghosts have the feeling of fear towards him. But ML remembered the past when MC was taken hostage by the villains and was in labor prematurely. The triplets were still 5 months old in his tummy when he gave birth prematurely. ML nearly lost his mind and something awaken in him and drew something (rune) in the hospital's wall. He goes to the hospital after settling the enemies and finding almost all the ghost were there surrounding the place and they were all kneeling. The ghost of his regiment were asking why are the old ghosts kneeling on Lele's ward and when there general came they also paid him courtesy and knelt down to him. The ghost said of course we are paying respects to the rulers, are you kidding us? It was because the rune he drew was the symbol of the ruler of underworld but ML knows he is not the true ruler but Lele. When MC wakes up and saw the rune on ML's hand (rune drawn on hospital's wall appears on his hand-glowing or something?) he asked are you the something of underworld? And ML said no but did not elaborate and brush it off. When MC went to sleep, ML touched his left leg (the one limping when he was alive 500 years ago) and black gas came out of it (he purifies it) and the same golden rune appeared on MC's leg. It was not later when the triplets are nearly taken hostage that MC's power manifested and caused thunderstorms and darkness did ML told him about their story. Turns out MC was the young prince of hell and the next in throne and the two met in Underworld. ML is dubbed the ghost king in hell as he was very naughty and other ghosts followed and feared him. They were polar opposites as ML is a trouble maker while MC is the benchmark(? idk what benchmark of is MC-maybe of goodness? lol in hell?) with the purest soul. MC then was tasked by his father to preach/give lecture to the ghosts in a certain place in hell (ML told him that all ghost in this place are all from heaven(?) including him), in order for their resentments to lessen and can leave hell to reincarnate/or go to the next life (lol bear with me-40-50% is lost thru comprehension of MTLs (n)(n)). At first they were like cats and dogs as ML is always skipping class and MC always drags him back as his mission is to educate ML and the other ghosts were just secondary. Then one day MC noticed his students growing lesser and lesser until only ML is left listening to him. MC asked what happened to other ghosts and ML answered smiling"I just found out I don't like other watching you". Kyaaahhh that's how got together and ML listens to him and his resentments are getting less and less. MC also gave 90% of his spiritual power to ML because he wants to take him out of hell but when they're about to go ML didn't arrived at their agreed place (?). Turns out their parents found out about it, King of Underworld was mad when he knew 90% of his powers were given and locked him up (?) and later sends him to live as human, wiping his memories out. ML on the other hand is also not an ordinary ghost he is also the youngest son of a higher god (? not sure) and was also forcibly called back to heaven (?that's what the translation said ). Their child was taken by MC's father and when the chaos descended in underworld at his last breath MC's father sent ML to the world hoping he will find MC in the end. Hahaha such story!! And ML has been giving MC's power back to him every night from the time he remembers *winks winks*. And his left leg was actually a curse that existed way back when they in Hell. Annndddd the eldest of the triplets is their son back then. The MC's father took care of the soul and now he was born to them again. He is wayyy advanced than his siblings as he is already older than them. 2 Boy Alphas and 1 girl Alpha!!! And in the end MC is pregnant again with TWINSSSS . MC protested that why can't it be just one and doc said if it diminishes by 1 everytime then your next pregnancy will be surely only 1 lol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  4. amechansan

Reading List:
    Link
    As MC's green tea bitch of a brother is shown parading himself with the Aldrich guy. . . netizens were praising how perfect of a couple are they that it was way way better than the good-for-nothing MC who married a hideous ML (lol such nosy-buddies). MC retaliated by taking many pics with ML and posting it online as well as asking forgiveness for his past behaviors and all but still internet war is a scary thing! ML also posted a video of them thanking people for their family of five and it blew up. General is handsome, MC is pregnant with triplets! How powerful are these couple hahaha and ML also released the video of the call b/n MC and the mother-son duo (the one them showing him the bro taking his room and telling him to divorce his hubby) and the power of detectives in the internet proved to be terrifying- of course with the help of ML pushing things around. People then investigated some things about MC and his bro and come to see that although MC is hot-tempered and all but the bro is way worse as he likes to pretend a goody-two shoes but in reality is that they were the one robbing MC of things. They sympathized with MC and said he turned out to be hostile and rebelled because of the two-faced mother-son duo. The bro got dissed and he was afraid to go out and even the Aldrich guy blacklisted his number. In his fury he posted videos of MC doing bad things before and the backlash is real. People said that MC already apologized and is sincerely doing his best to live good with his husband and this brother actually posted these videos again? Doesn't this mean he kept all the videos of his brother doing bad things, to be used as what? Hahaha And then someone posted that if one looks closely the brother actually looks like MC's father of a general. When in fact, the brother should be a step brother being son of the stepmom before marriage to the general and only the two younger omega children are their biological kids. The general and the stepmom got worried as it turns out in Tarot kingdom there is severe punishment (even stripping you of your military powers) for extramarital affairs and adultery and concubinage. The green tea bitch is actually a child out of wedlock and also is 2 years old younger than MC when in fact MC's mother died when he was 2 and the stepmom is still married to someone else!Such scandal!Hahaha MC's mother died prematurely because of illness as well as the husband of the stepmom but it turns out the husband was killed as he later was summoned by ML to blackmail MC's father.

In fear of others knowing this secret the general sent his son to Blood Prison War (IDK if this is accurate (n)(n)) to marry him to a son of his friend but he planned to erase bro's identity and make him look like he died so no one will find out about him being his biological son. During his trip they announced it met a mishap and declared dead when in truth he was in that Prison planet undergoing a plastic surgery and was married to the unruly warden of that place. The stepmom was not informed of this so he thinks his son is already dead. When MC went back to Tarot with et. al she shouted to MC but was reprimanded by the general as he was currying favor with MC for his ability. They also met the Aldrich guy and did not even put them in his eyes. MC let out his ghost friends they brought out of Earth and asked to spy on his father and Aldrich and the stepmom. The ghost come out very angry but they reported that stepmom really has no idea about the plan and then ML urged MC to sleep. Then the spy ghost told ML about what the Aldrich guy and his father-in-law talked about. The Aldrich guy told Gen. Le that "are you really willing to let MC go to other infantry and not to ours? If you help me we will take him back" The Gen. said he is already married and marked and is pregnant so what can they do. Aldrich guy said there is a way to wash off the mark and all so he can take MC as his. Lol the 2 ghost nearly strangled the disgusting guy. ML then said they have the nerve to touch someone he cherishes? Must be asking for death!! So he summons the ex-husband of the stepmom (presumably killed off by the stepmom and the general) and blackmails general into exposing Aldrich guy during the banquet in the palace. As ML can now draws many talisman to see the dead during the banquet they opened everyone's eyes and the queen asked if she could see her mother and it really did appear! During the shock and all Aldrich guy whispered to the Gen. if he will agree to his plan and before he finishes ML shouted "What did you just said general?" and everyone was shocked to see him so madd. . . he was far from the two as he and MC were near the King and Queen. And so in front of all, the guy was lifted in the air as if someone is strangling him (t'was the ex-husband of stepmom- but hiding). The Marshal grandpa of Aldrich asked what's he doing though he knew what they are talking about. ML said that Aldrich was talking about taking his wife, washing off the mark between them and all. The old man said it is impossible and how could he hear it since he is far from them which the ML answered I couldn't but someone else could (implying the deads). He then asked isn't it true Gen. Le? Which Gen. Le saw in the ceiling the menacing face of the ex-husband. He took out a recorder that played their previous conversation. . .next was ML beating the said Gen into a pulp in the reason of how could I contain my emotion when someone else said they'll try to take his wife and kill his kids?? Aldrich guy landed in jail as the omega queen is also mad with his treatment to the omegas :sick::sick::sick::D:D:D:D

MC also summoned MLs parents while in Tarot and now he has more people, living and the dead treating him like a treasure. They went back to Earth and while MC was living comfortably the bro has already changed face and is always angry blaming everything to MC. He found out the reason-that is he is a biological son of Gen. Le and this truth that should be a happy thing made him more mad when he remembers the law about the punishment in Tarot regarding cheating and extramarital affairs-punishing all who are involved in the affair. He asked why MC all get everything-even marrying someone great while he get to marry a man with no future. ML is actually on to him but lost him while going back to Tarot as it turns out his husband the warden of the prison were in cahoots with the enemy Orcs. They want to get Earth as well as the mine planet ML's force were protecting and eventually invade Tarot. The man is actually the enemy who attacked MC and ML with the Orcs as they wanted to get MC in the order of MC's father. The attacked was the cause of MC's premature labor and all but ML still saved him and the enemy got defeated. They later found the bro in Earth and was locked up and during his interrogation he actually bites a drug that forced him into estrus thinking he could entice the two Alpha. Tang Ye is affected but because soldiers are trained to this he was only affected a little while ML treats all like a dirt (lol not his wifey's pheromones) They called the doc to inject him with inhibitors to calm his suffering (estrus hahaha). That time also the King and Queen were on the way as they will inspect Earth and the captured enemy but MC's father also came. ML guessing that either he was here for the brother (does he knew they got him?) or to see the warden's condition being ordered by his friend (warden's father). What the general did not expect is that ML also got the green tea bitch (lol like to call him that). So when ML took them to see the warden he also told them, we also got his wife-would you like to see him? Gen. Le said he is not feeling well but ML said he should come-he knows you. Hinting this the king also said they all should come. That was the time they opened a monitor and when the bro sees the Gen. he called out father, the general denying idk who the hell are you. The bro then said "it's me! Tianyu! They changed my face! Save me!" and all. ML then handed a paper to the king and upon reading it the king shouted "Gen. as far as everyone knows you only got 3 biological children, MC and the 2 younger ones" but the medical report shows bro is also his son (during medical examination in school the stepmom let bro take medicines that will alter genetic data-as to not be caught). What they did not expect was before anyone can move Gen. Le took hostage of the king in the neck and demanded the warden and the bro to be released. King said to follow him so ML just followed while telling Gen. Le, you really think you can get out of this? Then Gen. Le demanded to also bring his grandchildren to him. . .MC was furious and won't-in a million years-will give his children to that man. But the king is held in the neck and ML said of course he can. . . telling MC that nothing will happen to their babies ah. But MC was really really furious that he hugged the suspended incubator shouting that he will never let his babies be hostages and that he will take their place. Shouting this the surrounding turned dark in an instance and thunders flashing across the sky. Lol he scorched the old general and the aircraft. After the storm MC was not in the scene anymore (hahaha he went home with his babies) His father, bro and the warden were all fainted in the ground. The king then asked "Who are you?" which the ML answered "I am not a human"
    King: "It's not a good joke!"
    ML: I am not kidding. So is my wife and also the 3 bean sprouts! (goes home to coax his enraged wife :LOL::LOL:)
    The 3 are then shipped back to Tarot to face their crimes!! That's it for them!

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

hmudara, Selax, maya_sov and 2 others like this.
  6. babyangelholic

babyangelholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God... I just read this novel last night and just finished it a moment ago. I am really looking forward to the whole ending!!
    All the spoiler makes me so excited ❤️❤️❤️

Both MC and ML are precious and people in ML's group are also precious. So happy for Yanjie he finally got himself a husband LOL!!!

Thank you so much for the spoiler. I hope there are a lot cute moments between the couples and their children

pcheshire likes this.
  7. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this in raw some months ago... with my memory I forgot the most of the plot :blobwoah:
    I only remember that they are so sweeet~ :blobmelt:

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the summary, so in the beginning ML didnt like MC?
    How or what happened that change that?

9. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    And what happen to this "Heart of the Sparrow" thingy?

10. amechansan

Reading List:
    Link
    They actually haven't meet so they both don't like each other. As Omegas are basically so few in numbers their marriage are determined by genetic matching. That is when Omegas reach marriageable age they are open for marriage, usually to Alphas, to create superior gene (A and O deemed perfect genes) or by genetic match and MC and ML matched and was set to marry - for political sake. It was revealed later that there was manipulation in the matching, that is MC is has high match with Aldrich guy but because of his reputation as an arrogant, self-entitled young master the guy does not want him. They manipulated the matching and make it MC and ML have high match so there is decree for them to marry. It was a pit dug for ML as he is a promising general with no background, so marrying him to a wastrel is a trap and if he declines he will have offended MC's father who is a General, that is why ML has no favorable thought about him. It changed when they met at the marriage registry and ML noticed MC is far different from what he reads in the news and is actually interesting. Later on he fell for him, and fell hard :rolleyes:

11. amechansan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh em, I forgot about this one! But I really can't remember if this was mentioned again or not, I am also not sure. Lol, idk if it was the one given by ML to MC and the thing that protected him in the blast or not, not really sure :cry:

12. Kuzo

Kuzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:Anyone know which chapter that MC do fortune telling about having a wife or husband?

13. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have finished this few months ago but I forgot the title and the summary because they don't match the story at all. Why do many authors of webnovel like to give title and summary that have no connection whatsoever to the storyline and mislead the reader.

14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it different? I'm interested in it after reading the summary.

15. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all there is no red flower and there is no rewards from MC to ML like mentioned in summary
    Also, the genre is mix of ABO, interstellar and supernatural

MC was a taoist/metaphysics who transmigrated to ABO interstellar world
    OriMC was bethroted to ML, so MC left to planet Huaxia to meet ML who was stationed there. The planet was a battleground, many soldiers had died there and MC found that their souls were still there, guarding the place and their compatriots. Thus MC started his metaphysics job again, telling ML and the other about the dead soldiers, burning food, paper house for them etc.

16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .......wth?? This is truly different!??
    Also.....ABO, interstellar but with supernatural.....now I dont rly optimist to read this.

17. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a long time since I read this that I forgot, the flower appeared in passing. So after they lived together in planet Huaxia/earth and got along well, ML asked when MC was going to do it with him. So MC wrote the little flower reward paper and sent it to ML, in hope to delay the deeds, ML printed the document but erase two zero, making 300 to 3.

Planet huaxia was actually earth. Natural disaster wrecked earth and about 15,000 people escaped to another planet. The rest of human being died later. MC saw earth was surrounded by resentment of those who were killed and wanted to help.

The novel is actually okay. And I like supernatutal genre so yeah...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  18. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why not many BL spoiler now?