LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, thats surprising.
    i thought she's the heroine for the 4th series

2. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    what can i say but i forget the slap to Lelia i just want her to feel despair at this point, I pretty much hope Luxion can control what ever that lost weapon shes going to uncover

3. IronKaiser25999

IronKaiser25999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it has been a pleasure to go through vol. 5 with all of you, because this forum wil die till next volumen arrives :,(

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Or until new illustrations arrive

5. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Leila is basically a scum... She still thinks that world is still a game and i don't know if she even thinks about Noelle at all other than her use as the priestess, she's still labelling her own twin sister as 'game heroine'. I could understand her rationale about Leon basically holding them by the neck though, but poor Emile, i think he will most likely see them both (her and the Louise's step brother) together for long and feel like being discarded...

Gin_Hindew and ExtremeRampage like this.
  6. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who want to bet that the main boss of this arc will be Emile? I think he will be the one to turn the tree into a monster due to jealousy for Leila being a bitch and two timing. The 'safe' quiet one is the most crazy.

7. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that from WN? you should put spoiler tag on it.
    wel, it'll be hillarious if serge and lelia got the cheat item then beat the boss(tree) using it, saying to leon "we dont need your help and we got powerful cheat item too so dont mess with us", leon leave alzer with noelle, lelia reach what she called the game ending with serge, thinking everything will be alright but what they got after destroying the tree is alzer without the tree protection, gaining hatred not just from all the six noble but the rest of civilian for killing the tree and all the surrounding country turn belligerent against them since the tree is no longer exist and they want revenge for what alzer did to them in the past.

8. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how the story changed regarding the events in the LN in comparison to WN?

9. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I need moar Leon X Marie~ :blobmelt:

Also it'd be nice if Author would make an IF Story between Leon X Mylene stealing her from the bastard King. blobmelt_thumbs

From stealing brides to wifes plox~ :blobrofl:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  10. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, it's will return to sleep mode until next volume release.

11. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't need that, you can read the WN :
    She's one of the harem member and have a daughter with Leon in the after story

Gin_Hindew and ali3rd like this.
  12. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the Webnovel, the second arc going too fast and rush. But in the light novel, the author take it slowly and introduce many new characters and events along side, so the story in the LN more interested than the web novel

13. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.... I don't know Japanese and i don't wnna rely on google translation. :blobpensive:

14. avocat

avocat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I known it's a pain of ass. But it's very funny to read

15. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not from wn. I never read wn of this. Just my guess

16. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I could kinda see Emile and Serge both dumping Lelia and becoming a BL couple.

17. IronKaiser25999

IronKaiser25999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like if the paid item in the 2nd game went rampage, Leila is at fault, Emile dumps Leila for hanging out with Serge, Leon obtains a new AI that will make him suffer, Noelle keeps the collar, Livia and Ange returns. I think that is all

18. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And and the long dark waiting time has arrived once more while we wait for the author to finish the next volume.

So the only characters we have left that could credibly cause issues in volume 6 are Serge, Emile, Leila and whatever hidden item is in the ruins. Also the King is plotting something to harass Leon with... which could be vastly amusing.

I expect Serge and Leila to unleash some kind of major trouble (most likely by accident) before Livia and Angie leave causing Livia, Angie, Noelle, and Louise to all have to team up. I'm looking forward to Volume 6.

19. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I think that Leila really don't know what's she's doing because come on she's like Frampton that dude had the same thought about Leon and see what happen, jeez stupid people will always be stupid lol, if Leila have a brain she will see that she's making a big mistake but well that's gonna be awesome because that will be such a riot but man Leon is savage to the core, you know what I love about this novel is the climax because it's when the novel gets better poor Leon the karma and also the shuraba C'est magnifique!

20. ali3rd

ali3rd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could I get all these details reading the after story only, or would I need to go back a bit more? I rather not read too much googled translated stuff for my brain's sake but the curiosity is killing me