Spoiler A Capable Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thoughtless, Aug 22, 2019.

1. saberloli

saberloli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched but there doesn't seem to be a Novel Pickup Request for this? I just binged 22 translated manhwa chapters and I like it so far.

2. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could u bring the Pickup Request?

3. thoughtless

thoughtless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make sense, because Marie's eyes were highlighted when she introduce herself to prince before.
    I just read the latest translated webtoon.... Is it positive that it was the little prince who accidentally start the fire?

4. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Silently clicks watch thread.

RBJ, rock.doll, Mifried and 3 others like this.
  5. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's already being translated by Pocky discord server they have like 2 chapter i think so far. Right now it's closed and dunno when they will reopen again.

6. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the prince find out who she is tho

7. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is like a super Mary Sue... but must admit to being hooked to the manga. And adding a +1 for wishing there were steady translations of the novel.

So curious to when she is going to get busted.

8. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, she's like a super Mary Sue, but I kinda like that she isn't naturally like that, she kinda listed all the things she thought would be good to know or be able to do. And suddenly, bam, ALL the skills lol
    I also apprechiate that it's starting to become a problem for her (I am only reading the manhwa right now), as being useless was ironically a lot more usefull for staying hidden. Hindsight is 20/20

9. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda lost interest in this after learning that it's from the same author as Doctor Elise. I feared MC might be similar to Elise, boring, one dimensional, and well, BORING! And sure thing, with each new chapter, it seems more like MC is just a copy of Elise with a different talent.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    bysaiki, Aestheronyxx, RBJ and 4 others like this.
  10. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her talent will be everything :blobpopcorn_cool:
    But her real talent is dreaming....:blobcat_hyper:
    I'm just waiting for her to get an actress dream, to fool people into thinking she is not the princess they were looking for...:blobcozy:

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr idk why I'm thinking like this but MC is quite annoying... for me at least.
    One moment she is like, 'I should stay incognito I shouldn't stand out' and whatnot. By the next moment she's like, 'Nooo I can't ignore the pitiful souls in need of aid, I'm their hidden holy mother'. And after that, 'Oh no! He almost found me' fk it
    Goddammit women! Pick what you wanna do! Either stay hidden or reveal yourself. The prince doesn't even need to spend any effort to find her, he just have to sit around to see her hopping here n there.

Alanif_7., aienmoon, Maikh and 11 others like this.
  12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    That trait is what made her enduring. She can't help but aid people because she wants to help people. It's what got her powers to begin with.

Really no self control, but let's be fair it wouldn't be interesting or make sense if she hid herself and somehow got found out because the prince suddenly became sherlock holmes.

13. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince is supposed to be searching for her. But well, he really doesn't need to put much effort in searching when the person actually wants to be found.
    As a previous comment mentioned, she is so annoyingly Mary Sue and always say something and does the complete opposite of it. This is simply my deduction of it, and I only wanted to rant a bit because it annoyed me. Don't mind me.

aienmoon, BooBoo and (deleted member) like this.
  14. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes searching but they have no clues about her and if she wanted to be found, she wouldn't be able to prove she is the princess because again there nothing to prove she is the princess. Again no evidence of her looks and nothing to link her to the princess. She essentially a ghost/dead, the only reason why they're still looking is a tiny hope she is alive to use her as a pawn or kill her.

Her being a mary sue has been intentional since the beginning of the story. It's the whole point of her being too nice for her own good and ended up getting blessed. The miracles and achievements she is performing will be the base to prove she is the princess as well as giving the prince and emperor an idea of who she is. Since she also seen as a saint by her people, her deeds will speak for themselves.

Her mary sue abilities are just a means for an end to progress the plot. If she didnt have them, there would be no story because she was a clumsy maid. She would honestly get fired and forced to leave the castle before even being discovered.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  15. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not alone on this.
    In the recent chapter, she was thinking of asking the prince to let her quite her job. YOU'RE A FREAKING MAID! You don't go to the prince to quite, you just go to your supervisor. She's just asking for drama UGHHH!

Aestheronyxx, Haleena and pansikoser like this.
  16. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean to say that both the novel are written by same author¿??

17. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Duh then even i lost the interest

manvugu likes this.
  18. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's annoying i understand but just place yourself in her shoes when someone is not capable of anything and watches everyone doing something big or small which gains appreciation naturally your heart craves for it and in mary's case its the same suddenly she got those powers so it's hard for her to stop herself remember that piano scene? How she had to stop herself to play? No matter what whenever a person get what he/she wants they will use it to their hearts content

ishrocks18, Cessa and KathyClysm like this.
  19. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince had recommended her to work in the lion palace so naturally she has to ask the prince there is no point to ask her supervisor (head maid) since she will report it to the prince and say mary is trying to go against his highness and this will cause a greater drama

Dvenger and Leeann like this.