Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Karlafab10la

Karlafab10la Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what is MLT?

2. 1ia

1ia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a typo of MTL / machine translated

3. maiphan

maiphan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming stupidshoe's downfall will be sooner or later when heinley decides to go to war against the eastern empire since he's not a competent ruler (I assumed so because when navier was stupidshoe's empress, he went hunting and found the sly bitch trashta yet empress had to handle the paperworks) and queenless. He also made enemy of Navier's militarily family (I think I read from somewhere that they're the main source of army for the eastern empire), which means going to war without their support = Heinley conquering the empire.

rock.doll and Jukki like this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I feel like it'll happen because Stupidshoe can't clean up whatever mess Trashta's left behind fast enough... I have this feeling she left behind some nasty surprises for him without meaning to.

rock.doll likes this.
  5. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give a short summary of the latest raw chapter that's been released? It'd be much appreciated! :)

6. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier got a little more affectionate saying "you are mine" after the whole drama with Christa was over, but then gots very embarrassed. Heinley wants to put Christa under a lock in the other town where she is getting "exiled". He would like to hire mercenaries to kill her (?) but can't do any harm because he promised his brother. He is very pissed.

Then it's back to trashta and her misadventures: Rivetty is trying to seduce stupidshoe but he doesn't notice. trashta does, she pays a lot of attention because that's how she behaves kinda and gets pissed at Rivetty for wanting to get her husband's attention. trashta and double standards, name a more iconic duo.

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can all three of them just die pls. Thank you. Most annoying characters

The three stooges Aka fucking reatards. If stupidshoe has a baby with either that poor babies IQ would be in the negative

_vouzmevoyez_ and Oreo2122 like this.
  8. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

It seems like Navier is starting to realise her feelings for Heinley which I'm really happy about, but I feel like there's way too much attention on Rashta still. She needs to fail as the empress and get lost already.

9. mayya

mayya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah.. but she's still afraid of feeling heartbroken for twice. so she still managed her feelings for Heinley carefully. can't wait for the wall she builds slowly trembling down.. hehehe

10. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh this new chapter. The ending is so satisfying I can’t wait for the new chapter now!
    trashta got “bitch slapped”

11. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By who?

12. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    She hired a bunch of maids from “bad” families (family members in jail). And one of them said that she is looking for something (slave certificate) to an outsider so the rumours started. Trashta threatened to execute her father and maid slapped her with a chair in anger (she promised to save her father)

13. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She got slapped by her maid? Ha. How fitting.

14. MurakamiChiaki

MurakamiChiaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sad about Christa. I like her, I was hoping she could be Navier's friend. A shame, really.

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For ppl feeling bad for Rashta, saying she did everything for survival and a better life. She could've had a happy ending if she just stayed as the emperor's lover - she would've had riches, confort and no responsibilities. But no, she wanted to be empress:). And she doesn't even care about the emperor, her children (hence she ignores the one from her first guy), anyone, but just cares about herself.

She thought she, someone selfish, stupid and lazy deserved it. As opposed to Navier, who's actually smart, studied and worked hard for it and cares for the country and people.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  16. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess naviers only sin is being so perfect that even lowly slaves who dont even deserve to kiss her shoes try to scheme against her. Know your place slave. You're no match for the perfect empress

God I wish we could go back to this fair and equal era:love::love::love:

You have to look st the circumstances too. Only reason she became a good empress was because she got the best opportunities, the best upbringing and the best support system. The only hardship she felt in her whole life was when her husband cheated on her. Otherwise she was privileged. Of course shes gonna be smart and strong. Compared to rashta who was sold as a slave by her own family, raped and the guy who apparently loved her was a beta bitch who caved in to his father's demand ls and the sister who was an annoying spoiled cunt(who's only character tbh is to suck naivers dick and say how perfect she is). Then she met the king who only wanted her for arm candy and devised a coluvulted plan to get a heir from her and still treat her as the side hoe

A quote from the good place which I think applies

"People improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don’t"

She never got the opportunities or love Navier got. Which influenced her into being a terrible "stupid"person. So yeah I'm gonna feel pity for her. This novel challenged nothing. Everything ended as it should with no moral lesson or anything. The privileged stayed privileged. The miserbles died miserably. It was shallow with no delvopement to anyone besides the MCs. The system which made her that way is still there. And who knows. One day there might be a smarter rashta who's born becusse of that system. And hopefully shell do more harm to the shitty kingdom that preputates that cycle then rashta ever did

Thinking about this novel just makes me dislike all the characters even more. Whcih I gues this the fault of the author who wanted to stick to the status quo. Just a mary sue and a mustache twirling villanesses

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  17. Blue_Moon87

Blue_Moon87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier is always so rational so wouldn't have been more logical if she had married Duke Kempen (mind-reader duke) rather than Heinley. I am not saying they are not cute together but Navier already knew that Heinley was plotting something with that other Duke against her country so why marry him (I don't think Navier loved Heinley now). She would still be a ruler if she married Kempen and she would not be in a awkward situation if war occurred because Kempen would not attack and Stupidshoe would seem a fool if he attacks for an ex-wife.

Venice1 likes this.
  18. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It already fels like there will be noting of use in this post, other then fake outrage for the sake of outrage.

The issue it not knowing her place as a slave, but as the emperor's concubine. No one has any real issue with her being a run away slave, it is what she does after that that is the issue.

She did not get the same opportunities true, but she did get plenty after of both after Stupidshoe took her in.

The problem with Trashta is not that she was stupid. it is from her selfishness and greed. Even an idiot would realize that they are in a new environment so they need to learn the rules before acting out but she refused to so she could try and rise in station again, beyond her ability, after already making a huge rise in station.

Trashta had a hard life, escaped that to a much better one that was full of luxury and safety, and proceed to try for more not caring about who she destroyed along the way.

19. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Rasta is most probably mentally Ill. I don't expect her to see reason. Even as a concubine her position wasn't guaranteed. And there was the blackmail with the kid involved too. Its seen by the plot when naviers brother tried to induce a miscarriage

And i don't think being smacked dab middle in a court of politics and schemes was gonna help her improve, even the best people can fall to greed or start to backstab in that position. It just made her personality worse and her more stupid. She never got real love which is the one thing that could have helped her improved She was always gonna be viewed as the stupid side hoe who led the emperor astray from, his smart perfect wife by both the characters in the novel and readers

She was never gonna get better because the author made her a one-dimensional character whose only purpose is to get slapped and give pity points to the MC while saying "oh wow look how bad she is, and how great navier is" like every side character that introduced basically says that

Its the cheapest and laziest form of writing that id expect from middle school Wattpad writers.The same level of depth as them too

I feel nothing for navier either. Oh wow. the perfect smart MC got development and became... the perfect smart MC who married another dude? What a static character

I guess I'm being a bitter asshole because i mistakingly expected more from this middle school tier novel

haqpiness, Jukki, Venice1 and 2 others like this.
  20. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    I was expecting it but didn’t know it will happen so soon. The maid incident left a scar on trashta’s forehead. Also, Sovieshu ordered to report him first any cases where she orders to execute someone, then he decides what to do. So he took away her authority and she is very pissed and thinks it’s Evely’s fault and she will become new “rasta”: concubine -> empress

The second part I don’t quite understand. There was a ghost with a crown in a palace and rumours said it was Heinley that killed previous king. So out couple thinks it’s Christa’s followers. Heinley said he’s afraid of ghosts and stick to Navier, but he actually isn’t and just tries to get her attention. He’s funny.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Lisaa, IzKir, Jukki and 3 others like this.