Spoiler I’m Using the Interstellar Live Broadcast to Raise Cubs [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sugaminny, Oct 10, 2019.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers? :blobReach:

2. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Promising... ❤❤❤❤:blobhug::blobhug:

3. Sugaminny

Sugaminny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lunnear likes this.
  6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sort of skipped here and there since I got impatient so this is all that I could remember...
    MC took ML and the panda "cub" to a restaurant to eat (sort of like a change of pace or something) and MC said to himself how he liked the look/feel of the restaurant. ML, hearing this, thought 'since you like it so much then I'll just buy it for you.'
    After MC went to sleep, ML turned into his human form and made arrangements to buy and transfer the restaurant ownership to MC. MC was full on confusion when he heard and saw that he received the place.

Business for the restaurant chain was actually failing so when it was transferred to MC, he was able to fix things up and get things back in order (i think).

Small tidbit: When MC went to eat, all he chefs there somehow got food poisoning(?) so MC was just, "Well then, I'll just borrow the kitchen and cook the food myself. He also live broadcasted it.
    When MC received more money, from the live broadcast and other situations that I forgot, he brought up how he wanted to get a bigger place where there's a good sea view for ML (as a snow leopard). ML later on, secretly arranged it so that MC would get an offer for a place that was exactly what he said and at a cheaper price. MC basically went, 'guess I got lucky...'
    ML had to find a way to continue his emperor duties (reluctantly), so he and his secretary(?) arranged a "day-care" like center where MC could drop off snow leopard ML. MC was suspicious for a while but was convinced it was ok.
    From here, ML meets up with MC in his human form a couple of times after that. I believe on their second or third encounter (ML as human) MC began to take ML as a friend.
    The third cub that MC takes care of is a fox. If I'm remembering this correctly, his identity is a scientist or a researcher. You can just take him as a child in need of affections. While I haven't gotten far enough to see what he's like in his interaction with MC (in his human form), in his cub form, he like those timid, shy, obedient kids. ML is still jealous that there's another "rival" though. lol.

MC played with the fox cub for a bit but when he had to leave, he saw that the fox got real sad and MC felt guilty(?) so he agreed to taking care of him. Which of course, increases ML's aggravation.

There's this real cute bit where MC had to do something so he told the fox cub to look after the panda cub. Fox cub went all, 'don't worry! I'll make sure to look after him' (of course, through action not words).Panda boy was just sleeping away.

Hope this was good enough spoilers!

7. DayDreamAnon01

DayDreamAnon01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello are there still people who want some spoilers? cause I have some

Alegria Jones likes this.
  8. DayDreamAnon01

Reading List:
    Link
    there is another one that he will end up adopting, its a husky! a cute and silly one with the background of being a famous author

Alegria Jones likes this.
  9. DayDreamAnon01

Reading List:
    Link
    there will a time where the MC and his kids go to this very famous Utopia entertainment park that's basically a role play enthusiast's wonderland. he will end up triggering a hidden plot and become the star of the show once more lol at the end of the beginning of the hidden plot he had to dance with an NPC

10. DayDreamAnon01

Reading List:
    Link
    okay i finished reading all the way except for the extras, is there anything you guys want to know?

11. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what happened After the Utopia Park until the end. :aww::aww:

DayDreamAnon01 likes this.
  12. DayDreamAnon01

Reading List:
    Link
    alrightto, ill give the details tomrrow cause it's pretty late right now
    but here's a little tease
    this is the turning point of MC and ML's relationship

WagKalimutan likes this.
  13. DayDreamAnon01

Reading List:
    Link
    so the moment MC took the boat ride at the entrance with the kids he ended up activating a hidden plot that was still in development, I believe?, and through the appreciation of a mermaid AI enjoyed a dragon ride throughout the park. It turned out the dragon was the husband of the AI and as thanks to the sandwich MC gave to waifu gave them the ride. After the joyride they landed in Sky City a place for dragons and other flighty creatures. The hidden plot was supposed to lead to an event for couples to dance together and the Dragon AI, turned into a human form, and requested MC to dance with his son. What happened is that MC got gently sepereated from the kids and was in the spotlight as ML came in, with all the poise expected of a city lord ( the son) and was mistaken to be the Dragon son Ai. He asked for a dance but was rejected by the MC cause he doesn't know how to dance. He insisted and MC said tthat he will dance with ML at his birthday (aww). MC was shocked he was able to guess the identity of ML. He ended up giving the main dance to someone else to eat food cause he was "hungry" and wanted to see his kids. Then the real city lord came in and asked who his partner was. He ended up dancing with someone else. There is actually this girl who was jealous and derided the MC's popularity.

14. DayDreamAnon01

Reading List:
    Link
    its a bit hard getting the details chronologically from my head so I im going to put it all in bullet points and remember from there

-
    MC gets secretly kissed by ML in the romantic light during the Berry Festival, an event in the park. Unlocks a hidden plot once more and ends up in a secret undersea city after a joyride that scares me. He ended up taking care of a female dolphin baby that little panda baby brought to her. MC ended up saying something that gave Cub form! ML anxiety that he confessed his identity after MC ended up receiving a prophecy from a witch. MC was hella mad and wanted ML to leave because its a break of trust. But he ended up staying by turning into his CUB form and making the MC smile once more but MC will still not forgive him unless ML gives a proper explanation.
    -
    - The prophecy was actually given to him way earlier but little husky baby chewed on it. MC managed to read it and it turned out to be about the "drifting soul who now has a new form within the interstellar era who may bring great changes". There was an even afterwards where he ended up in the Utopia park tree that's suppose to show you something you love? Miss? I am not that sure. but what happened is that the tree ended up detailing his past life. When he leaves he picks up his children one by one. Husky baby by calling him, Little fox, by picking him up from a library, and Little panda, at the door of a room. He picks up ML from a snowy place and was guided by ML's real form that MC mistakes to be a "hidden boss"? I am not sure of the purpose of the title..
    - there's even the reunion of his panda grandchildren later on and a zerg battle.

maya_sov, RedHead and kirameki like this.
  15. Eri96

Eri96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will little panda meet his family back ? Or how?

16. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and what will happen when he knows the identity of the other babies ???
    will they stay together or go they own li es and gather from time to time

17. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it completed, especially the ABO extra??:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_coughblood:... I want mooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeee:blobunamused::blob_thor:... DOn't leave it like that!!!!!:blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobtriumph::blobhero: