Discussion Do your country have a ghost?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by De Lan, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you belive in ghost?

1. Yas

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No way

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Depend

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  1. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy im wondering this cause recently im scared to be alone in a room, without doing anything, cause my mind always going anywhere that i dont wabt to think

Just gonna be short, do you have any paranormal activities that you belived its real? Or you experience it yourself?

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe in the supernatural, so yes, I've experience it before.

3. Seishiro

Seishiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    angels, demons, ghosts,djinns. i believe they exist, just on a different plane of existence

4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try my best to believe in science only :sweating_profusely:

5. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghosts like the ones that lynch black people.

AMissingLinguist and mrawesome69 like this.
  6. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghosts will anally penetrate you while you are in sleep paralysis. Onlookers will see your anus widen and contract while you are floating because of the invisible ghost going in and out with each pump of their spectral penis. Which is why you hear stories of aliens anally probing people

7. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading an article stating that if one gets goosebumps for no reason and at particular parts of the body rather than whole, it means a spirit has tried to make contact with you.

Also, the more one thinks about paranormal, increases the chances you make contact with the other plane. So if you are getting vivid images in your mind, just change what you are doing like exercise so your mind won't think about it.

Deleted member 155674 and De Lan like this.
  8. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I used didn't believe about ghost but now I believe it cuz

Last year, when I woke up at around 4-5 AM and went to kitchen to take some water. After that, I saw that my lil bro computer wasn't close so I went near to his desk. My lil bro desk is next by the windows. When I stand next to the desk, I could hear a woman crying laughing sounds loudly. It was kinda next to my ears.

So since that time, I believe in ghost ~ :blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost:

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    There are ghost stories in my country of course, as there are anywhere.

As for believing in them? Uhn... Not really, they're really nonsensical for the most part.

Do I believe in some form of supernatural entities? To some extent, I think the existence of God makes sense, and that it's not impossible for other supernatural beings exist, but I don't think too much on it and generally don't assume they do exist, I only accept that it's possible they exist.

10. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Country ghosts? Like, folktales and such about ghosts that parents tell kids so they behave?

Well, I'm from Bangladesh, one of the common sayings is that ghosts live in bamboo forests here. lol
    And they snap necks...that's how they kill people apparently. They also like eating fish! (Well, it's Bangladesh. The world's largest delta. Everybody loves eating fish here. lol Even ghosts.)

Also they're really stupid for some reason...? I mean, it's not mentioned they're stupid but they fall into the most stupidest of ploys by humans and end up losing their prey. Like, a person challenges them that they can't get inside a tiny bottle, so they try to prove it for some fucking reason by shrinking themselves and getting inside the bottle and the guy closes the bottle and throws it into the lake. (So, yea, they have weird sets of powers. They seem omnipotent in some categories but other easy stuff tend to be like kryptonite to them...like breaking out of a tiny glass bottle or going against promises.)

I don't know where they originated from but these famous folktales are all commonly known as stories from 'Thakurmar Jhuli', which literally translates to 'Grandmother's Basket'. (Probably meaning basket of stories.) Stuff you tell to children to avoid doing certain stuff and going into certain places probably...but they're only relevant for people living in the rural areas cause all of these stories take place in a generic Bangladeshi village. Well, even in the cities these are well-known enough to be common sense though...just not as educational for us.

AMissingLinguist and mir like this.
  11. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just say I've experienced something that I can't explain satisfyingly with only science

12. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We from Country X can answer that question for you but we might have to... terminate your citizenship with extreme prejudice.... if we do.

We do not use Ghosts in our field ops and any use of small tactical nuclear weapons in combat is a lie.

AMissingLinguist, mir and Ai chan like this.
  13. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont wanna believe in ghost but my dad meet (ghost:Kuyang) when he go to another place.

14. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno if this count as supernatural experience, but there's a brother of my pop's friends' work mates at a local port married a certain tribe of Dayak's deep in the jungle of Borneon. they said she was really pretty; skin as white as rice, long black hair as if bleached in ink, sweet smiles with cute dimples, and bright eyes. mostly the female of the tribe were described as such. and to marry one, you need a really really tough comitment as they're take faithfulness to the max. they knew if you cheat on em, even if they still deep in the jungle and you in another land.
    it said that they knew a black magic where if you(male) cheat on em when you said to em that you goin to work but actually went to other female's house, your 'D' will be gone when you about to do the deed. yea, as if an enuch your groin will be so smooth w/o anything on em. they said that when you cheat, your 'D' will stuck on top the front door of your house. it'll stay still til you beg forgiveness from your wife.
    my pop said that when this happen, his friend's family really want to hit(kill) his brother so much cuz he cause a mess with sister his in-law . thankfully thing went well after that. he never dare to cheat again i heard.

15. mistvenom

mistvenom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are ghosts, some bad, some good, some like being seen by people.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You've been watching too much Nuke's Top 5. If you haven't watched it yet, why aren't you watching it?

As for ghosts, Ai-chan made a poltergheist the watch dog of Ai-chan's former house. So yeah, Ai-chan believes in ghosts. They can be very useful, not just to scare people. It's unfortunate that their talents lie mostly in pranks. Ai-chan would love a ghost maid.

mir likes this.
  17. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be just that my eyes are bad, but I often see people shaped shadows in my room at night. But it's only for a split second, so it's probably my eyes. Last night there was one standing three feet from my bed again. Lately it's always the same spot. Before that, it was a foot further away. And before that, for a long time it was always just inside my bedroom door, (so 6 feet away). Back when I was a teenager living at a different place, it was always right outside the bedroom door.
    The predictability of where it will be kind of bothers me.
    So last night something slightly different happened. I woke up at ~3am, saw the shadow for a second and then immediately forgot what sort of vibe it was giving off today. Then I laid in bed for a few minutes thinking about 'why the heck did I forget immediately? that's so weird, it is my memory getting even worse..?'. Since I couldn't remember even after thinking, I thought it would be bad if I started falling asleep again and it appeared again giving off a scary vibe instead of a neutral one, making me unable to fall asleep. (It's different on different days, but it might just be because of my state of mind when I see it). So I turned on the light, got back in bed, and put a cloth over my eyes to block the light, and slept until morning like that.

Ai-chan's poltergeist story reminded me of something. My cousin used one of those spooky boards once, and for a couple years after said she had a ghost bodyguard. She seemed happy about it.

18. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I heard of this before, it's an eye problem when the eye triggers an image at really weird times. Can't remember what it is called but people suffering from it will see people that are not there but it's not a ghost, it's actually a mistiming/triggering of the optic nerves.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  19. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried googling it but couldn't find it. If you ever remember the name please tell me

20. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Have an enjoyable video that can explain how people interpret information. Science can help explain some phenomenons.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 and mir like this.