Spoiler Transmigrating into the Reborn Male Lead’s Ex-Boyfriend (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alegria Jones, Feb 2, 2020.

1. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. So essentially MC’s system is one that doesn’t let him OOC (at least from what I remember) so he had to play out the role of arrogant young master and follow the plotline of the original novel, but he was also really tenderhearted and pitied ML which frustrated the system. That meant that MC would do system tasks and play out plotpoints like the original canon, but then he would ruin it by saving ML.

Meanwhile ML at first didn’t remember his successful life. He was in first rebirth so he hadn’t become a bussiness giant or met his biological family (I think, please correct me on the timeline if I’m wrong anyone). He was pretty much couldn’t defy MC then. After his accident/second rebirth his previous self had fallen for MC but ML was wary of MC. He stuck around probably bc he couldn’t let go of MC but didn’t want to admit he loved the guy who killed him.

MC didn’t know ML was reborn at all until later. He suspected but when he asked the system he was told it was impossible so he just followed the plot.

Here’s some event that helped with ML falling in love probably....

- At one point after MC had threatened ML to be with him, MC had a system task to take ML to the a party and leave him alone. ML was bullied by two models who liked MC and no one helped him bc they thought MC didn’t take him seriously and just used him as a toy. Eventually ML was pushed into a pool where he almost drowned bc he couldn’t swim. MC let him get bullied but he couldn’t let ML drowned and ran downstairs to ruscue him. (It was a party in a mansion).

ML saw how frantic and distressed MC was, completely unlike an arrogant young master he usually was... and he began to think maybe Mc had really liked him in his first life and just gotten tired of being rejected all the time. He decided why not try since MC was making him anyway.

- At another point MC had a task where ML’s dean/the orphanage headmaster got grieviously sick and ML was going to have to ask MC for money. MC was suppused to humiliate him and deny MC help, which led to the Dean’s death. (I think it went like that). MC did as he was told (kind of, his attitude to tasks is to do the bare minimum required to pass bc he doesn’t like torturing ML), which led ML to be disappointed in him. However, MC payed someone to give money to the Dean on his behalf without ML knowing. ML found out anyway and figured MC was just being tsundere again.

- MC was supposed to set up ML’s rebirth which was a car accident where he got hit by one of the 7 boyfriends because MC sent him out shopping during a rainstorm. MC did as he was told. ML knew what would happen but thought he could avoid it. System begged MC to stick to the task and not ruin the plot but MC couldn’t bear it. Soon after ML left MC chased after him. When he caught up with ML, ML was really touched. However, the distraction caused him to get hit by the car anyway, and MC had to watch completely powerless to stop it from happening. (I cried). And yeah, new ML woke up with the memories of his second life and he was much colder.

- Sorry they had more moments but I don’t remember it’s been months since I read this.

2. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    MC tells ML the truth near the ending of the book. Sorry I forgot to answer that one lmao

yfndsh, Xi-hime, mmem and 2 others like this.
  3. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks, I relieved that it not fast love kind. Since it make sense of more slow or steady when if ml is rebirth. I will look forward when this novel is translated completely.

Lovina and maripants like this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, the extra reveals who the system really is (if I MTL-ed it right). Remember how MC talked at one point about having a fat pet cat as a kid? Well, the system is his dead cat. Their bond so sweet but it also made me sad because the system/cat made up the difference for the deal MC used to save ML with itself (it was talking to system admin). It's not a completely bad ending though, because I think the system/cat's soul is in same world as MC and is reborn as a pet MC picks up or a kid or something and they meet.

yfndsh, Xi-hime, JoshyM62 and 11 others like this.
  5. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob! And same. I don’t really like love-at-first-sight romances. I prefer when couples slowly get to know each other and care for each other moving from strangers to friends to more. It’s infinitely more satisfying :blobsmilehappyeyes:

6. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought ML's rebirth was supposed to be during the car accident he had when he was with the fat greasy businessman? The accident MC set up was just supposed to happen to facilitate his meeting the first love interest. Because after the system found out ML was reborn, he and MC couldn't figure out when ML was reborn because it was off-schedule, and they didn't think to look at the car accident with Wei Chen (first love interest) even though ML was cold to MC when he woke up.

The point of this novel is that ML's rebirth was way ahead of when it SHOULD have been, and that gave reborn him a chance to fall for MC like his previous self before MC realizes and can run away like he planned. So even though he was reborn during the car accident with the first of the seven boyfriends, the system didn't plan for things to go that way.

Ivan Cheng, Izn, JoshyM62 and 8 others like this.
  7. maripants

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. I think you’re right. So the car accident wasn’t the purposeful rebirth? It was just another plot point. Details are a bit fuzzy now haha

Ivan Cheng and pcheshire like this.
  8. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why ML was cold to MC after the accident?

9. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was cold to MC because it was the reborn him who remembered the original host and he didn't trust the memories the pre-reborn him had of MC being nice. There was a great scene of him trying to take off his shirt and MC getting flustered, though.

10. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone list all of the 7 suitors? I'm on chapter 106 and author mentioned all 7 are out, but I can only remember 3:

Weichan (hit ML with a car)
    Guanzhi (heir to one of the big 8 families)
    Yanyuan(? Zhou man's bf)
    Xue Mian (actor)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Ivan Cheng and Xi-hime like this.
  11. babyangelholic

babyangelholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know whats gonna happen to Mc scum father? I really hate him so much... i feel bad for mc's mom to have a scum husband like that.

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  12. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's been a while since i read this, but i think this is what happens, roughly:

mc backstabs him w film empress liu & reveals to her and his mom that even she (liu) was just a replacement for the white moonlight in his heart, whose name i forgot. there's this whole showdown at their house iirc? and when the dad is asked to choose between the company power/mc's mom or providing a family w the white moonlight, who is pregnant, he chooses power and asks the white moonlight to wait for him? anyway her heart is broken and she gives up on him, and the dad's "good family man" reputation is ruined bc this gets out to the news.

13. babyangelholic

babyangelholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only like that?? He didnt saparate with MC's mom??
    I wish MC's grandfather can just throw him out from the family. He is totaly useless and not a good person. I am looking forward to see his name ruined!

Thanks so much for the spoiler

Lovina and Xi-hime like this.
  14. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Still on the progress MTL-ing this but ML is so cute.
    Due to his previous life experiences he didn't want to enter the xiao family that soon, so he keeps his jade pendant away and even lies to a Xiao family member at an event that the dean of the orphanage chose his surname.
    Later, when he was about to go to US he had a talk with MC. There was some misunderstanding that MC only thought of ML as a substitute for someone else (Xiao Shenglin, a member of the xiao family branch). MC didn't know that and thought of the guy purely as a friend but found out from the system that although his plot memories may be complete, the emotions from the host not related/important to the plot aren't passed on. They had this whole charade of breaking up. Basically ML asking MC what if he wanted to breakup, MC considering the plot agrees, but in the end ML doesn't agree to breaking up. Stuff happened hehe... And in lieu of a ring (as proof of their relationship) ML took MC's cufflinks while he gave MC his Jade pendant (proof of birth to the xiao family) and told MC to wait for him :X3:

15. LazyMiaoMiao

LazyMiaoMiao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Bai guy (forgot his name sorry)
    Hao ke
    Zhang Siwei
    If i remember correctly these are the other 3

16. summerspring

summerspring Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is It really okay though? It sounded like the system died or something at the end D: I cried so much. I read this story after watching the latest Avengers movie. I WAS NOT OKAY

byebye, Xi-hime and soie_yoie like this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waow, so MC transmigrates into a novel, and ML reborn twice.
    Why'd ML need to reborn twice tho?

18. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ml's first rebirth was the novel (that mc read, not this novel) canon where he got sold off to the old guy and then gathered his harem. his second rebirth got him mc and a happy ending bc it turns out his harem was actually 6/7th ppl interested in him for what he could do rather than he himself (yeah, he only had that movie star guy actually in love with him), and ml wasn't in love with either of them, and also apparently the second life (before his second rebirth, which was his third life) ended terribly with his brother mutilating him and i think getting him killed, so he needed that second rebirth to get a good end and heal, psychologically.

19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...........that's so horrid and if ML didnt change into a blackened villain, it's a miracle.
    All ML rebirth is the same life or different?

Wait, so there's two novel? Or the same novel, but turning into different one coz MC transmigrate there?

mmem and Heungbo like this.
  20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's the novel mc read (i guess u can call it novel 1), and there's the novel we're reading about how mc changed the novel he read after he transmigrated into it (novel 2). the novel mc read was about how ml changed his life after he was reborn, so he thought he was acting out that novel, but he didn't expect ml being reborn ahead of schedule, or that that rebirth would be the third one, and that novel 1 canon already happened before he transmigrated and dismantled xiao yuanmu's harem in novel 2.

Lovina, JoshyM62, mmem and 4 others like this.