Recommendations Revenge and Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Foxnine, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Foxnine

Foxnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for interesting romance novels in which the MC gets revenge. It can be against a former romantic partner or love rival. BL is ok.

My only requirements are
    No ancient china
    No Harem
    Or trashy ML - by this I mean the ML has no redeeming quality’s

2. azyzbs

azyzbs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi, it focuses more on revenge than romance but it doesn't prevent the romance from being very good. The protag and the main love interest actually take their time, knowing each other and proceeding from ennemies to associates to friends and then to lovers. It feels very organic. Translations stopped though
    "The Hero Cucked Me of My Childhood Friend, so I Think I’ll Steal His Fiancee". Can you stomach NTR for 1 chapter? If you can then you are in for a really wholesome revenge story. The main character tries to get revenge on the hero by seducing his fiancee (the princess of the kingdom) away from him. He starts by approaching her and trying to be her friend while also uncovering major dirt on the hero. The romance between the protag and the princess is super sweet but you have to MTL to read the rest of the novel, the novel is only 10 chapter long anyway..