Justification...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Im really speechless right now... People with justification can really say some scary stuff... Reminds me of crusades from middle ages...
    Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-09-35-04.png Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-08-59-46.png Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-08-50-32.png Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-08-27-25.png Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-08-18-62.png Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-07-46-07.png

And before people bash me, i not here to argue what is right or what is wrong, im just saying that i find these kind people as scary...:sweating_profusely:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2020
    Ryan_Oliver likes this.
  2. unkxz

unkxz Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why religious and the church are always the bad guys in novels. After reading the comments I can't imagine them being anything else but the villains, some are even blinder than villains in the novels.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    Ai chan, Kirill, nightcore34 and 5 others like this.
  3. Ryan_Oliver

Ryan_Oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed e_e
    Aren't they basically using their own god to curse people in a way ?
    " God is clearing the house "
    followes by
    "Crap, the 'plague' is on our doorstep now"
    Some people only feel sympathy when shit happens to them e_e ...

Kirill and PedoBear Version 2.0 like this.
  4. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep,it didn't feel quite right to see people claiming that a virus that can potentially kill anyone, wether they are good or bad as a god's punishment...

5. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but what's worse, a bunch of assholes online or people like Mao, Hitler, and Stalin? Extremists exist everywhere, regardless of religion. It's just extremely easy to make them look bad because they have a hive mind mentality and put their belief above all else. Most people do that today anyway.

I can go on YT and find very similar comments without god being mentioned once.

Havisu likes this.
  6. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    just let them be.. trying to reason with those type of people will not do anything, a bunch of keyboard warriors who only knows how to make fun/blame others behind their screen... those people comment like they're holier than thou but their nastiness is reeking thru their malicious comments... don't bother yourself reading those types of comments it'll just ruin your day

Kirill and PedoBear Version 2.0 like this.
  7. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah those were common sights in Indonesia.

8. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    What's worse? A personal opinion or someone who use their god's name as justification? I find people who express their own opinion better than people who hides behind their god to express their opinion...

9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure what this thread is about even after reading the comments in the picture, but I do think everyone should be brutally slaughtered in the name of justice, peace and happiness! Am I doing it right?

Kirill, DocB and PedoBear Version 2.0 like this.
  10. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    It just feels uncomfortable to see some people justify the death and illnes of thousands of people as the god's will...

Cryotic likes this.
  11. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    ... So someone that has the EXACT same opinion, but because one believes in a god over someone that doesn't... Means that one is worse than the other? Mmmkay.

The only difference is personal accountability. I;E - I did this over someone else told me to do this. It doesn't change the outcome though.

Havisu likes this.
  12. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Did i said that they aren't bad? Both of them are bad but because the other one is bold enough to express their opinion using their own name,i find them better than some cowards who hides behind their god's name to express their discontent.

13. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    ",i find them better" Nice job shooting yourself in the foot. Both are trash, end of story. They're plain assholes and people like them exist with or without religion.

Dropping this before It devolves into a pointless argument.

14. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    more like their god's will... lots of people say that it's god's punishment when smth bad happened to others, regardless of who they are even when they even don't know em personally. if the god they oh so believe in to acts like those believers, punishing everyone who don't share the same opinion or views with them, then they can just go to whatever heaven that type of god created for their nasty selves. kind of disgusting for them to talk like they're so good they'll ascend to heaven with that attitude...

Ryan_Oliver likes this.
  15. Olives

Olives [Former] Professional Basement Dweller

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we also mention the fact that the Philippines are a SUPER rich country, and their extremely corrupt government decided to destroy it?
    Also, the solution to that problem is death squads.(?!)

Like, c'mon guys, I get you don't like the Chinese, but there are limits to ignorance.
    (Just the POV of a child of a philippino immigrant)

PedoBear Version 2.0 likes this.
  16. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because i said that an honest criminal who admit their wrong doing is better than a criminal who hides behinds someone back to justify their own crime doesn't mean that the first guy is not guilty .

17. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think that someone that uses god in the base of their aurgement is worse that someone that uses someother discriminatory fact.
    Example: someone that says gays should be killed cause their god wrote something on a book 2000 years ago is worst that simply thinking that gays dress too vulgarly and should be killed for that.
    The first kind is a fundamentalist and nothing short of burning the book will change their mind while the second, can simply be fucked in the ass to realize how good it feels

unkxz and PedoBear Version 2.0 like this.
  18. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a bunch of idiots too stupid to actually reason, so they take the shortcut. They're the type of people who only see the outcome but always never try to see the "why" or "how." And if they do try to reason, they never use concrete and solid evidence or proof, always mental gymnastics.

19. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The person who hides behind their god to say their own opinions aren't true believer of their own god. They're not even following the rules/laws of their own religion, but when something happens, they cling to it and use religion for their own benefits.

I admit that i am not that religious person, but I won't do such thing as saying "hey thats what happen when you don't believe in my god".

Still, i might looks like scumbag for saying this, but the person who do the cruelty to those poor animals reap what they sow. The only bad thing to me is that, they drag everyone else who are innocent with them.

20. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's your opinion, both don't change the fact they hate gays, now does it? If you used an argument that even though the person knew it wasn't a big deal but their "book" said they should die anyway, I would agree with you. but both came to the same conclusion through different perspectives, so the outcome is the same.

My opinion is both people suck regardless of their perspective and one isn't better over the other because the outcome doesn't change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.