Justification...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Not all people who follow religions are asses, but damn are there a lot of close-minded and self-righteous assholes out there.

They're like hard rightists or hard leftists. Well, i'm not exactly wrong because religion is just another form of political strategy (to me at least) and one of the most succesful ones.

2. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had stopped reading comments about this topic after some people in my country claimed that it's racism to ban traveling in & out of china :blobunamused:

As if these idiots wanna give the infected people a world tour, just to make them feel loved & welcomed, despite knowing full well that it's so easy to spread. :facepalm:

PedoBear Version 2.0 likes this.
  3. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the day, religion is just one of the many ways that humans make sense or reason out what's happening. If you replace their use of God in this context and instead use the word karma, it would still hold a similar meaning. And even if you remove religion out of the picture altogether, their reaction would still boil down to A happened because they did B. If there's anything wrong I see in these comments, it's the lack of empathy. Really inconsiderate of them to just brush it off as though they completely deserve it. Even going so far as to make racist jokes, man. There's like billions of people in China, generalizing them is like the biggest generalization possible out there. It's ironic how that applies to some of these replies here as well. Replace Chinese with religious people and it's basically the same scenario.

Ryan_Oliver and Delirious like this.
  4. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Philippines? :blobjoy:

5. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes dude.
    I'm ashamed on a whole new different level after reading their comments.

Especially when they're mocking china for eating bats, when some places in my country, also eats bats for a long time now.

6. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    But the word "God" is too powerful to be use as an excuse, with billions of believer...

7. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    People always seem to bend the reality of a situation. Banning the travelling people in or out of china had NOTHING to do with race nor religion, it's because of a disease that may spread if it's not contained properly.

These kinds of people use objective facts and bend them in order to forward their ideolgy and beliefs.

There are two murderers: One who killed a person for his sadistic desires. While the other killed a person who tried to molest their child.

Objectively speaking, both of them are people who took another's life. Yes, it's true.
    But most things happen for a reason and the reason is a major determining factor as to whether or not something is "good, bad, worse, better, etc"

8. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    The irony in this is that it has nothing to do with pedobears and mine original argument which stems from his biased hypocrisy. Both could literally kill for the SAME EXACT REASON (which is what I was saying from the beginning) but one took personal accountability and the other said it was justified by god. THAT'S what we were arguing about. Pedo bear says regardless the one using god to justify it is worse. That's blatantly dumb as fuck and the only reason I'm here arguing.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    otaku31 likes this.
  9. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I see too much deception and information war in posts like that. Put it other way there are people out there they live from it. Making fake accounts and do the agenda they are paid for it is mostly in the name some Secret Service you have always about 10% radicals in a social group of people. To revile them today it way easier just take a remade algorithm and search in the social networks. As Example in Germany about the year 200X was a new far-right party NPD as they do the work they used many antisemitic texts...so one year some Jews put it to curt so the NPD get banned.

Now come the funny thing after the case come into rolling it came out most of the main suspects ware cover-up agents from Germany secret service they came to the idea to control the movement from within case was closed after that statement.

Delirious likes this.
  10. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said anything about God in regards to my counter-argument against your statement. All I said is that the objective reason as to how something happened can determine the subjective judgement of an action.

As for hypocrisy, did I say anything that was hypocritical? If so, then please elaborate.

11. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyahaha i mean the bold guy is better as a person. The first was a criminal, he is a bad guy but atleast he bear the responsibility of what he did, on the other hand, we have this criminal who use others to justify it. He was already a criminal, yet he can't shoulder what he did and use others to lighten up his responsibility. For me, that is the worse.

12. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited it since I meant to only mention op, not you in that jab. Regardless, that had nothing to do with my comments or arguments. Remember, Dok only commented to me when I said the outcome of the SAME reasons and actions doesn't change; regardless of their perspectives. Yet he and op still believed that the one not using god to justify the action was better. Again, my only point in this thread; which was what you quoted and replied to me on. Otherwise, ya, of course, the reasons matter.

13. golem517

golem517 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    moral high ground

14. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair enough.

Damn it Obi-wan.

otaku31 likes this.
  15. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    @pass1478 - This is what I mean. Both are shit people, both did something bad, both did it for the same reasons, but one instead used a god as his justification to not feel bad, instead of the other. My point is regardless, they both don't feel bad, and both did something bad.

At that point, god or not doesn't matter, or at least shouldn't on your view of them.

otaku31 likes this.
  16. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not attacking "God" im pointing out that i hate cowards who hides behind someone's back instead of shouldering the responsibility of their action.

And you know that we only have this two examply in our arguement, the one who use their own name and the other who use their god's name. Of course between these two, my answer would be the one who use their god's name is the worse.

17. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Dude... That's not even what I insinuate or my point. Aight, at this point I'm just kicking a dead horse. I'm just gonna drop it before this turns into pointless drama and bickering. Peace.

otaku31 likes this.
  18. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link

19. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I see is them prioritizing racism over animal abuse. A government does not always represent the people who elect the people in the government.

20. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No political or religious threads on NUF, please. Discussing the virus is fine, if you can keep those two topics out of it. Somehow.

otaku31 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.