Spoiler (BL) The Villains All Fell in Love With Me After Being Reborn

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rukachi, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Rukachi

Rukachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villains All Fell in Love With Me After Being Reborn
    Title: 反派们重生后都爱上了我
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3994647

Tags: 1v1, HE, Interstellar/Modern, Rebirth, Transmigration, Dogblood (Not the really angsty kind), Qingsong

Spoilers based on the first 13 chapters and some skimming

Basic Summary:
    BACKGROUND: MC (Ji Ling) transmigrated into a book after dying in a car accident. He was to play a villainous supporting role who had the same name as him. This supporting role was in love with book!gong and would bully book!shou, only to get his face-slapped. He would then die, acting as a stepping stone for the book!gong and book!shou’s relationship.

By completing all his scenes and ensuring that the book!gong and book!shou get together, he can go back home.

STORY START: MC completes his mission but wakes up in the book world again. Turns out his mission failed. Reason unknown. Apparently the book!gong and book!shou did not get together. Poor MC is forced to redo his mission or else he can’t get his reward. So he goes for round two.

However, it turns out that 4 other characters have been reborn. And none of them are acting according to script.

They’ve all fallen in love with him after their rebirth. Basically, after MC died, they all had periods of retroflection, thought they misunderstood MC, want to make up for it and love him/cherish him this time around. They also all hate each other lmao.

So far the story seems to be about MC trying to finish his mission and go home, while the gongs all fight over him and just want to love him.

Characters:
    MC
    • Name: Ji Ling
    • A noble
    • His role is the only son of Duke Ji, pampered since birth, arrogant, rampant, good-for-nothing rich kid
    • Role is in love with Emperor Jing Sui (book!gong)
    • Everyone hated him

ML (I’m pretty sure he is. Skimmed it. Doesn't seem like it's a "all the gongs are actually one person" scenario but I will update on that after I finish reading the novel)
    • Name: Ning Yu
    • Book!shou
    • I don’t think he ever acted as a shou or got together with book!gong
    • A common person
    • The hero of the common folk
    • Slayer of Zergs; Badass
    • As of chapter 13, not one of the characters that were reborn

Carlos (gong 1)
    • A Duke
    • The main villain in the book
    • Cruel, only sees others as chess pieces
    • Doting to MC
    • The first to be reborn; a typical stalkerish, rich, all-powerful gong type
    • His “sins” against MC
      • thought MC was dumb and used and betrayed MC more than once
      • Was the one who killed MC (more on this later)
    • Falling in love with mc upon retroflection
      • Guilt over killing him
      • Thinking that MC is good cause even after Carlos betrayed him, he still chose to trust him again and save him

Wen Yan (gong 2)
    • Speaker of the Gov assembly
    • A common person
    • Affiliated with the Ji Family
    • Practically worships MC and wants to be his faithful servant
    • His “sins” against MC
      • Thought MC only protected him because he was him and thus anyone looking down on him would reflect MC (basically he thought MC didn’t genuinely care about him and was looking down on him like the other Nobles)
      • wanted to bring MC down and see him sullied, wants to dominate him and make him yield
      • destroyed MC’s family and was responsible in part to MC’s pitiful situation in the last life
    • Falling in love with MC upon retroflection
      • Thought he misunderstood MC; that MC wasn’t like the other nobles, that he genuinely cares; just that he wasn’t taught well, was spoiled, and was indoctrinated by society; that despite this he is still kindhearted, just doesn’t know how to express it/thinks it’s wrong to express it

Brandon (gong 3)
    • Marshal, the Empire’s “God of War”
    • Fierce on the outside, soft on the inside; really an awkward soul
    • His sins:
      • Uh I don’t know beating MC up when he kidnapped book!shou
      • repaying his benefactor with prejudice
    • Falling in love
      • He thought that altho MC always acted vile, he never truly wanted to hurt book!shou
      • MC saved him
      • Feels guilty for having misunderstood him

Jing Sui (gong 4)
    • Book!gong
    • The Emperor of the Empire
    • No much is known about him as of where I am
    • Never cared about MC
    • MC died saving him
    • should also be reborn but I haven’t gotten there yet

MC’s Death in the before rebirth:
    • Carlos kidnapped book!shou to be a hostage and threaten book!gong
    • MC used the pretext of going to bully book!shou more or whatever to sneak in
    • MC purposely left an opening for book!shou to attack him
    • Book!shou changes clothes with him, escapes, MC is left there to buy book!shou time (so it looks like he’s still there)
    • Showdown between book!gong and Carlos
    • Carlos loses controls and attacks
    • MC takes the attack for book!gong
    • MC dies in book!gong’s arms

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  2. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Eve ^__^

Adding my own spoilers from where I stopped:

Seems like Jing Sui may not have been reborn unlike the other gongs. That, or he still doesn’t care about MC despite his sacrifices. MC had gone to humiliate NY at some banquet iirc, and was about to slap him but was stopped by JS and threatened that JS would get his father to discipline him.

Brandon steps in to stop JS and Carlos also intervenes, saying NY is but a mere commoner and standing on MC’s side.

I also skipped to the ending where NY is meeting MC’s RL mom.... so I’m guessing that NY is the final ML lol. How refreshing :cookie:

3. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, Jing Sui is reborn - he's just reborn slightly later than the others so he doesn't seem different when we first meet him. pretty soon, he saves MC from a duel against NY in public, then starts to coax him and even tries to kiss him (ch15)~ meanwhile MC's inner thoughts is all full of 'why is it all turning out like thisssss!!' (ch26)

he goes with Brandon and Jing Sui to fight off the zergs by saying he wants to see more of the world, but he actually plans to make endless amounts of trouble so that Brandon and JS will hate him and he can then get the plot back on track and hook NY up with JS, but instead Brandon and JS indulge him and turn every incident where he kicks up a fuss into chances to spoil him and somehow even the army starts to think he's just a child who is throwing tantrums for attention...

by ch28~29, it seems that Wen Yan already knows that Carlos is reborn, Carlos might suspect the same of WY. Brandon and the emperor JS both know the other party is reborn as well. all four of them have feelings for MC...
    Wen Yan - wants to defile MC, but also extremely devoted to him, since MC claims to love JS, he promises JS to help him implement the changes his wants in parliament as long as he (JS) can make MC happy... even though he still thinks dark possessive thoughts from time to time
    Carlos - really wants MC to stop liking JS and like him instead, but is currently biding his time... he focuses his efforts on making use of all his connections to keep MC from making trouble and protecting him... but he's crafty. this life, he wants to win against JS even more than before. in the past life, his and JS were really more political rivals who wanted different things at the end, but this life it's more personal
    Brandon - just wants to protect MC. he didn't really realize he liked MC until he started getting jealous and angry at JS for being indifferent to MC, but at the end of the day he currently just wants to make sure MC is safe
    Jing Sui - after MC died in the previous life, he finally 'realized' that he'd lost something precious, someone who wasn't only after him for his looks, power, position, etc. despite being weak, MC had been genuine in his feelings for him and had even given up his life to save him (JS) and even wanted him and NY to be together after he died... JS realized that if only he had shown MC even the slightest bit of attention/affection in his previous life, then the ending might not have gotten to that point... he and NY immediately break up their 'relationship' (it's mentioned several times that nothing really happened between them anyway) after MC's death, and the two of them become nothing but allies working towards the same goal. in this life as soon as he's rebirthed his personality effectively goes through a 180 when it comes to MC. he's publicly doting, shows emotion (he was completely indifferent in his previous life)...

MC, on the other hand, is about to collapse completely because the plot is so off-track he doesn't know how to save it anymore and he just wants go go homeeeee~

i just really want to know who Gabriel (the rebel leader) is... is he another ML o.o

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's stated later on in the story that Gabriel can sort of be anyone within the rebellion. As in: anyone can be "Gabriel" so long as they dress up as one. But from what I got out of it when I mtl-ed the novel a while back is that the ML poses as Gabriel the most. OR at least he's the mastermind behind everything in the rebellion.

If I'm remembering it correctly, ML only got into the whole marriage thing with the Book!ML (Jing Sui) because of common(?) interest rather than love.

The first time around when it came to how MC tried to 'act' as a villain, ML was always saw contradictions in MC's actions.
    For instance:
    • When MC had ML kidnapped and tied up (where Brandon the Marshal comes in to 'save' ML), ML noticed that while MC was basically 'bad mouthing/threatening' him, MC never actually tried to hurt him. ML even saw that MC was VERY reluctant to hurt him with the knife. As if he was waiting for that exact moment where Brandon comes swooping in to save the day to avoid injuring ML. ML basically saw MC as just an innocent rich boy who likes the prince and wanted to teach him(ML) a lesson or something but didn't want to hurt him. ( I got all huffed up when MC was thrown back to a wall by Brandon in the first life when he came in to 'save' ML cuz MC got really hurt and coughed up blood. Baby was scared af and I was all ready to thrown hands at B boy)
    • When MC was taken by those in the rebellion and basically had a sweet time with ML (who was disguised as Gabriel). MC showing his worries for ML (who was also 'kidnapped/taken' by the rebels) who was 'separated by him, not knowing that he was actually talking to ML.
      • If I'm remembering this correctly, MC got hurt(?) during the rescue or something...I might be wrong on this.

Heyo! Just a little warning that the spoilers may contain mistakes since I've been on a mtl reading binge lately and all those stories have been all jumbled up in my head.:blobpats:

5. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After everything finished in the 'Book' world, MC was finally able to wake up back into his original world. MC was an artist so he painted(?) a lot of things that had to do with the 'Book' world.

But like, LOL spoiler alert, he's not alone. YUP YUP! ALL the gongs rebirthed into his world. MC's painting were how some of the gongs were able to find MC. Not to worry though. ML was there to capture MC's heart. Though these aren't 100% accurate:
    • ML: woke up in the body of one of MC's classmate's(female) older brother.........Wait no no no. I think it was the classmate's uncle/cousin. Don't worry though, dude's like, in his early or mid twenties so we all good. Sure made it heckin' easy for ML to get close to MC.
    • Carlos: woke up as some really rich guy. Can't remember. Lives in a huge castle (Like damn son!). Collected (bought) every single one of MC's paintings and kept them all in display in the castle. Persistently pursued MC for a while (dude asked MC to marry him). Boi made me wanna smack somebody (that somebody being him).
    • Wen Yan: Woke up in the body of some guy who attends the same college(?) as MC. I think he's a popular guy?
    • Jing Sui: Woke up in the body of this one CEO or something (President Fu I believe). Found out about the whole Book world stuff. Confronts MC about it. A tad bit antagonistic towards himself and a bit of attitude towards MC. Slightly persistent in chasing after MC. Although understandable. Still made me wanna smack him.
    • Brandon: Forgot who he woke up in/as. He learned to move on and not look after MC. Knew it was best to leave MC alone and leave things be. Got his own boyfriend and is quite happy and in love with said boyfriend. MC, ML, Brandon and his boyfriend actually ran into each other while they were all on a trip or something. Boyfriend and MC got along well. All things well for this dude.

Boi thought he was a straight man. ML cut that down real quick. ML basically went 'if you think yourself as a straight man, why are you ok with me kissing you?'
    MC's all 'I'm not ok!'
    But boy howdy. ML's like 'are you disgusted? repulsed?'
    MC: 'no'
    ML: 'then you bend and you like me even if it's a tiny bit'
    Heavy pursuing of MC by ML afterwards.

I tip my hat off to you mister ML.
    Once again, pinchy memory so some parts may have some mistakes.

6. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so... Gabriel is Ning Yu/ML, who was also reborn.
    the times when the silver masked 'gabriel' wasn't actually NY was usually because NY ordered it so that he could keep his identity secret.

sometime between ch30-60 a whole bunch of dogblood happens:
    captured by JS
    - JS's pursuit gets crazier and more intense, he basically keeps MC at the palace and kisses him forcefully every day
    - MC eventually gets out, and then agrees to enter a 'superficial' engagement with Carlos to keep JS at bay... JS and Carlos end up fighting over him for this
    - amidst all this, MC saves a normal civilian soldier (as opposed to an aristocrat) and re-catches ML/NY's attention

captured by ML/NY
    - NY arranges for the rebels to 'capture' him and MC and effectively tricks MC into letting him (NY as Gabriel) play with his body in return for NY (in his non-rebel identity) to be safe and taken care of... 'Gabriel' never goes the whole way, and actually instead gave MC a period of time where he was free from JS and Carlos' pursuit
    - at some point ML asks MC if he wants to be with either JS or Carlos, and MC tells him he doesn't want to be with either
    - when MC & the place where he was captured is about to be discovered, Gabriel leaves him with a bunch of kiss marks and bails
    - JS 'rescues' him and brings him out, and all the gongs then come to the misunderstanding that MC was seriously ravaged/traumatized during his capture...

re-captured by JS
    - MC purposely set that up so that he could keep JS at bay (he's back at the palace, 'captured' by JS)... because of this, JS doesn't try to have sex with him and instead keeps his distance for a while
    - MC has a horrible time trying to resist all the delicious food being cooked for him because he uses his fake 'loss of appetite' to show how depressed/traumatized he was by his capture by the rebels
    - he learns one day that JS is about to forcefully marry him to be the Empress to 'protect his reputation' (and also because he's possessive and wants him even tho MC says he doesn't love him anymore)
    - MC pretends to suicide and then pretends to 'rebirth', starting to let the gongs all realize that he remembers how shitty they treated him in the past and using it to explain why he'll never like/trust/love them in this life

captured by Carlos
    - Brandon eventually intervenes and MC is able to leave the palace and return to his parents
    - he then tries to cancel the engagement with Carlos, but C refuses and instead starts to spread rumors to pressure his family. MC agrees to go out and meet him to discuss terms for breaking the engagement, but ends up kidnapped by Carlos. Carlos avoids having people find out by releasing a AI bot with MC's face/data to 'live' his life until their supposed wedding one month later
    - Carlos hides MC in the underground palace his family had built over generations and pampers him (and kisses him all the time but doesn't go the whole way), but refuses to let MC go until 'they' are formally married

'saved' by Wen Yan
    - Wen Yan finds out about the plan and works with Brandon to save MC, then they go to a regular planet and live a regular life.. WY doesn't try anything on MC, but he does kill to protect him and sets them up with identities as brothers
    - ML revealed his identity as the rebel leader Gabriel when he discovered that the 'MC' that was wandering around the capital was actually a robot and sent his men to investigate... he was attacked/chased by both JS and Carlos for it but managed to escape, tho he was heavily injured in the process
    - he ends up in the planet that MC and WY were holed up via clues his subordinates gave him... MC takes him to his friend's place and starts to heal him, but believes that ML doesn't know who he is due to his changed appearance (he's wrong, ML knows)

confessed to by ML
    - ML confesses, MC says that he's not someone that should be liked and runs off, flustered. MC still thinks that ML doesn't know his identity
    - WY notices MC has been acting strangely and goes to investigate, then discovers that ML has shown up on their planet
    - WY convinces ML to leave (ML also sees that MC is happy here and realizes he shouldn't be here), but before ML leaves, he asks MC if he could pursue him if he ever saw him again
    - MC, thinking that ML doesn't know ho he is, agrees...

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel. It's so funny.

Mc only followed the story so he can go home, but because of an unexpected turn of events. The world collapsed and everyone was reborn again.

Mc is still desperately trying to complete the missions, but he's wondering how did he unexpectedly turn on hard mode for the 2nd round.

This time no one is following the same path. This makes mc's mission much harder to accomplish.

This is the first time. I was surprised by who ml is. Normally we all know who ml is from the beginning.

potatofriez, alexfilia, mmem and 5 others like this.
  8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    continuing on...

<insert more dogblood>
    (he's re-captured by Carlos in order to save WY, then saved by ML and lives with ML in the rebel camps for a while before going back and getting captured by JS for the sake of saving the rebels, then JS sets him 'free'...)

basically, at the end of the 'novel world', the system has communicated with its 'higher ups' and determined that because this novel originally wasn't finished properly (half abandoned on jj.. haha), that was why a lot of info wasn't originally known (like the ML actually being the rebel leader) and also maybe why the MLs also rebirthed when they reset the story and had him go through everything a second time.

as compensation, MC can go back to his own world as soon as he dies in the novel world, but MC delays his departure for some reason...

finally, in the ultimate standoff between the three factions
    (NY/ML with the rebels, the emperor/JS & brandon wanting progress/change, and carlos wanting to keep the status-quo), MC steps in and takes the deadly blow that JS dealt that was meant for Carlos, then tells them:
    - to Carlos: it's enough, stop (stop the war)
    - to JS: be a wise and kind ruler
    - to Brandon: they never had any debt between them
    - to WY: live well
    - to ML: don't feel bad, he's finally going home

he re-enters his own world
    -
    and starts to live again as a student just entering university, studying fine arts
    - doesn't know that the four gongs all finished their lives in the 'novel' and rebirthed into his world...

Jing Sui - enters a powerful CEO's body, the CEO was in the other car in the car crash that sent MC into the novel world to begin with...
    - in the novel world, he continued ruling and was praised as benevolent and wise, which he thought was the biggest joke ever
    - he discovers MC when leaving the hospital, and MC's mother also works in his company
    - still loves MC but eventually starts to 'live' more in the world

Carlos - a filthy rich aristocrat from another country
    - in the novel world, he retreated back to his own lands and ruthlessly crushed anyone under him who thought he should continue to oppose QS, he never involved himself again, and didn't shelter the nobles who opposed QS, making QS's path to implementing change a lot easer
    - he discovers MC is in the world when he sees a painting on display... MC's uni work was on display at an art show
    - he ends up collecting a lot (if not all) of MC's art in the future, and doesn't really get over MC, but realizes that to love him is to let him live free

Brandon - a military guy in another country
    - in the novel world, he went to the frontlines and spent his life there killing the zergs and protecting the empire that MC 'gave his life up for'
    - he discovers MC is in the world in the same art show with the same painting Carlos sees
    - he knows that the best thing for MC is to stay out of his life, eventually finds a boyfriend/lover of his own and moves on

Wen Yan - a senior at the same university as MC
    - in the novel world, he went back to the place where he and MC had spent time as normal people and protected that planet, making it safe and prosperous
    - he discovers MC is in the world from a university art show
    - he is an illegitimate son, so he uses his scheming/cunning to take over the family business and effectively 'keep himself busy' so he won't go after MC

Ning Yu (ML) - the 'little uncle' of one of MC's fellow students in university..
    - in the novel world, he took the rebels back, dispersed them, and settled them in before spending the rest of his life traveling everywhere looking for MC's 'home'
    - he discovers MC is in the world when MC comes with his fellow students to his house to have a party
    - he makes MC realize that he isn't actually straight and slowly starts to pursue him

at the very end, MC & ML get married after MC graduates and they live happily ever after~

pst - a snippet of what this novel *could've* ended up as if it wasn't 1v1...
    tag train? @Zhen_Qing

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this novel. I've been struggling, looking for an interesting novel to read.

Although i really love this. I had to really question the author. Mc is trapped by the king. He's unhappy. Mc is trapped by Carlos. He's unhappy. Mc is trapped by ml. Mc is ok. Like what?

I think it was stated that ml (in disguise) was gentle, ml was not after mc (in love with mc) and ml (in disguise) was not a main character so mc didn't have to act in front of ml (in disguise) .

Idk. It just seems like there was some bias.

But im glad to hear everyone moved on. I really dislike harems because a lot of the time the love interest stay infatuated for life. At least this one, they all lived their lives and moved on.

10. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it after a few chapters. The gong#1's personality and his realtionship with the MC gave me a bad taste.

ky_s likes this.
  11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

hmudara, pcheshire, Selax and 3 others like this.
  12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the high quality spoilers z

13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, so poor MC failed at doing his mission somehow and has to repeat it, but to his horror, the characters involved are all reborn and screws with his mission even more than the first round, this is the impression i got atm.

:blobwoah::blobfearful:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    pcheshire likes this.
  14. Khysylia

Khysylia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, thank you for the alerts, this story sounds fun with more reborn people messing up the MC actions i can see MC very annoyed.

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious, of why and how ML/NY starteds to love MC. Even if ML and JS were not really in love, but their character set up is lover, right?
    Did ML also like MC before rebirth? or only after rebirth?

16. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    ML could see that MC was acting and had never actually wanted to hurt him. Then he felt guilty after MC died cause it was partly his fault. He blamed himself for his lapse of judgement, of disguising MC as himself and leaving hin there when he knew MC came to give him a chance to escape. So when he was reborn, he decided to help MC get what he wanted (he thought he really loved JS). But when he saw that that wasn't the case, he got curious.

I would say he fell in love the second time he kidnapped MC as Gabriel. While pretending to be Gabriel, he threatened to kill "NY" and was touched by how hard MC tried to paint NY as innocent, and how hard he worked to wave him. MC agreed to let "Gabriel taste him" in exchange for sparing NY's life. Cue daily blindfolded kissing scenes hahahaha. And later on, MC and NY (as himself) see each other every day while MC is still "kidnapped". MC really loves this fish dish and isn't going to share at first but then he feels bad cause he genuinely saw NY as a friend. And reluctantly shared it with him even though NY never asked.

So yeah, in NY's eyes, MC is a sweet boy. Although he is also very aware of what a liar he is lol.

JoshyM62, Lilazeaf, Audene and 8 others like this.
  17. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the difference was his exposure to them in his past life. MC was afraid of JS and Carlos because they did do scary things to him in the first life. Meanwhile, not only did Gabriel not do anything scary, he had saved him. So in his mind, there's always the apprehension that JS and Carlos will hurt him clouding his mind. Whereas he believes that Gabriel will never hurt him.

And as for NY himself, he's always had a good impression of him. Never thought him to be dangerous considering NY has only ever saved him and "forgave" him even when MC acted out.

18. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sjsksjsksjsksksnomg i read this before and it’s actually pretty cute when all of mc’s attempts to act as the villain goes awry because all the leads know that he’s just pretending, and think wow he’s so cute when he’s throwing a tantrum like this to mask his true kind intentions

19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i wanna say that's true, but remember mc said everything he wanted to happen didnt happen and the thing that he didn't want to happen, happened.

Mc was very very scared of Gabriel. He was petrified during his capture and he was very scared.

2nd capture he was also scared but he had a backbone for ml because he didn't want ml to be hurt.

Mc was blackmail to be kissed and during that time ml also went further than the prince and carlos.

The only other difference mc said was ml's kiss was more gentle and that mc can be himself with Gabriel because Gabriel isnt a main character.

I did love this, but i still dropped it for now (i'll come back one day). Great story. Very funny at times, Very sad at times, but i like more stories centered around mc and ml. Just a preference.

Audene, mmem and pcheshire like this.
  20. Rukachi

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I'm not personally saying that its completely logical, but the way the author justified it seems to be that MC had a gut feeling Gabriel would never hurt him. Which is repeated throughout for both Gabriel and ML. Like during the second capture, he is still afraid because he doesn't want his chrysanthemum popped but he does keep remarking about how Gabriel just seems scary but isn't actually that bad a person. And then when MC and ML get together as an official couple near the end, when ML has him close his eyes and kisses him, MC thinks "This reminds him of when he was blindfolded and kissed by Gabriel. It should be scary but for some reason it isn't. Is it because he saved him once? Or because this person's kisses have always been so gentle and controlled? They were strong but full of tenderness. Some things couldn't be seen with the mind but could be felt with the heart. He's always known that this person wouldn't hurt him."

So it's not that he never feared Gabriel/ML, but unlike with the other characters, he's at least had an intuitive trust in him. And that's what I speculate to be the difference. At least in his mind.

Audene, mmem, pcheshire and 1 other person like this.