Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Juroko

Juroko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another possibility with Sleipnir is that this could allow Van to ride bodies with ease now. He could possess someone and move the body perfectly, or create a sort of super body and pilot it with ease. It also gives him crazy support with Sam and Quattro if he gives them his familiars. Of course, this also means if Sam, Knochen, Quattro, and Legion formed some sort of giant body, Van could pilot it as well.

Mesaphrom, sirin423, Nimitz and 4 others like this.
  2. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if densuke is very studious, a genius or we think about it too much, which has made vandeliu have a progressive and modern way of thinking and acting while being more
    Close to the traditional.

@Juroko, will have to see, so far the traps do not work actively, at most improve what already exists or make it easier to control, perhaps the first part is activated better, but I don't know if knochen or legion count as vehicles, although A super wick of dragonic bone the size of a mountain is something worth dreaming about.

But maybe Sam gets to travel in time or between dimensions.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    xxgamerboy87xx, SM0K3 and hillo315 like this.
  3. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mech suit transformation now that's an awesome idea just image it van + valkirie, giants and everyone else .
    would be so cool
    [​IMG]

4. IronKaiser25999

IronKaiser25999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate heinz

5. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    couldn't agree more

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  6. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    Best summary of Heinz I have seen so far.

I'll do my best to figure out the other cheats. Let's see here...

Maybe because the Demon King is supposed to be the strongest, Unlimited Development and Increased Learning Speed strike me as the sort of bonuses a Demon King would naturally have. Though it does seem redundant, because Van clearly had this advantage even without the cheats.

Artificial Spirit Creation is somewhere along the lines of monster creation, but not using the death attribute or anything Van was previously capable of. Van has experience with dead spirits and familiars, but this is a bit different.

Copy, Double, and Surefire are kinda generic, but also useful in combat. They would make for a more annoying boss fight, if nothing else.

Energy Absorption seems similar enough to several death attribute spells Van figured out early on. But it didn't go into Underworld God Magic, so apparently it doesn't count as magic? Not sure what's going on with this one. :hmm:

It wouldn't be the weirdest thing he's done.

Holy crap, you're probably right! But does it work on himself, since he's riding his own body?

7. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    energy absorption really helps his barriers since the recognized energy includes electricity, heat, movement, magic, and every other one based of vision line as far as you can see it works. which he can then convert to magic compared to og spells that got rid of force and energy.

I think the reason it went to true demon king is because of the old legend where the demon king had the barriers that protected against magic and physical attacks.(I think this kinda goes with the van can do all and more than demon king could hypothesis because the status is somewhat based of perception by the user and others ).

but if I remember correctly he can change the energy types like from electricity to magic or kinetic but not to sure,( could give even more use to his authority over lighting )but I think Johny used the stolen energy that became magic and then used spells a middlemen of sorts to buff and stuff, I'm sure van can do this just as good likely better.

Sleipnir is getting better by the second if hillo315's idea works after all van can decent on himself.

yeah now that you mention the rest are kinda generic and expected of the big boss.

8. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    The barriers are two of the energy absorption spells Van figured out early on. One of them eats kinetic energy and the other eats mana. There's also a third spell for anti-fire that sucks heat. But all of these are magic, so it would make sense for the cheat to go there, right?

Yeah, but the implication is that Guduranis used magic to do that, which is why Van is easily able to do the same with magic.

Okay, now I think I get what makes this cheat different. The energy absorbed with it doesn't simply vanish or disperse, unlike with Van's death attribute spells, and it can be manipulated to some extent. It's not just a perpetual entropy machine.

Bla8bla, xxgamerboy87xx and SM0K3 like this.
  9. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup it gives him control over the energy a better name than energy absorption would be energy control/manipulation storing or something along the lines makes it more understandable and straight forward.

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t there supposed to be a new chapter today or tomorrow?

hillo315 likes this.
  11. hillo315

Reading List:
    Link
    Tomorrow or the day after.

12. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be an absolutely epic way to utilize Sleipnir. Just create mini DK bodies and have them ride everyone's shoulder, give a passive buff to his entire army.

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  13. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Was mixing sleipnir with gungnir lol.

xxgamerboy87xx likes this.
  14. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading the raws again I saw that heinz tells vand:

"I can't imagine that you who are not God can control that Demon King's soul."
    it seems that he already forgot that van is actually a god, and it seems that one of his arguments to say that he cannot control it is that the great G could fool Rodcorte, it is understandable that he does not know that the same van or even Kanako have already mocked Rodxorte several times, but if he himself heard that Rodcorte wishes to destroy Vand, and his entire nation even if that means destroying the world should be cause for doubt, even to conclude that the reason for the that Rodcorte revived the great G was to destroy the world would make more sense.
    and then this jewel:
    "... Your current appearance and, above all, the evils of the signs you emit, seem to me only to Gudranis"
    I do not like your appearance and the feeling you give me, that means you are evil and must be destroyed. I understand that he was referring to the soul armor, spirits and other abilities that he had even before absorbing Guduranis

Korleone, IceFenix, hidefreek and 5 others like this.
  15. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Break his soul, save him from himself.

Korleone, canuto95, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  16. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How strong were the champions?(all champions not just combat one)
    How many S class adventurer would be able to defeat them?

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  17. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If so, would it be possible ... that Van express emotions again?
    well in myths the demon king is the only one capable of killing a god, by that logic who kills the demon king is more dangerous than the demon king, which means that vandeliu and bellwood are more dangerous than the demon king, which It is really true.
    None, the rank-and-file adventurers are strong, but Bellwood traced the rank by reaching a super-exaggerated level of statistics by spending more time poking around than protecting the inhabitants of Lambda and eventually lost to become God, Nienroad and Falmund Gold are even stronger than as humans than any adventurous rank s currently alive, as humans I do not tell you.

jemini, Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  18. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanted to write something, but forgot afther reading 6pages of thread, taking rest to eat and pet my 2 doggies.
    Wonder if Mc can create artificial living entities which could be piloted by van's soldiers giving them something like Demonic Corpose BioMechpilot. But he more or less made it same with armors and weapons like Daria and other one.

Bla8bla, xxgamerboy87xx and hillo315 like this.
  19. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering live deads use life magic, and Van has a lackey who is experienced with them, my guess is it would be possible, but probably only for those fighters who use life attribute.

But I would not be surprised if it negatively affects their growth, so is undesirable outside of special circumstances.

20. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't that remind you of a certain hero(lol) who wanted to commit genocide because he didn't like how they looked like?

Now who is being posessed by an evil spirit, ketchup-boy!