Thoughts on Lolicons

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pass1478, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think you're being excessively judgemental. Especially since there is a massive divide between keeping things in your head and acting them out. Otherwise I would probably be in jail for imagining myself strangling my boss and you will be a registered sex offender since I bet you have dreams of sex with other people as well. But didn't ask consent. i.e a rapist.

Don't tell me you never fantasized about sex with the opposite gender? And that you asked for permission before fantasizing? Because that is the standard you seem to be using on others.

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh didn't know Teens nearing Young adult age is classified as a Kid. Never knew! Great for informing me.
    I don't care about your age of consent laws.Here in my country we similarly have the same thing but do people actually turn a blind eye to it?: No. People find it abhorrent regardless.

4. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 2020 man, fantasizing about having sex with the same, opposite, or non gendered people. Get with the times

@NinjapowerMS Yes, Children specifically means anyone under the legal age of consent. This is why the term pedophile specifically says Prepubescent children. As in children that have not started developing at all, so MOSTLY under 10 or so. That means that any characters and or actual people who are well past their development age, but still maintain the body of what you would describe as lolis don't count towards pedo claims. For example, Tachibana Kanade from Angel beats is a 16 year old, but quite short and has no boobs. However, as she is well passed the age at which female humans develop, she's perfectly ok. Although some might claim if you're attracted to her, you're just a closet pedo...which is why I'm continuing to ask you questions

5. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    The way society is going, I think I'll start gravitating to blow up dolls. Less stress to deal with than with narcissistic humans. At least blow up dolls are low maintenance.

6. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  7. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am I being excessively Judgemental for literally applying the proper term for them?
    As I keep mentioning there's a big difference between a convicted pedophile and a pedophile. People aren't just happy with getting called pedophile and prefer a very innocent term. Lolicons protectors of Little kids!

8. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    To claim that lolicons are merely pedos that aren't convicted shows your lack of understanding of what the word convicted means. For you to be an unconvicted anything, it implies that you've committed a crime, and just merely have not been caught yet, or were acquitted for whatever reason. However, as stated 5 messages ago, fapping to 2d drawings is LEGAL in almost all countries.

9. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this post is actually funny! lol.
    I think part of the problem lies in that unlike the ancients who have different words for different kinds of love, modern day society lumps them all under a catchall term that blurs the line between different types of love and leading to problems like these.

10. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    No!! We should jail all of them!! Masturbaters too! They're just unconvicted rapists!
    Ninja, under this kind of classification, would you be an unconvicted rapist too?

Edit: I'm starting to think we should throw both of you in jail.... and 2 pairs of boxing gloves to let you 2 sort it out. lol.

11. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether you got charged for a crime is irrelevant. Again are you sexually attracted to children or drawings of children? Yes?
    Then you're a pedophile plain and simple. Convicted means you actually got caught by the law, Not getting caught doesn't mean you're not a pedophile. You're still one.

You can justify yourselves all you want that you're in a loop hole but according to the definition. You guys are pedophiles. Hahaha.

12. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not blurring any lines here.
    I'm asking you if you're sexually attracted to children.

13. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

You have a severe lack of reading comprehension skills.... Again, if you are an UNCONVICTED ANYTHING, that means you have committed a crime. Something which is illegal. Fapping to lolis is legal.

Hence you literally cannot be an "unconvicted pedophile" because you fap to lolis.

Why the hell do I have to teach a presumably grown ass man how to use basic ass words?

If you masturbate to real CP, and have not been caught, you are an unconvicted pedophile. If you fap to loli doujins, you are not unconvicted as you have not broken any laws (depending on which country you live in).

14. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    I would think that, under the correct conditions, maybe. Because one thing you might overlook is that human sensuality is not a constant. It can be manipulated or induced and I believe that if manipulated or induced "right", anyone has a chance to go astray. An adult example is striptease or seduction or a romantic environment, these are things that can manipulate your sensuality, or actions like petting. So I do think that such things can be induced. And anyone can be manipulated. Yes, even you.

15. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

You mean like that guy that went to a college party and had sex with a girl who had an adult ID, but it turns out that she was actually 14, so he got convicted as a pedophile (misnomer, pedophilia is actually the sexual attraction to children that have not physically developed, but I can't teach everyone in America to use words properly)?

16. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah, you're too linear in thinking. That is simply deceit. I mean outright sensory manipuation to the point where someone can change orientation. For example, you can do a lot of interesting things with sensory deprivation to the point where someone will latch on to the first person he sees, man, woman or animal and end up with a dependency on it. That kind of thing, not just "fake ID".

17. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    What's hard to understand about the difference between a Convicted pedophile and a pedophile?
    One finally got caught by the law, Good riddance. One hopefully should get caught by the law.
    Again just because the cops haven't caught you doesn't mean you're not a Pedophile.
    You're still a pedophile by definition, Get it Lolicon?

18. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one here bringing vague terms here is you and I'm not willing to discuss vague terms.
    I have one straight to the point question with no misdirection with two simple answers.

19. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a fan of anyone who is romantically/sexually attracted to children.
    That's it.

otaku31 likes this.
  20. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

I'm over it, talking with you is driving my IQ down to double digits. To 'GET CAUGHT' by the law, what you're doing would have to be ILLEGAL. The fact that you continue to believe that your naive, simplistic view of pedophilia is how things are judged in real life is honestly kind of disheartening. Almost as disheartening as hearing thousands of idiots on twitter talk about gravitational pull of the planets aligning or some shit letting brooms stand up straight, as if all these grown ass adults don't know how gravity works.

Anyways, every single state in the US, let alone the hundreds of countries in the world all have various nuances in how laws are worded and are meant to be interpreted. They don't just google a definition like a dumbass and say "welp, seems about right" and give you 30 years in jail, that's not how the law works. In my state, depictions of cartoon minors engaging in sexual acts is legal, and is considered art, therefore protected. A couple of states over, it's banned entirely. There's been 4 cases in the US of someone getting brought in for loli doujins here is what has happened.

1 had actual CP on his computer, and was charged.
    1 had only loli doujins, and was charged with possession of "incest comics", as in they dropped the charge for possessing child pronography
    1 had all charges dropped
    1 was given an obscenity charge

Notice any patterns here genius? None of them were charged with possession of CP other than the one that had actual CP. Heck, none of them are even listed as sex offenders lmao.

But hey, at least we know now that you think someone fapping to a developed 14-17 year old (who happens to be a loli) is just as creepy as some weird fuck who faps to doujins of infants or 8 year olds getting raped.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.