Thoughts on Lolicons

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pass1478, Feb 11, 2020.

1. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

Out of curiosity, what's your take on legal lolis like Xiaoxian? I ask because generally I find that there's 2 types. Those that think it's fine to be sexually attracted to adults even if they have child like bodies, and those that think if they are attracted to women with childlike bodies, they are just closet pedophiles.

Obviously NSFW
    idol. sankakucomplex. com/post/show/710267

imK likes this.
  2. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep definitely narrow audience that one. I think it should be classified as child and then teenager ? Anyway at least imo complete featureless children bodies shouldn't arouse anyone. I could be wrong ? Who knows ?:blobawkward:

3. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    She has adult like features though, just not ones that people immediately notice. For one, she very clearly has the hips of an adult. For those unfamiliar with anatomy, children do not have hips like that. (unless they're developing or already developed, in which case, not pedophilia) This is one of the primary features that mangaka and animators use when creating loli characters that they want you to be sexually attracted to. A prime example of this is the way that Miyu Edelfelts hips look in certain scenes of the Illya anime. In most normal scenes, she just looks like a 10 year old, but specifically when they are trying to overly sexualize her, she suddenly has the hips of a grown adult.

Another ploy is making the character have adult like features despite being young, like Toudou Karin from Asterisk war, namely, her incredibly large chest.
    Then of course, there are the characters that are very clearly done growing, but still are quite slender, like Fumino Furuhashi from Benkyou ga Dekinai.

Frankly speaking, just looking at anime as a whole, the term loli applies to so many different archetypes that it's impossible to blanket label the entire group of people as 1 thing. Personally, I think people who are sexually attracted to physically developed characters like Toudou Karin and Fumino are less creepy than Kanna Kamui from Dragon Maid. Heck, there are doujins that go even farther than Kanna (who looks like she's maybe what, 6? maybe 7?) and show what I can only describe as infants getting raped. Now THOSE people are fucking pedos no matter how you view it.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that wikipedia quite right~
    so what the rest of that article said?
    yeah people this day really like crop thing while ignore whole other hence you get media that put sensational title as click bait~
    you can find pattern on any kind of data from any kind of precision as long as you prepare to ignore other thing~
    hence you get this typical lolicon vs pedophile debate fiasco~
    similar thing can put into any moral arguably topic~
    go on
    raccoon bread.jpg

5. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate to break it to you Pedo since you clearly hadn't gotten the point. I do not care if you have to be caught by the Law to be deemed a Pedophile. You can be one without being caught, Because you exploited a Loop hole to promote pedophilia in drawings doesn't meant you're not one right now. People have been entering Loop holes in Laws ever since it was made and also again by definition you guys are Pedophiles. Come back to me if a pedophile has the same meaning as a Murderer because they don't.

Oh wow you pulled that Golden card. Making a thousand years old character that looks like elementary school girl but it's alright guys she's not actually a kid!
    Imagine explaining to someone what's a Loli and why you're fapping to them with a Straight face and saying it's alright. Big Yikes.
    Hahahahah This is hilarious the lengths pedophiles would go to justify their disgusting preference for anime little kids.

Sabruness likes this.
  6. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

Uhh, pretty sure I never used the "Fapping to this obviously 8 year old character is ok because she's actually 3000 year old" card, but nice reading comprehension there dipshit. If you can't comprehend the process of using your eyes to actually see things, and perhaps a bit of your 2 brain cells to understand basic human anatomy, that's your prerogative.

I'm literally making fun of you, because in your hubris, you stupidly claim that someone who faps to Momo or Yami from To Love Ru is a pedophile, and just as creepy as someone who faps to Kanna from Dragon Maid, a literal fucking 5 year old in the guise of a 300 or w/e year old dragon. They are not even remotely equivalent, and the fact that you stupidly and ignorantly decide to label them the same thing is insulting to anyone with even double digit brain cells. But oh well, continue being a single celled organism, you do you.

7. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    No you moron don't put words in my mouth. I like how your main argument is that the other lot is creepier as if stating that fact doesn't make you a creep as well. News flash. Both of guys are still creeps at the end of the day so you can stop fighting with each other, Though that would be nice if both of you guys can destroy each other at the same time.

8. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I already said I don't particularly care if you think lolicons are creepy lmao. I'm merely saying that not all lolicons are pedophiles, which is a fact. There are way too many different types of lolis for you to spout something THAT ignorant.

"Oh wow you pulled that Golden card. Making a thousand years old character that looks like elementary school girl but it's alright guys she's not actually a kid!"

That's not putting words in your mouth either, literally a direct quote.

I can assure you that plenty of traits and beliefs you have will be viewed as creepy by many people. Hell, I know plenty of people who find anyone who reads novels to be creepy, same could be said for people who play 'too many video games' etc.

Welcome to the club of creeps I guess.

reagents 11 likes this.
  9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Don't mind me. Just continue

10. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately for you, the world really is not that linear. Give me 6 months and the right equipment and I can even make you change your loyalty to your country much less sexual orientation. You keep thinking "it will never happen to me!!!" but that is only because you don't know how some methods can really mess a person up. This is also partially how cults control their people, just that my training is a lot more leaning towards what we sometimes call "rehabilitation" and "resocialization" i.e more to get people into your ideology than changing sexual orientation or getting worshipped. The Eastern Bloc countries tend to call it "reeducation" and they are a lot more physical about it and wasteful. The Cold Wars were an interesting time. This is also why you cannot give more than your name, rank and serial number when interrogated. The instant you start talking more than this, the interrogator has a bigger "relationship" that he can slowly use to get you to "change your mind", unfortunately sometimes literally. You are only supposed to ever repeat the phrase "I cannot answer that question, Comrade." beyond name, rank and serial number. Anyone saying more than that is streamed out for more "processing" because it indicates he is easier to break.

Anyway, TL;DR, IMO you really are being too excessively judgemental and do not understand that if induced from the outside, even YOU can end up a pedo. It's like car accidents. You'll never think it can happen to you, until it does. Luckily there are not many nutcases running around outside that randomly grabs people to change their sexual orientation so you're usually safe, but there ARE methods. It's usually the province of cults these days. And yes, some cults do practice "marrying" their children off young. Don't assume that you are so invincible that your mind can't be twisted.

And ironically, it is because I do know this stuff that I am seriously against the idea of thought police, which you are really verging into. When you give other people the right to tell you how to think, it is a very, very dangerous slope to go down. Look at what happened to Jim Jones and David Korash and Heaven's Gate and all that ilk.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  11. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as the more "pure" lolicons try to dispute it, the association is there especially to laymen. lolicon = pedo has been, for a while, a large association and no amount of quibbling or hair splitting is going to change that. to a layman, anything sexual paired with pre-pubescent girls will always attract (at the absolute minimum) suspicions of pedo.

I'm not a lolicon though i know more than a few and despite the oft-protested "it's pure and not lewd", the amount of lewding or lewded loli content i've unfortunately seen in passing (not to mention the bucketloads any real search will turn up) suggests that for a large part of the lolicon community lewd or ero lolis are important. Legal lolis and loli babas are just half-assed enabling for interests that even among the wide span of human deviancy are high up in the 'creepy and disgusting' stakes.

Perhaps, those who really only get the 'parental' feelings from lolis should unite and find a new term to describe themselves that isnt heavily loaded with a bad rep and associating with those that border on that oft-disputed line that this thread itself discusses.

Meanwhile, i'll stick to onee-sans and adult women.

12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on who you ask, really.

Some people might identify lolicons as people that enjoy reading R-18 mangas that involve childish characters... Those people are often times there because they prefer this kind of art tbh. It doesn't have much or any relationship to pedophilia... Heck, they might even seek for lolis in hentai because they are turned off by the huge breasts that are often seen in R-18 works, just to give an example of how unrelated it can be to pedophilia itself.

Other people might call lolicons as people that are sexually attracted to children... Those are pedophiles.

It really depends on how you're defining the term lolicon.

Nightow1 likes this.
  13. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many double standards here.

imK likes this.
  14. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I kind of feel that the OP was planning for this kind of thing, stones and insults flying all over the place. o_O

ky_s likes this.
  15. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    ok DUDE you're makin a lot of sus posts but heres my hot take.

There are "good" lolicons and BAD lolicons.

Ive put good in quotes because theyre morally good but the disease they suffer from is still innately bad and I didnt put bad into quotes is because they are bad, no matter the view.

The good lolicons have that feeling but they know its wrong and they get help to stop that feeling from ever surfacing again. Thats cool. The act of acknowledging theirs a problem is awesome but doing something to stop the problem is way cooler.

I know someone that suffers from this horrible disease. He's told me that his disease was similar to how regular people see the things their attracted to but some people have it way stronger. He went on to tell me that he was a part of group that meet up with a psychiatrist and talk about how this is affecting their lives and how they can snip the problem at the bud.

So from some views the might be considered pedophiles but to me their not because they haven't acted out on the thoughts.

All of thats cool but there is the other side; The BAD lolicons.

The bad lolicons are the people that publicly announce their disease and take pride in it. They see nothing wrong with their disease and think it should be seen as a kink just like everyone elses. When in actuality its a disgusting mind set being wielded by a disgusting person.

They have tried to integrate themselves into the lgbtq+ society by saying their M.A.P's (Minor Attracted Person's) when theyre actually just using a community to protect themselves from getting scrutinized. These people are disgusting pieces of shit because they say there is no problem and that they can do whatever they want because the characters their nutting to is a fictional character. When we all know that if you nut to it more then once a day youre a pedo.

I've talked to people that have tried identifying themselves as M.A.P.'s and usually I think their fucking asswipes. I've met one person that Identified as a M.A.P and they held an argument that wasnt sub-human. They had stated that in their native country the legal age for consent was lower then the US of A's and it was socially acceptable to be with a younger lover. BUT he did say that if he was in the US he'd drop that shit so fast you'd think he was a horse walking downtown (horses poop while they walk sometimes).

Thats also something to consider when talking about this; Are we judging cultures and communities based off their practices so we can put ourselves on a higher pedestal? Some cultures see no problem in an adult dating a child because they see it as tradition or something relating to religion. We, as foreigners, can say whats right and wrong IN OUR OPINION but we cant expect people to change just cause some dude said "EWWWW GROOSsSS, FUCKING DISGUSTING!!" But we can all agree on somethings that should and could change.

The BAD lolicons are people too in the end but their BAD people but if they can get help its awesome. In my opinion these guys are big doo doo if they cant see the problem but some can see the light.

Yea, I talk to a lot of people. You gotta always hear every side of the story. except if were discussing the best kinda of pizza which is a large pizza from dominos with italian sausage, mushrooms. black olives, philly steak, yellow peppers, and american cheese cause fuck yea america.

Deleted member 89812 and imK like this.
  16. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  17. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn: Anyone up for popcorn?

As for OP, very close terms, but not the same. "Attraction" != "sexual attraction". "Sexual attraction" = "attraction". Not the same thing. Got to look at the fine print. Also, "psychiatric disorder" and "exclusive or primary sexual attraction". If lolicon readers also feel attraction to other things, then it's not paedophilia.

asriu and imK like this.
  18. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. I'm not deliberately ignoring you. I saw this question at 1 am my time when I was about to go to bed and thought I'd sleep on it and answer you in the morning. Now it's 3 pm and I'm still thinking my way around it at work. Will get back to you at some point once I've had time to organize my thoughts and frame it clearly.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  19. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    I was talking about the creep part you moron. I never said they're just as creepy. I said they're both creeps regardless. Pointing fingers when both of you lots are creeps at the end of the day is pretty hilarious.
    Yes, Apparently "Different types of Lolis" Sorry, I'm not well versed in your pedophile rituals. All I know is you guys like anime kids. I don't need to knowing else from degenerate culture.

20. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

I doubt it's really something that you can change through therapy though. It's like gay conversion shit, it doesn't really work. That being said, teaching them to abstain could work. After all, just because you are attracted to something doesn't mean you have to go after it.

Interesting cases are these 2 types, 1 of which is the one that I would classify myself under.

Those lolicons that are NOT sexually attracted to children, but still find lolis super cute. So it's not a sexual deviance.

And those like myself, who can fap to lolis, but are also attracted to a variety of other body types (everyone has their own type of loli they prefer so not gonna get into that).

For me, I'm mostly attracted to fully developed late teens to early 20s, which as far as I'm aware, is what most men are attracted to. After all, there is very little difference in terms of physical appearance between a 16 year old and a 20 year old. The above applies to both real life and 2d. However, in 2d only, I am secondarily interested in lolis, but not pre-pubescent ones, I mean the ones that are already growing. To me, it mostly comes down to art-style. The less child-like the character looks (thanks to the artist), the more I can enjoy it. This is also one of the reasons I REALLY don't like being included with pedos, as the entire fucking point of them being pedo is that they specifically like pre-pubescent. Lolicons are way too diverse a group to label them all pedos.

Some examples of lolis that I like

Towa Herschel (Trails of cold steel)
    Eyjafjalla (Arknights)
    Shuka (Darwins Game)
    Most of the girls drawn by Ichihaya (doujin artist)
    Iris and Ursula from Enjo Kouhai (Takunomi)
    Miyuki Shiba (Mahouka)
    Makise Kurisu (Steins Gate)
    Akebono (Kantai Collection)
    Kasumi (Kantai Collection)
    etc The range is quite large tbh, some of them you probably wouldn't even call lolis, but others would. There is no actual definition of the word afaik, so most people just describe them as short petite girls. Sometimes they happen to be children, sometimes they are adults like Kurisu, that just so happen to be short and flat. Heck, some aren't even flat, like Miyuki.