LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Abbas_Demon

Abbas_Demon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • I love this novel ❤️ started reading it in 2019
    • It get better the more you read it that's the type of novel it is:blobokhand::blobokhand:

2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Senpai, you've enlightenment me!:aww:

Now i know the feeling of Issei when Azazel Sensei talk about breast is boundless or unlimited and make oppai dragon got power up :blobuwu::blobbunny:

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone who will set them straight. Seol was too comfortable with the status quo and wanted to avoid antagonising people. Ms. Foxy is laying down the law.

Next chapter is probably make or break for seol-ah. Looking forward to it.

4. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol: Ok you're hired, now I'm off to train
    Kim Hannah: Not's so fast bub, we got work to do. Now stand there and be a good puppet while I clean up all of your messes.

Looks like Kim Hannah has started funding operations. Next target: Little Lamb Maria needs fleecing.

bf, Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really liked this chapter, good progression and it showed us how much Seol was lacking when he decided to make an organization and why Kim Hannah is important. I just hope Seol learns to some things from Kim Hannah on what he needs to be a leader, not necessarily from the money side of things but just in terms of sorting out the inner issues within an organization. Because as great as Kim Hannah may be at that stuff Seol is the team leader and shouldn't just differ to Kim Hannah always just so he can train or do other things.

bf likes this.
  6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Kim Hannah had accepted the offer right then and there, then she would have a harder time acting as an authority figure. She would be seen as "one of the guys".

Marcel Ghionea seems the most ready...to act as a member of an organization. He is readily accepting of having to pay for the crossbow while Phi Sora is more resistant to giving up something she believes is "her's" while they are in fact Seol's property.

...they don't particularly deserve to be considered founding members. I would bet that is what the convo will be about...their contributions, and future status. Sungjin is aware of this reality and has mentioned it to Seol-Ah before, but Miss Foxy will probably push that point harder. idk why but I feel apathy towards the current Seol-Ah :blobunamused:

7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Current Line Up of...Carpe Diem?

Warriors
    Seol Jihu
    Richard Hugo
    Chung Chohong
    Phi Sora
    Yi Sungjin*

Archers
    Marcel Ghionea
    Yi Seol-Ah*

Priests (lol)
    Flone
    Seo Yuhui

Admin
    Kim Hannah – overseer
    Jang Maldong – advisor

*low battle power, possibly only contracted

I think I'm not that far from what will happen lol

NO! Don't even dare to make a comparison to that idiot of a human!

I read it, nope. Motoyasu even caused Naofumi (and Raphtalia) to die multiple times

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    bf likes this.
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is about right, although Marcel joined for revenge so he could maybe be a contracted member too to start out, and then idk if Yuhui has officially joined (i think i remember a few chapters ago they talked about her joining but i dont remember if its official). Also then the other guy that went with them on their last mission also talked about being associated with his new organization so he might be a contracted member too.
    edit: kazuki being the other guy i forgot his name so had to go check lol

9. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably add Kazuki for acher too. He might form his own team but under the organization's banner

10. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a blatant spoiler hidden within an unassuming assumption!

11. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah no
    “Now that you’ve secured the funding, will you be moving to Eva right away?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll make an organization in Eva.”

“Probably.”

“Will you have affiliate teams once your organization develops?”

“Huh…? Affiliate teams?”

Seol Jihu raised a question while replying nonchalantly. He didn’t get why Kazuki was suddenly asking him all these riddling questions.

“Why do you ask?”

Kazuki chortled.

“No reason.”

“?”

“It’s just that, from the perspective of a team, I figured it wouldn’t be bad to work under a leader who’s fair in settling personal affairs.”

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol Jihu shrugged.
    “Okay, so you’re saying it was both?”
    “Yeah-ah!”
    “Alright, fine. You won’t say anything once I recruit Yuhui Noona too, right?”
    Chohong nodded her head madly.
    “Of course! I won’t say a peep. If I go back on my words, I’d really be a bitch. I’ll say it now! I’m a dog if I go back on my words! For real!”
    “Oho.”
    Seol Jihu just landed himself a legitimate way of treating Chohong like a dog.
    Like a puppy that had a violent personality, but was really a gentle sweetie.
    “I don’t know… I feel like you’ll make up another excuse…”
    “I won’t. Okay, let’s do this then. Let’s write a new contract. I’ll sign it this time.”
    She darted off somewhere, brought back a pen and a piece of paper, then began to write a contract.
    “I, Chohong… if Seol Jihu succeeds in recruiting both Kim Hannah and Seo Yuhui… will do what he wants… vow upon Goddess Invidia…”
    “Don’t forget the part of you being a dog.”
    “Yeah, yeah, I will.”
    She even signed with a thumbprint.

NEVER EVER let Chohong lead any team or have any decision making powers lmao. this was the single worst thing she could have bet against lol

Shield Loyalist and bf like this.
  13. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how much time and money do you think Seol is going to spend for a personalized dog collar for Chohong? I could easily see Seol having a collar made with Chohong's name engraved on it and just putting it on the breakfast table at her normal seat for everyone else to see.

14. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chohong called it.
    I wonder how long it will take for Seol to start training again and use the God like item he bought at the Tutorial

15. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binge read all the chapters these past few days after leaving this in my backlog for over a year. Great read, better than I thought it’d be.

Quick question, guys. In chapter 132
    Whose color did Seon manage to change? Can’t remember well. I was thinking Yi Seol-ah, but the Parasite Queen only noticed a change in her after she went to train on the mountain. Can’t be Marcel either since he’s still being held captive at this point. Drawing up a blank on whose destiny he has changed in particular.

16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Seol can gather countless cheats but even with him having had a girlfriend still seems so clueless about what he conveys to love interests lol

17. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Teresa, She was colorless and then became gold.

18. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it was the snake girl he beat half to death who went from hostile and evil to “I’ll never be on any side that’s not his please don’t hit me”

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hes changed quite a few peoples fate. Phi Sora (though thats after the banquet), Teresa, Marcel the steel archer, and that girls brother at the banquet that had the slaughtering star or whatever it was.

20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The god was talking about Seon having changed one person’s color in particular, so I don’t think it’s a matter of him picking one choice over the other. Like with Hao Win in their recent convo; he was blue, and after Seon voiced his intent to become a king, he became gold. That’s different from snake eyes getting forcibly changed from yellow to colorless. The blue color implies that they’re at a crossroads in their destiny, I think, where they could be influenced one way or another, but what Seon did to snake eyes was just dominating her entirely and having her destiny change regardless of what her will was. I dunno.
    Like, there’s an actual difference between the kind of color change between these two scenarios.

Anyway, new chapter! Didn’t realize Seo Yuhui would weaken further if she uses her powers at this point, but I suppose she’s currently in the same state Seon was right after he exited the temple and needed to rest to make sure his stats didn’t go down again. I’m guessing Seo is still a level 8 on paper, but functionally a level 4?

Level 5 is a High-Ranker, right? And a Unique Ranker is level 6?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020