Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by asriu, Jul 29, 2019.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to translation?
    seem last update is last year, is the group failed heaven tribulation or something?
    for those who never read this go try it~ it is good one~

2. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It got licensed so they had to drop it if your talking about the manhua

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    which company?

4. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea

5. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, sad days. I was reading this.

6. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.facebook.com/MoroseTrans/
    The translator just said it was licensed, never said by who sadly. I'm kind of hoping its not webcomics app since my phone is ancient and doesn't even handle web browsers well.
    I do know the artist decided to put her newer chapters behind paywall in China but if you google the title you'll probably still be able to find raws.
    Here's the artist's social media account: https://m.weibo.cn/u/1347462091?uid=1347462091&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035643326836
    If you look at the link on the bottom right, it has the novel side story up to chapter 25 (keep in mind one chapter was deleted so its really 24 chapters). There's other stuff posted there, too.

Just FYI, I know the artist also has 2 other ongoing series that are also paywalled and aren't being translated, one about a guy who plays a xianxia type dating game then as he gets transported into it, mistakenly clicks the wrong button and the potential heroines became male. The other I had a harder time getting but I think its about someone who transmigrates into a demon/unorthodox sect as its sect master but there's something up with his mask that I think might be possessed by the original sect master who seems to know stuff, and one of his sect's disciples is a cat/tiger demon who seems to want to kill him but might also like him? and there's also guy from the righteous sect being a childhood friend or something like that. For the second one, a teaser image was posted in wo jia dashi... around February of last year, its on the translator's page if you go scrolling down to around ch 280.

Kurotan, baka8roukanako and asriu like this.
  7. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno last year news I know is it animation get 2nd season
    1st season story end on mc pop up from cliff

9. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well...

10. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AFAIK
    Although not from the translator, I read somewhere that the translator stopped when the series was in negotiations for license, but then the author went premium (raw not free to view anymore) around that time so licensing fell through since the pay structure changed or something like that. But don't take my word for it, I never was in contact with any translators/official people.
    The weibo for the comic series can be found here:https://m.weibo.cn/u/5643326836?ref...05050003_&is_hot=1&is_hot=1&jumpfrom=weibocom its up to chapter 394, you can find it on some aggregator site, then use an OCR reader and Google Translate if you're desperate. I was trying to follow along but its hard, seems like GCS and DFWQ finally met the previous big brother possessing our lovable idiot, and the next arc to find the legendary flower to save third sister has started and pigsy is crossdressing for some reason.
    The second season isn't out yet, though, just the PVs still.
    However, they have been making the acting/actors animated shorts, also not translated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We were supposed to get the second physical volume published last year but it might have been delayed since it seems like the publishers may have wanted Grandma Maiden's outfit changed to her more conservative current one. But I can't find the link for that info :(
    [​IMG]
    And there was a tea endorsement that went on for a few months.
    [​IMG]
    I kind of wanted the box with big brother on it

Other nice things:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was for an event back around August for the series' 4th anniversary, Xian Yun is a dragon, Pigsy is a white tiger, WQ is a snake, and best boy is a phoenix.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Some of these pictures might be too big, if you see a thing it might help to right click and hit view image that should work I think.
    Besides that, the author has been busy doing signings and stuff for her other 2 series. Sorry I don't have more concrete info. I could post some nice fan art I've found if you want?

baka8roukanako likes this.
  11. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! I'm losing hope that the licensing will ever be sorted out... :blobfrowning:

12. maggotz

maggotz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The third season of the movie series has just ended. The movie's plot deviates from the manhua story a lot, but I still like it a lot!
    Is the comic still behind paywall? I wish someone translated it.

13. Wind-master13

Wind-master13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it online up to chapter 359 in English and for rest I used bubble translator. I found it in spanish up to latest chapter