Movie Apparently the Sonic movie.....

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Feb 13, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    well Birds of Prey shills who definitely dint see the movie, are blaming Sonic for being a homophobic movie - mind you the movie wasnt even out when BOP came out in theatres, and the shills are encouraging people to go see Birds of Prey coz it is very good....fake wives tweeting how they felt offended watching Sonic movie on the theatre, and how she took the kids to watch a R-rated movie next door and had a great time watching it.....
    1.JPG 2.JPG

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc, it's homophobic. Sonic is just blue, not rainbow coloured whereas Birds of Prey is colourful (going by the posters) and, consequently, more inclusive. Duh! :facepalm:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they're real mothers, then they're failures.
    If they're actresses, I smell politics. Who's paying them cash to this stunt?
    If they're trolls, toss them to the dark side of the web.

Anyway, I smell something dirty, and it isn't just money. Disgusting.

4. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SJWs ruin everything. Burds of Prey sounds like shit purely because it's a sequel to the dumpster fire Suicide Squad(even if they say it isn't)

5. neogamer

neogamer Cute is justice!「Maxwell 」

Reading List:
    Link
    It's similar to the stories of people getting beaten up outside the black panther movie.

6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like trolls

7. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you made me curious about this, and according to a newspaper, it’s a trolling campaign. While I haven’t seen either movie, and I don’t think what they’re doing is right, I can understand their feelings of anger about something they feel as less worthy becoming more popular than the thing they think is more worthy. I’ve certainly felt that anger myself.

8. SwordDrake

SwordDrake Slice of Life Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand the need for the trolling campaign. Hard to think of the Sonic Movie getting any more flak than it already got.

9. Jed333

Jed333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry Sega but Nintendo did it first with their Mario Bros. movie and did you not see how that went? What makes you think you'll do better >.> Also cant help but think BoP is a fishing campaign trying to hook audience members with the current Harley Quinn craze thats been going on. Why argue over who's shit is gonna stink less?

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not going to watch Sonic, that blue hedgehog is just......gruesomely drawn lol
    Watched BOP, and......not that good. Too much Harley, but then her name is in the title *shrug

11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I had to do some googling to understand what this is all about, and apparently it was a campaign to try increasing the amount of views for the Birds of Prey movie or something?

Then I had to do some googling to see what was the Birds of Prey and uhn... Welp, I'm honestly surprised anyone thought it would sell well, the film just looks like garbage. It gives a horrible first impression, like...

First of all, by looking at its cover, my first impression is a C-movie that involves drunk girls acting like bitches and what not... It also looks like a cover drawn on the 80s or something... Bad start.

Then we look at the title and see "Birds of Prey" which... Pretty much means nothing as far as I care. Only after looking at the secondary title I found out it's actually a Super Hero Movie that has the protagonist as... Harley Quinn? Isn't she a Villain? And like... One of those villains nobody cares about? Aquaman at least is a meme material, she isn't even that... Yet another bad start.

Then you see the R-rating, and go like... Uhn... What? The only R-rated Superhero movie we got so far was Deadpool I believe? And it was because it was Deadpool, it just had to be R-rated or they wouldn't do the character justice... And even then, the producers had very little faith on this one going off, so they had to make do with a very small budget and what not, it's huge success was mainly because the movie was very good and because it was Deadpool, which is a very beloved hero with a big fanbase... Which definitely doesn't fit Harley Quinn at all.

And then like... If you try looking up images of the movie, you just see Harley Quinn looking really weird with some super dumb expressions and like... Uhn... What? It's not really something very appealing to me...

Oh, and apparently it is a sequel from a bad movie... Nice one... >.>

Oh, and they decided that they'd not feature any relevant DC character that the mainstream media knows, because... Yeah, that's totally a good idea when you're making a movie about a character nobody cares about.

From what I saw, the only good thing the movie got to itself were... The critic reviews? Seems like the movie might actually be good if you bother with viewing it, but everything on it kinda makes me want to shy away from it... >.>

And then there is this whole trolling campaign trying to put dirt on the Sonic Movie which is pretty much guaranteed to be garbage... And uhn... I think this kinda paints Birds of Prey in a bad light as well... >.>

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The only version of Harley Quinn I like is the classic one, she is simply the best, all othes are fake (real or not)
    [​IMG]
    And, these are the birds of prey

13. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    You came to the wrong neighborhood
    [​IMG]

14. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen it yet but from what some pals said, really good for a movie that's also aimed at young kids. Makes me wanna go catch it

15. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly can't tell if those are troll accounts or real ones.

16. Reuss

Reuss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dear lord, this woman power is getting out of hand since that propaganda movie captain marvel, saying if you didn't like the movie your sexist, people don't like cause its bad and bland

17. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a simple man and I hate conflicts, so I'll watch them both once a good copy come out.