Resolved Bad cousin/sister insisted to see MC's shoes

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FormerlyHel, Feb 11, 2020.

1. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a novel in ancient Chinese setting. Most likely rebirth/transmigration and might be a full novel instead of quick transmigration story.

The only scenes that I remember revolved around the time where the female MC was possibly kidnapped or had to stay the night away from home. But MC managed to get back and pretended that she was never kidnapped. The bad cousin/sister, in an attempt to besmirch MC's reputation (because she knew MC was kidnapped and lose one of her shoes), tried to pull on MC's skirt to show that MC did not have on the same shoes she had before.

But, MC's shoes were identical to the shoes she was wearing before kidnapping because (most likely) ML had his servant to create and mimic to the tee the way her other shoe was broken in, aged so that it couldn't be seen that one shoe was old and the other was new.

And later, MC used the excuse that the cousin/sister really liked MC's shoes too give her her old shoes as dowry or something while the other good cousin/sister got excess cloths from rare bolts of fabric that MC used for her own clothes.

2. Pyrtzii

Pyrtzii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds awfully familiar, was ml prince by any chance? And FL had multiple element talent or something like that? Can't remember rn but i'll look into it

FormerlyHel likes this.
  3. FormerlyHel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, most likely a prince because I remember the bad cousin got jealous of the engagement gifts which included palaces stuff... Not sure about the FL's talents, just know that she's almost as black bellied as the ML since she liked to toy with the bad cousin.

4. JoyMaiVea

JoyMaiVea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FormerlyHel likes this.
  5. stelan55401

stelan55401 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are thinking of Divine Doctor; Daughter of the First Wife also known as Shen Yi Di Nu. It happens around chapter 64.

FormerlyHel likes this.
  6. FormerlyHel

Reading List:
    Link
  7. FormerlyHel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap, this one. Wasn't aware that it's not finished yet. Means that I should start from scratch.