Spoiler Stone Age Husband Raising Journal (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veedah, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Orz but i gave up on this..... ever since the *mystery* senseiiiii plot part

2. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the ending? And the side characters' ending?
    *Did SL returned?
    *Did ZZ (pig guy) returned to his former tribe to get revenge? What about his mate that supposed to die in SL's first life?

Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  3. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His mate was saved with his children and yes he returned to his former tribe with the ML and the MC
    The leon was in the temple enjoying being a big shot

4. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    So it was a happy ending for SL too? Just started reading this... suddenly so not motivated to continue knowing SL gets a good ending.. T^T
    did he redeem himself at least?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  5. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seme X'ed SL at the end, after many things...
    If you can manage to reach ending, author tells the excuse for keeping lion alive, not letting seme taking the shot. It is all for the sake of explaining what's beast god..what actually happened in first life and why...why lion and bear was beast Kings in first life, why things were different in second life. There were many hints dropped while unfolding plot but the author insisted; the explanation can only be done when lion and mammoth face each other in the end. So, seme stayed aloof (unless his sweet bear was hurt) and lion created many problems till the end.

pandaqueen and mmem like this.
  6. bgta

bgta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe no. If I remember correctly, SL will lost his power in the end. Not sure if he'd die or not. There is also an extra about the previous life, with ZJ dreaming about his life with XY in the other timelime and start chasing XY because of that. SL, again had a bad ending.

magical_al00, pandaqueen and mmem like this.
  7. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SL din return in the story. He is in the beastman continent, and was a beast king. I think he assimilated ZJ biological father’s beast king powers. Not sure. Anyway, he becomes a beast king in the beast god temple. ZJ and XY meet SL there. SL in turn was so jealous and surprised the XY has also become a Beast King and wondered how he did. That was it that XY got the cultivation manual or something. Anyway SL was really jealous of ZJ because he wants XY back and so on. He stirred a number of shit to trouble Big Bear Tribe in their stalls and got people to kidnap ZJ. Which was stupid because ZJ was like a whole level stronger than Beast King. He got the beast god temple beast kings to unite and kill ZJ. They didn’t succeed anyway, and SL didn’t get the ending he wanted. I forgot if he died but he definitely was defeated in the end. He was like an appetizer in front of ZJ.

magical_al00 and pandaqueen like this.
  8. Rainess09

Reading List:
    Link
    Right ZZ mate, they ran into her on the way to ZZ’s tribe. She was all well and fine with her kids too. Bigbeartribe took over ZZ’s tribe. They beat ZZ’s family up. BBtribe had 3 beast king then, ZJ XY and HF-the seagod. So ZZ’s family just welcomed them to the tribe in trepidation. Then they took over. I cant remember exactly but i think over their travel ZZ also became a high level best warrior.

Shimozuki Yue likes this.
  9. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks :blobReach: i am good as long as he has some kind of comeuppance, was ok bout his... selfish disgruntlement til he actively tried to sabotage the tribe tho they did nothing to him

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    ky_s likes this.
  10. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he was make a pancake by the ml if i recall well, and later die in the temple, i think.

pandaqueen likes this.
  11. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty sad how dumb and self-centered Shi Li is in his two lives.

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so the story is set 100years in the future? Is ZJ not there in the past?
    Is the one rebirthed only XY? Is this not rebirth but maybe skip to the future thing?
    (Is there a reason for the rebirth? Like XY died and regret or what?)

13. Rainess09

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    It was SL who was rebirthed. More like he was the one who went to a parallel universe. Since SL was the only one who retained his memory of the previous life. ZJ was obviously there in that past life, crossed paths with them mid-way but didn’t interact with each other. It was when they stumbled into a cave with cultivation manual engraved in the cave. ZJ didn’t want to interact with them but pitied them so he built the cave for them to learn. I say parallel universe cuz later on there will be chapters dedicated to this past life. There, ZJ will meet XY after they became Beastkings and SL&XY are in the verge of breaking up. The ZJ was actually the one who meddled and accelerated their breakup. He fell for XY there. Actually I think it may be the reason why SL rebirthed though I haven’t read to that part yet. ZJ was already regarded as the beast god there, though he doesn’t show his face to anyone. And the other beastkings only think he’s an attendant in the beast god temple. He fooled XY this way. It was quite entertaining.

Shizun, Nao Otosaka and maya_sov like this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh???! SL is the one rebirthed??

So, the current story in the novel happens in the 100years after (parralel au), but only SL knew abt all the future events since he rebirthed to the future?
    (tbh I'm confused.)
    But, if SL rebirthed, why'd he still want to break up with XY? Why'd he not prevent that? Or SL just didnt care abt XY.

15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    He rebirthed... so the current story in the novel happens in the same timeline as the original (parallel world means it's like a clone of the original world, not that it's 100 years in the future).

Only SL knew about all the future events because he was rebirthed to an alternate universe (parallel world). and it's precisely because he rebirthed that he wanted to break up with XY, because he didn't want to be tied to the same person for his entire life. basically he wanted to sleep around and have children and mating with XY would wreck those plans, so he broke it off and set off the entire chain of events that lead to ZJ and XY getting together.~

maya_sov likes this.
  16. Rainess09

Reading List:
    Link
    ^agreed. SL rebirthed 100 years back. I guess the timelines diverge since SL affected the current timeline due to rebirth. Imagine 2 timelines- a timeline where SL didn’t rebirth (lets name it original timeline) and a timeline where SL rebirthed (parallel timeline). The story began with the parallel timeline. By the end, in the extras, you get to see the original timeline.

ky_s likes this.
  17. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda late to reply, but here's the tip. You can use desktop mode on your browser.

soie_yoie likes this.
  18. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any clues to why Shi Li was reborn? At first I really thought it was because Zhou Ji wanted to turn back time and have Xiong Ye as his mate but it didn't seem like so after I read further. I am really curious to whether it was explained.

19. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I figured it was no different form the random reason why Zhou Jing was reincarnated to the beast world both times.

20. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happened in the parallel world?