Spoiler The Big Landlord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, May 6, 2017.

1. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not sure but around early 20s i think, its been years that i have read it. Sorry:sweating_profusely:

cmall likes this.
  2. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh the stupidest sister!

azinine likes this.
  3. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    435 chapters...the longest novel i ever mtl.
    I usually always prefer novel with chapter below 100 or in 100-150 range.

What I like about MC is that he is mature and very steady, it doesn't betray his origin as captain of mercenary team.
    I have read a lot of transmigration novel where the MC is previously spy/mafia leader etc but they don't show enough maturity/calmness. They are more like girls clique in high school

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!! One of my biggest gripe. You know how they're supposed to be so OP something in their previous life but they're practically the level of high school brats in the story. Or when they're supposed to have the mentality of a capable adult but when they got transmigrated with suddenly it's teen time again.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the cousins of MC after their parents got thrown in jail?

6. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After their parents got jailed, the second brother (MC's second cousin) from the father's concubine left them and took his mother. From what I've mlted so far, he doesn't hate or love the MC so he doesn't make an appearance after he left, but he hated his older brother and sister and was aware of their nasty characters so he left them. As for the brother and sister pair, they ended up wracking up debts because of the brother's gambling addiction to the point where his debtors were demanding for him to pay back his debts or they'll sell off his sister. Naturally, they were desperate to solve the brother's gambling debts. They ended up meeting MC's full blooded sister, the one that ran away from the marriage, and conspired with her to separate the MC from the ML. At first, they pretended to beg MC to help them since he threw their parents in jail and tossed out the whole family card at him. (Talk about shameless. They really are their parents' kids. :blobunamused:) And MC had no intention of helping them since he hated them and only considered his baby brother as family. The sister was secretly colluding with a foreign country to separate the MC and ML because the foreign country's shadow ruler took an interest in MC and wanted to separate them. Knowing that once MC was gone, ML would madly look for him so the shadow ruler had MC transported to another country in order to trick ML into attacking them so that they could have that country ally with them. But their plans failed when MC escaped midway and killed his sister's personal maid. It was then that MC's sister knew that she was dead to him.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    reader_O8, azinine, wildthorn and 4 others like this.
  7. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it mentioned what happened to MC's full-blooded sister after that? Thanks.

azinine likes this.
  8. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember all the details but she eventually got caught and was imprisoned by MC and ML along with a female underling from the foreign country whose shadow ruler took an interest in MC. Fearing for her life, the sister was desperate and pleaded to MC to forgive her. She told MC that she had information on the foreign country that could help him and ML. Upon hearing this, the female underling yelled at the sister and threatened her that if she dare reveal anything she will not have an easy death. The sister rebukes the female underling saying that it was better to be captured by MC since she's his sister so he won't be too hard on her. The sister tells MC and ML that while she was with the female underling she happened to have overheard a conversation between the female underling and another man. Apparently, the female underling was going to meet another accomplice in a gambling town that was supposed to be neutral. So MC and ML decided to go there to see what was going on. After that I don't remember what happened to the sister or at least I didn't read up to that part since the MC and ML went to that gambling town after that.

reader_O8, yfndsh, wildthorn and 2 others like this.
  9. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is something going to happen with the female general of the ML’s?

10. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much is mentioned about her, but she eventually gets over ML. Though she was originally very bitter at MC for marrying ML, she does nothing to MC and continues to obey ML's orders. ML sent her to another place for a mission along with another one of ML's subordinates who likes the female general. The two of them get close to one another and eventually hook up I think. She isn't mentioned a lot so I'm not too familiar but I do know that one of ML's subordinate has a crush on her.

11. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to MC 4th aunt (MC Dad last concubine)? From the latest chapter she tried to get hold of the little bun but failed, but until now no one mentioned her. So I wonder what happen to her at the end?

12. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, she went with MC to the capital but lived in a separate mansion for the An Family while MC and the bun lived with ML in his mansion. Afterwards, she isn't mentioned much until she gets into an affair with an official who was married. The official was colluding with one of the princes who told him to get information about ML by acting a spy in having a relationship with the concubine so that he could information out of her. However, the affair ended up getting revealed later on, and the concubine couldn't stay in the capital with her affair being revealed so she asked MC to send her back to the county. She bargained with the MC by telling him that she knew who the culprit that tried to kill him might be. She tells him that it might be his eldest sister since she saw her running away from the direction where the MC's original host died. Hearing this, he agreed to let her return back to the county. He knew she wouldn't have it easy once she returned since it would be hard for a widowed woman like her.

The cheating official didn't have it easy either. Once his wife found out about the affair, he lost support from his wife's family which was a huge blow for him. He ended up resenting the prince who ordered him to spy on the MC and ML since it was the prince who made him have the affair in the first place so he planned to pull the prince down as well.

yfndsh, Poor_Hero and alexfilia like this.
  13. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!!!! Thank you so much for the spoiler!!!!

14. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    can I get spoilers for the bun?

15. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much about the bun since he's not mentioned a lot. All l remember is that MC kept the bun in ML's mansion to be taken care of. ML's grandpa really like the bun and would try to play with the bun behind MC's back while he was gone until he got caught when MC came back and was temporarily banned to stay away from the bun. Due to the MC's love and care for his baby brother, the bun ended up getting a bit chubby (still cute though). He was also sent to attend a school in the capital. I think the bun ended up getting into a conflict with another kid... well, more like some spoiled kid was making some trouble for the bun. I think the spoiled kid's mother intervened too siding with her son. MC protected his baby brother so the bun was safe. And I think the spoiled kid got expelled or something... I really don't remember much since I used google translate and it's been a while. Plus, it was only a small scene too.

16. CallMeJolea

CallMeJolea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked very much this novel but I barely could wait for the updates, I found a place that had mtl but the translation gave me headache. Any of you guys have a tip for another mtl?

17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the other transmigrator?

18. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I was liking this novel, the MC was not a damsel in distress (Which is fine if the character was an ordinary idiot but not if they were supposed to be a master assassin) and acts like someone with a level head.
    The ML was the typical one but it's fine. But what was the reason for
    the couple between the stupid guard and the emperor like why was it even there. Just to make another couple. This kind of throwaway couple at the last minute who serve nothing to the plot annoys the heck out of me and the author seems to love doing that. My likeness for the novel decreased too much.
    The novel isn't revolutionary. Ok to read.

alexfilia likes this.
  19. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she murder the original MC

20. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What of the 6th prince