LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying he shouldn't die, just that it felt a bit wrong with how it was portrayed.
    One reason could be with how so convenient it is for Garam that Grid no longer has Blackening.

2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant remember but how many times has he died since getting pagmas class? once in blackening when he accidentally created another version of himself, once just now and are there any other times? oh and at the very beginning to go into the negative levels technically

3. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't be undefeated since he literally died right away

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm, Garam was actively hunting Grid, so I don't really see why he can't just pop Grid's grape right after the fight that exhausted him. Also, Garam turned from evulz sadist ant crushing mode to seriously will mop the floor with your dna and burn your ashes into ashes mode, if Grid can win him I will send a google translated hatemail to the author.

5. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he is not talking about how 'Grid died', but how the author write it. It's kinda stiff honestly, like unpracticed.

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    It certainly gives you the vibe that Grid is pushing through, then it felt as though the turd gets suck back in right? Ya, got the feel too, dang it felt wrong.

7. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It felt like the author's building up for an unexpected victory like usual, and then psshhh~, it deflates.

0000000 likes this.
  8. Mahapatih

Mahapatih Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep it feels kind of 'weird' for me too

9. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, can Grid use Pagma's Eyes (Baal version) to create another strange magic stone and use those on the vampire items?

10. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not.
    I don't think its considered as an equipment.
    It should be similar to enhancement stone and other single use upgrade item.

11. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so as well but the thing is none of those consumables have a rating as far as I know. We know what the regular, blessed and ancient enhancement scrolls do, we know what the effects of consumable blessings and skill upgrades are but none of them have ratings.

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, now Garam needs to go kill Grid, Kraguel and Agnus in order to sate his inferiority. Also, no mentions on poor Hurent and the other poor American Gamer Dude?

13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    the Red Knight who isn't a Red Knight yet?
    I still can't see how that guy can make miracles.

He should be booted out and replaced by Yura-chan.

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I got disappointed that Com. God actually picked him when he had been a buttmonkey, but replace him with Yura is a bad call for me, how about Raider's pilot?

15. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen these are supposed to be the guys on the path to godhood or something like that so it wouldn't make sense to add in people just because. This isn't the miracle list.

16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    You prefer a guy whose name both of us can't remember over Demon Slayer Yura-chan who interrupted Baal?

Well yeah they are making excellent effort in their own fields that would probably pave their way to godhood. Hurent...well...I'm not even sure what he exactly is right now.

Grid has Duke of Fire, with Duke of Virtue also picked up...
    Kraugel...well Sword Duke is obvious. Does the Sword Saint class automatically give the same function after some hidden piece is obtained?
    Agnus...hmm...I want to say Duke of Darkness but it kinda doesn't feel right. Duke of Death / Death Duke perhaps?

*sneakily writes Ruby-sama*

0000000 and tkato like this.
  17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think being a legend or transcendant is the same thing as godhood. There have been plenty of legends that don't seem to have been divine at all. I'd say Yura and them haven't taken a single step towards godhood which is probably why she wasn't brought up.

18. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels like Duke of Death fits that guy with the Grim Reaper Growth Class more though

0000000 likes this.
  19. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To become a god you need to be worshiped which among players the few capable of actually earning worship are Grid for his gear created, virtue as he saves his people and friends, combat power as he fights for his Kingdom, and achievements as he does things that inspire awe and worship. Kraugel is capable of combat power and achievements. Agnus is capable of combat power, achievements, and potentially virtue if he helps out the demonkin in Hell. Ares could inspire worship while raising his soldiers, showing his combat power since he gains stats buffs the more troops he has with him, virtue through leading his soldiers to fight on behalf of his citizens, and achievements through victories in war. Hurent, Yura, Haster, Zibal, Chris, Jishuka, and many others at or near their level can't gain worship because other's achievements outshine their's or because they're unknowns in the worldview of Satisfy. Damian isn't possible either as worship that could be directed his way will actually end up given to Rebecca.

0000000, Yomiel Metathronos and tkato like this.
  20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    When I said yeah I meant I was in agreement with you. That is why I added the part about Duke titles, because it looks like a requirement(?) to be a god?

Who? :hmm:

Damn I swear if all those female Braham fangirls were present at this scene they'd all faint at the spot.

Speaking of fangirls... I wonder what happened to the Grid fanclub site and the other one for Noe? And is there one for Randy? for OG Corn?

tkato likes this.