Spoiler Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Jan 13, 2020.

1. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed the last chapter side story and I cant guarantee that it is 100% accurate so read at your own risk.
    From what I can understand:
    Alicia is now pregnant with twins. Kai is worried Alicia's stomach might burst because its bigger than normal. He frequently visits his sister and many famous physicians in the empire visits Alicia everyday.
    Alicia asks Ares what if its a son then Ares said its good. When Alicia asks him what if its daughter he said its also okay. Then he started mumbling that he needs to build the wall a little higher and also the dress she needs to wear in the academy and also in her social debut then he realized that he is thinking too early.
    And apparently, they turned the knights camp into baby's room lol.
    Anyways, the last part of the chapter, Kai gave Alicia blue shoes for the babies and Alicia got angry (not sure why). Kai was planning to leave but went back again and placed a pink lacey shoes on Alicia's belly.

I hope Alicia's babies are both a daughter and a son since that would be soooo fluuufff. And maybe the author is trying allude that it is girl and boy twins with that blue and pink shoes scene. But thats just a guess tho.
    I skipped a lot of details in this chapter mainly because I cant understand most of it and because there are 2 new characters I dont know about.

2. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Ebitch. Lol. Such a sweet ending.

How about kai? Got a girl?

3. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved the chapter 32. Every little detail shown the character developments. The shy and angry ML, the bratty, but adorable Kai and angry but considered MC, so much attention to the details. ML is showing respect to our adorable Kai. He only does that, because he knows, if he wants to be with MC, Kai might be the way to her heart. I love how Kai is in between being so angry that he wants to talk smack about MC, but loves her too much to actually do that in front of a stranger.

4. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's not that he doesn't want to talk smack about MC, but that he is too hardcore fan of the ML and thinks that the ML might think of him badly if he talks behind his dear sister's back. (In case the stranger you were talking about is ML)

5. SuyeMuxiu

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the grand dicc and Ebitch since I've only read 2 chapters so far but
    The grand dicc and Ebitch was not there in Alicia and Ares' wedding. Considering that its a wedding between duke and a princess, the grand duke and another princess not being there is strange. Everyone else was mentioned like Lancelot, Wellington and Georges. Which probably means that they were antagonists
    This happened in the last side story but I missed it when I first MTLed it but its not really official. Just heavily hinted.
    Her name is Agnes and she said something about being a successor of fairies (dont take my word for it since it might just be a mistranslation). Kai has been avoiding her because he gets flustered by her.
    But kyaaaaa! I was smiling the whole time I MTLed this scene. Agnes kissed Kai in the cheek and ear and Kai's reaction is soooo cuuute . He actually ran away lololol

Anyways, if there are really fairies in TOS universe then i wouldnt really be surprised since the webtoon so far only showed us the beggining

6. SuyeMuxiu

Reading List:
    Link
    Kai and Ares' relationship at the end is actually very adorable. Ares saves Kai everytime his sister corners him. There was actually a scene where Ares helped Kai wear his coat when Kai is about to leave from visiting his sister. And it gets me everytime Kai calls Ares brother .

Kai actually really reaaaalllyy loves and care about his sister.
    He was actually more worried than Ares about his sister's pregnancy. Agnes just reassured him that Alicia and the babies will be born healthy. And when Agnes asked him if he wants to know the babies' gender, he said that they are healthy so no. He is actually so sweet when it comes to Alicia

7. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see that Kai actually tsundere over his sister. He might be bratty with his sister, but he still loves his sister so much.

Can I know, where did you read the novel raw ?

8. SuyeMuxiu

Reading List:
    Link
    I read them in Kakao. I can only open 1 chapter every 12 hrs for 3 days and I currently have the raws of 197-205. But Im still too lazy to MTL all of them since I need time to recover my brain cells.

And also! Justin finally appears in the webtoon! He's actually funny in the novel

9. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnes is the girl Alicia pretends to visit when she goes to the party to meet Lancelot, right? And Kai gets all flustered when she talks about her. Guess he was already into her from the start

10. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see that Ares has been keeping watch so that Lancelot wont ever meet Alicia at all :blobnom:.

Everytime Lancelot almost meet Alicia, Ares will hold Lancelot not to meet Alicia. LOL

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn boi!
    I just read up to 42nd chapter. I ship them so fking hardddd. Demmit! Why are they both so damn cute together?? Just fk already! Again! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

12. MurakamiChiaki

MurakamiChiaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Alicia and Kai's siblings relationship, it's honestly so relatable:blob_grin:

13. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww. So sweet.

I guess this is where Ares mentally tells Kai, "bro, if i get into trouble with your sister, u save me too."

14. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me 2

15. rosiayohara

rosiayohara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "rero00, publicación: 5432832, miembro: 207363"] Yo 2 [/ QUOTE]
    https // tmofans
    / biblioteca / manhwa / 47602 / vivir-como-la-hermana-de-un-tirano

rero00, Ruruki and KathyClysm like this.
  16. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I really laughed so hard each time I read this manhwa :blobjoy::blobjoy:

It's difficult stifling your laughter while you're at work :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I'd like to comment on how the emperor treats our MC. Especially the earlier parts. We have to recognize that Kai is a young boy. He grew up being such a naughty boy which irritates Alicia but she nonetheless loves him. Same with Kai to Alicia. Him making Alicia kneel was his way of bullying his sister who also bullies him from time to time. To me, this is how brothers and sisters usually are even now. I really wondered why people jump into the conclusion that Kai is bad.

Maybe those people who commented about it do not have brothers or sisters. I mean, I bully my brothers and sisters from time to time and it's fun! They bully me back too but no bad blood or something. It just comes naturally. Why? Maybe because of the close relationship we had and we know it's nothing but just that. Part of having siblings! It's what makes having siblings fun!

Part of the misunderstanding also was that most of the earlier releases only has Alicia's irritated reaction towards Kai and her pessimistic view regarding him lol but there was that one scene when she felt emotional having a little brother.

In the next scenes, we could see that the brother and sister cherish each other. Though Kai is a little bit of a tsun. Same with Alicia. I can perfectly understand since it's embarrassing expressing feelings towards your brother or sister whom you usually bicker with for fun.

18. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really pissed with that kneeling scene, I kinda still am because I honestly think that is going too far, especially because their power dynamic has changed so drastically and there are real consequences for stuff like this now, but other than that, I have warmed up to the little shit.
    I guess the misunderstanding for me and most readers was probably due to the way the story started. The title implicated that he is a horrible person, and for the better part of the first 10 chapters, all he does is mean-spirited. The glimpses into is dere come way later. So I think it is understandable that a lot of readers had a wrong impression of him - in fact, I'd argue that was probably on purpose to make the dere reveal have a bigger impact.

19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsneeze::blobsneeze: ah. When you put it that way, yeah. I get what you mean.

I wasn't angry at Kai from the start. But when he demanded that Alicia kneel with that expression, I automatically saw my little brothers' and little sisters' faces when trying to get back at me when I bully them. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: maybe that's why I'm pretty biased with Kai and Alicia's relationship as siblings.

That, and that panel as she looked at her baby brother still wrapped with baby whatchamacallit. And those instances where Kai would be worried, albeit a bit stupidly and tsun much especially when Alicia tried to jump into the water, tells me that he cares for his sis.

20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh that scene made me think of dumb sibling interactions hahaha. Like one side is trying not to let their feels show then says something stupid like 'KNEEL' because of course they're smooth operators.

Then they get a noogie for insolent behavior. XDDD