LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how I make fun of cultivators getting more stupid as they get more powerful. But this level of stupidity even goes beyond that. I think the World Demon is also eating their brains subtly. It's the only thing I can make sense for the rampant stupidity of everyone involved.

Astaroth likes this.
  2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    What I really don't get is how could Wang Hong Dao not even consider "Qi Yan's" new disciple Gu Qing Shan (Shannu)?

Even after he killed everyone else in the sect so there's no one left he still hasn't thought of GQS, which is pretty ironic since the entire point of bringing her in as a "disciple" was to draw attention to her.

Another topic; this world lol, everyone there really is a cheat. They're all trying to cheat and backstab each other like it's one of those reality tv shows.

I'm getting pretty curious about what's up with the Rakshasa Sect and who that guy/fake Rakshasa's Daughter is. Don't tell me it's yet another outsider who has infiltrated the sect?

3. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no one considers the disciple is because the disciple was brought back from the new world and being from the world doesn’t automatically mean you know it’s coordinates. Also in order to go to the new world in the first place, Qi Ya needed someone who knew the coordinates. The disciple was someone he supposedly met after going to the new world so why would the disciple be the one to know if he became Qi Ya’s disciple after Qi Ya already has his hands on the coordinates.

Nightow1 likes this.
  4. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least the enemy was smart enough to know that they pulled a switcharoo on him.

This basically.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he doesn't need spirit energy to use his GC skill, he could just jump off the island then swap places with WHD. That would force him to choose between plummeting to his death, or using spirit energy and getting eaten alive. I doubt the MC will choose this method though.

tkato and userunfriendly like this.
  6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek::eek: But it would be brilliant...:D

lunarshadow and tkato like this.
  7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kind of wanted to see a scenario where Qi Yan's dad ended up killing Wang Hong Dao and GQS didn't even end up having to do anything and just returned to the cultivation world lol. it was never ever going to happen in a million years but it would have been a hell of a twist in this type of novel

8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Disclaimer: Haven't read the newely released chapters yet so maybe there's been some new info
    But Wang Hao Dong already confirmed that Qi Yan knew the coordinates at one point. He could've given the coordinates to someone else after making the formations and/or getting to the new world and then erased the memory of the coordinates.

Or it could be like Wang Hao Dong thought himself, that there's "two" Qi Yan, i.e. someone else is disguised as him or there's a clone. The only other person to have come back from the new world with Qi Yan is his new "disciple", so if anyone know anything about it it would've been him. Even if he doesn't know the coordinates.

9. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No actually, Shadow Shift is a Divine Skill, not a GC Skill, he even complained that it took more spirit energy than Ground Shrink so he can't spam it as much when he first got it.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Even better really. The offshoots will be drawn to the location where the spirit energy was used, and the MC won't be there anymore.

Astaroth and tkato like this.
  11. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    assuming he has enough spirit energy left right? or is spirit energy different from his sp?

12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    that's actually pretty genius, too bad it probably won't happen
    They're different. I remember how Mystery of All Beings or w/e it's called (the technique MC got from giant chained to a pillar in some dead world that lets him transform into other creatures) made the War God UI specifically mention that MC could choose between using Spirit Energy or Soul Points. It's only because GQS uses SP instead of SE that he can fully transform and permanently become other beings instead of just taking on their appearance.

13. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats what i meant. his SP is what he uses instead of SE right? cause in that case he cant really do anything due to lack of SP.

14. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's able to use both, just that his more powerful techniques requires the use of sp(using the Earth sword's god slaying powers, Chao Yin sword's water manipulation, transform into others), whereas normal techniques like Ground Shrink, Shadow Shift or his Secret Arts only require spirit energy, which is currently out of use due to the realm demon being literally all around him

Astaroth likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    With the massive difference in cultivation levels, shouldn't the body cultivator have been orders of magnitude faster than either of them?

16. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, this is questioning the setting itself so idk if there's an exact answer. I've seen a lot of novels where a literal gods who cultivate for billions of years and have to cultivate their own bodies to be able to endure the power of their own energy, but when their energy run out, even a mortal human with a spear can kill them if they manage to get close, so it's a tough call.

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh pretty good fight. not the best plan in my opinion but it certainly wasn't an awful plan. i do think just shadow shifting him while the formation was down would have been better but maybe the shadow shift releases energy where he activates it and where he appears so he would have also been caught. now he has to deal with the other hall master and rakshasa's daughter/sect and then we can finally be reunited with his bad ass shifu. i wonder if the 2 girls are gonna join his sect, or if his shifu would even take them in. although his sect brother would probably welcome them with open arms lol

Astaroth and userunfriendly like this.
  18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    They’ll join his harem.:facepalm:

19. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    In all honesty, taking the two girls is too risky.

I mean, even one of them is stronger than the strongest cultivator of cultivation world. Not to mention, they no longer have any seal/restriction whatsoever and they are from a sect that casually refined a world into protective treasure.

Are they truly so naive or are they just acting? - that would be my concern.
    Ofc, we know that they are truly not capable of manipulation, but if I were GQS, I would not have taken off their seal... just not yet.

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Still confused.:p