Are these common lip?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Feb 14, 2020.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could these kind of lip be natural?

A viewer made a comment that such lip are naturally because the person’s son and his/her other friends have similar kind of lip. What do you think?

I have met many people in my line of work and have never met such a person with such deep bow curve. But then I haven’t travel the world, and haven’t met half the human population.

Now to the next one:

A viewer claim the woman’s makeup is light.:blobawkward: I can’t see what about her face paint is light. It’s looks pretty unnatural to me which means—quite the time spent on blending and concealing pores. The first step in makeup is the use of concealer. Wow, skins would look flawless, just don’t touch. Then her nose is definitely done with shadow blending or something like that. Her eyes would also use some amount of shading too. What about that is light? What do you think?

These two looks more like a doll than the people famous for trying to achieve that doll look. Oh goodness.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    mir and imK like this.
  2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I probably saw those lips somewhere irl. I just don't remember where now.

and the shadow thing is called contour. I don't know much about makeup but that korean lady sure isn't putting kn light makeup

mir likes this.
  3. PrettyDamnCritical

PrettyDamnCritical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think those lips are calle "water chestnut lips". I don't know if people are born with those naturally, and if they are natural, I don't think they are common. I guess some get them surgically done like that.

4. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Makeup does the same thing. Imagine though, putting all that gunk on your face everyday.

5. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a fake photo taken for ads. Read that the woman model was sent death threat.

imK likes this.
  6. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that type of lip shape occurs naturally. I come from a big family, some of my cousins have this type of lip shape. You can also imitate it using makeup to achieve the same effect.

I'd consider both looks to be heavy makeup looks based on the amount of products used, but that's a subjective answer so feel free to take it with a grain of salt. In the second video it looks like she might have used concealer, cushion foundation, contour palette, light shimmer cream blush, lip colour/stain, mascara, eyeliner, fake lashes, brow powder and/or pencil, eyeshadow and (obviously) contact lenses.

mir and Ai chan like this.
  7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably. Ai-chan has seen one AKB48 member having that kind of lips. And we know she had never done plastic surgery, so she was definitely born with it. Ai-chan has only seen it in Japan and China though, and very rarely.

imK likes this.
  8. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeewwwww...Please refrain from posting regarding your sicko fetishes.:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::facepalm:

9. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Buhahah. Then I shall post more. Hohoho.

And this isn’t a fetish. It just popped up in my feed.

userunfriendly likes this.
  10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Ai-chan also remember seeing a girl with this kind of lips in Malaysia. It was her picture on facebook. Looking at her and her family, she definitely can't afford to get plastic surgery, so it's most definitely natural. Her young niece seems to have similar lips too IIRC.

cap.toon and imK like this.