Spoiler My House of Horrors

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aina Seira, Dec 2, 2018.

1. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, it's whatever you say it is.
    You don't have to be a troll (someone who consistently makes trollish comments) to make a trollish comment. Any random person can. A person who makes an angry complaint, doesn't make him an angry person. So I'm not sure why you're discussing about trolls now.
    Still not sure why you're getting riled up when you started with the complaint:facepalm:
    Reference the "safe space" video?

It's also the internet. You may think you made a "perfect call" (like a certain president). People make comments like yours all the time without consideration of how they come across. After all, it's written word. No one can read your mind and people can only read it exactly as it is. There's no nuance of spoken speech.

Maybe try this simple exercise. Go to your nearest church on Sunday during service. Start telling the congregation there how you enjoy the ideals of their religion, but you find it weird/unbelievable/wtf that they believe certain aspects of their religion to be true when you didn't see it at all, lol? Don't forget to tell them you think their Bible or whatever religious material they read sounds like a kids book where they talk about oni's and lessons lol.
    Wait and see if they'll welcome you with open arms, or give you a civil discussion without being annoyed :LOL:
    If you still don't understand how you came across (and why @perspherspley was riled up to respond), then hey, that's you.

I'll put an end to this conversation, because I honestly don't care/am not concerned about your comments. It doesn't matter to me whether you like it or not, or find it scary or not.
    My responses were, and have always been, to perspherspley, so he doesn't have to waste time trying to respond to you.
    And I'm clearly in danger of doing the same thing.

If you still insist on having a last word, go ahead. I can't be bothered to respond after this.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  2. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's start off with this:
    kkgoh: Still not sure why you're getting riled up when you started with the complaint:facepalm:
    I clearly explained to you in my previous reply why I'm so riled up to the point where I'm here right now, still replying to you. At this point, I'm starting to think your trolling me. Yes, I was the one that started complaining about your actions, but you were the reason I started (because it involved me) and I'm pretty sure I'm justified in getting mad.
    I'll put it in bold letters this time. I took called me a troll and replaced it with because you said I made a trollish comment, since you think telling someone they are making a trollish comment and calling them a troll is different.
    I got riled up, because you said I made a trollish comment and put words in my mouth saying I wrote that I didn't like the webnovel and that I possibly never even read it. The only thing you got right in that sentence was that I didn't find it scary.

Now, onto my reply.

Again, you can't tell the difference between a comment that includes the webnovel but does not directly complain about it and a question that's asking the readers what scares them

I'll put down how the comments went in the most simple way I can.
    Me: There's nothing scary about this webnovel, but it's enjoyable.
    @perspherspley : Try reading it in the dark and at midnight.
    Me: Still not scary. The horror is comparable to books about oni's and lessons, lol.
    @kkgoh: *replies to @perspherspley* That's a troll comment and he most likely never read the webnovel. He also doesn't like the webnovel, even if he did read it.

Even if it was a troll comment that I wrote, which it wasn't: What gave you the right to call me out like that? In what way would it affect others. The only one it clearly affected was you.
    @perspherspley commented that it was scary for her and attempted to show me how.
    @Sparteh Commented that he agreed with me.
    Only you started being rude for no reason.

Again, you literally cannot read for your life and jumped into a conclusion of your own that nobody and I mean nobody ever said. I never complained about the webnovel. That is your imagination and I still can't understand why you can't comprehend that. Yes, I said the horror level in the webnovel was comparable to a kid's book, but that's not a complaint, that's a clear opinion. And that should have been clear that I didn't mean it was like that for everyone. Unless you think I speak for everyone, (Which I clearly don't). I stated my views on what I thought about the horror and neither forced my views or ideals of a horror story to anyone in this forum. And if you can't understand that I'm not reading this to get scared but for the story and the story of horrors, even now, then you need to get checked. (I never looked forward to their being something that scared me/horrified me in the novel.)

Also if we are comparing this to how it would go in a church, this is how it would go.
    Me:
    I don't believe there's a god and the bible isn't the word of god, but made up by someone, can you tell me why you believe these things? (Me saying there's no horror and asking what scares people in the webnovel)
    Pastor: You don't have to believe, not everyone is a believer, but I'll try my best in convincing you. *tries to convince me* (perspherspley trying to convince me that it's scarier if you read it at midnight)
    Me: I still don't believe in God. And I still think the bible is something made up by someone somewhere, randomly, and has no actual meaning, other that to talk about morals and lessons. Kind of like those kids book that told stories of what happens to bad kids if they do bad things. (Me, talking about what I think about the webnovel's horror level is at and that it's not like a horror story at all)
    Pastor: Well, not everyone has to believe, maybe in the future you will change your mind and start to feel god within you. (perspherspley still explaining how it's a horror novel, even if I don't think it's scary)
    End of conversation.
    This is pretty much how the conversation with perspherspley went.
    This is you randomly making a comment to perspherspley (The Pastor)
    Random believer:
    He's obviously the incarnation of the Devil and should be banned from the Church. Pastor, why do you bother responding to an obvious Satanist? He's never been to this Church and obviously hates God. (You saying I never read the webnovel, then saying I made a troll comment, then telling someone not to talk to me and that I've never commented on this forum, so I have no credibility and l'm automatically a bad person.) (I'm starting to think you are just possessive as fuck and if this specific forum had 1-3 pages, you would be polite.)
    Me: *in my head* When did I say I hate God? Why am I randomly a Satanist? incarnation of the Devil..? Why can't I just go to any Church and ask a question that has been bothering me?

You also cannot comprehend how someone would get riled up after you accuse them of never having read the webnovel, then telling people not to bother responding to them and saying they made a trollish comment. If I'm being honest, you're mentally retarded.

Here's a perfect example of how you did the exact same thing.
    Why does someone have to be scared after reading a horror novel to enjoy or like it?

Imagine watching Train to Busan with a friend and this is how the conversation goes.
    Friend 1:
    Oh shit, this movie is so good and sad, I wish I could go in and fight the zombies alongside them!
    Friend 2(kkgoh): You're not scared? It's a horror movie.
    Friend 1: Yeah? Why would I be? It was just Zombies chasing after everyone and we had a full view of them, no jumpscares or anything. The movie just makes me sad and I almost cried, lol. Can you believe that?
    Friend 2(kkgoh): Why did you watch the movie if you don't like it?
    Friend 1: What..? *Turns head slowly to look at kkgoh* (Did this guy not hear me say "Oh shit, this movie is so good and sad.")

For you to randomly complain about me to @perspherspley, shows that you were the one that was riled up first somehow, either by my tone or because your English is bad.

Also, good for you that you won't respond back, because I'm done with your dumbass. I literally came here for one thing (the parents), got it, then asked a question that wasn't a complaint towards the webnovel and didn't harm any person or body in any way (Nevermind, it clearly affected you), then got called out for no reason. And great job comparing a webnovel to a bible, it's good to know that you think a bible is at the same level as a webnovel.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  3. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People come here to read spoilers or discuss about the story. Not some shitty fighting whether the story is scary or not. Its scary to me. And I enjoy it. If u do, then go read it.

B2j, Anie, arisusyah and 4 others like this.
  4. BashAllShips

BashAllShips Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone who’s been waiting for this arc to finally finish; it has finally been completed.

I think this is the longest arc in this story and not too sure what to think of it. I will probably take a break and wait until the next arc to be done to pick it back up.

NovelsAreLife and kkgoh like this.
  5. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how's the ending of this arc? spoil me pls

6. ravee

ravee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone make a spoiler pls. Really curious on how the whole stuff will be explained by the author to satisfy chinese govt.

Tried to mtl it but my head just hurts.

> Purpose of school? Who was the door pusher?

> Left occulus explained? How about diary that was adapted by haunted house in other city?

> Was it explained why they keep using that name (forgot name) to call MC and others who lived in the campus before?

> How was zhang ya related to end? (I ended the mtl when it was explained that she was one of the painters or something?)

> Do we ever see the ghosts again? Man I really miss xu yin... (Also did his curse get fixed?)

> Mu yang hs principal finally met? (Also did mu yang hs history finally elaborated? Sealed classroom students find him scary right? Did he do some shady things or he really just strict lol)

> Suicide hotline spirit finally joining?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    NovelsAreLife likes this.
  7. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a very complicated arc. I also do not know what to think about it. And sometimes, I think Chen Ge gets too lucky....

Anyway, the firepower of his Haunted House has been upgraded. I will post a light summary tomorrow or the day after.

8. ravee

ravee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I comrademao the hell out of it cause I just can't wait lol. Note my spoiler may not be 100% accurate.

So complete spoiler for school of the afterlife arc: (chronological)

> Door pusher was not named, but was a student at jujiang private school (zhang ya's school)

> Door's main goal to collect bullied/helpless children (both dead or comatose)

> Zhang ya killed + ate the door pusher.

> This caused a problem as the door now only has a will but no definite "owner". Ownership then turned to all students.

> The door has 13 canditates to be the sole owner/door pusher.

> "Painter" is the 1st one to enter the door and is the one who runs the place cause no owner. (50% of will is in support of him, so half ownership)Painter is actually Fan Yu (mu yang hs well kid) - think of something like Men Nan.

Sidenote: backstory is expanded, his father was not only a peeping tom but a murderer. He saw the crime and he was abused by dad; implied that this persona is the one who killed his father and not the aunt.

> Chang wangyu (left oculus girl) is also one of the 13 candidates. She is 2nd place in terms of power ranking to Painter.

> Painter and left eye is fighting because Painter wants to make the world on the door like a paradise by removing the bad memories (bullying) and also making them forced to stay inside the door. Left eye on the other hand wants to let the other kids get "freedom", she also wants to destroy door cause door "seduces" bullied kids to it.

> Inside of the door is actually fucked up. Too lazy to elaborate. But basically, it is not a paradise as what painter thinks.

> Fight at end is left eye girl inviting a foreign world to invade door (since pushing a door gives power). Tldr of fight is: left eye hides while painter and foreigner fights, then swoops in to try destroy door; too bad MC's zhang ya shows up and destroys them. (Painter is smart and gives up when he saw zhang ya).

> MC completes all quest. (Hurray!!)

Other stuffs not integral to plot:

> MC's parents were revealed to be the one who broke the window in 3rd ward mental. They used it as a path to go and lead mu yang school principal to school of after life. (They want him to be the new owner of door since he's good/kind)

> Stinky boy got power up (more sad backstory but can't understand mtl). Standing hanging guy also have more backstory related to curses but MC doesn't understand it yet. (Again mtl bad)

I guess arc was kinda okay since it ties up the school arcs. Not really sure cause what I read was mtl.

> Cursed hospital introduced here as well as a similar person to the smiling guy in li wan city.

I guess the one thing that's keeping me from being hooked to this series is the nice backstories to the many different ghosts. I didn't include a lot of other nice ghost back stories here cause not integral to plot, bu hey they worth it to read.

arisusyah likes this.
  9. Southmonk

Southmonk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

10. Hitman-Gorilla13

Hitman-Gorilla13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone update me about mc parents? Are they dead?

11. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Not dead, but they are inside the Blood Red World.

12. mhirra23

mhirra23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone!

I love My House of Horrors and currently reading chapter 472.

Can someone give me spoilers on whether Chen Ge did adopt Fan Yu or not? A couple of chapters back, I read that he was planning to adopt Fan Yu with the condition that he befriends at least one person from the word of living.

Thank you!

13. mhirra23

mhirra23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And did he enter the door on his haunted house bathroom or not?

Doctor Gao told him to understand that Chen Ge is more of a madman than Dr. Gao, he must enter the door in the haunted house bathroom.

14. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet because of the danger of the door inside the mirror.
    Not yet.

15. ichi

ichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u give me the link of this novel? Original one please???

16. mhirra23

mhirra23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'd like to ask more but I'll probably catch up tp the latest chapter in a day or so

I cant post the site cause it is blocked here. Just search it on google

17. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Original translated one or original raw of the novel, the Chinese one?

18. ichi

ichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw one please

19. ichi

ichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh its blocked .. so bad. Thnks then i dont find it on google should i need to use vpn to open it???

20. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the link to the official website that this novel is serialized on. You will need to pay in order to view the later chapters.