Spoiler My House of Horrors

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aina Seira, Dec 2, 2018.

1. ichi

ichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thnk u .. qidian it quite like web novel ..

2. mhirra23

mhirra23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Can I ask if the video of Chen Ge being "scared" at Nightmare Academy will be leaked online by the other haunted house boss?

I hated that boss so much I hope his video of being scared shitless gets leaked instead.

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    It will not since all the employees got scared too and the boss of the Nightmare Academy was scared to death by Xu Yin and Du Wei if I remember, not sure about the specters who scared the Boss.

mhirra23 likes this.
  4. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Emmm
    Who is fan yu..??
    I totally forgot about him...

5. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    The boy who Chen Ge met during one of his daily horror house openings.
    The one who saw his parents murdering each other and her aunt killing his father.
    From Mu Yang High School where the 40 students scared the father of Fan Yu due to the father peeking on one of the female students.

6. craxuan

craxuan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone still believes that the "missions" and "rewards" and anything that is related to the black phone really is just by chance, they're blind. For example, he didn't roll Zhang Ya "by chance", I highly suspect he would've rolled Zhang Ya as his first scepter no matter what and the so-called rate is a lie. Zhang Ya has proven herself to be the most unique and mysterious ghost out of all the cast so far, and it's revealed later on that she seems to have some sort of hidden agenda and a clear goal in her mind - she is as dedicated to something as Dr. Gao, if nothing else - so why would she waste her time and obsess over a nobody like Chen Ge at the beginning? It was almost as if she had a prior contract with the black phone and was fulfilling an obligation when she was called upon. It was only later on their relationship grew past that point and become true love.

Besides that, the black phone is capable of manipulating reality like nothing. Chen Ge has been wielding the "ghost that is above all else" all this time and he probably doesn't even realize it because it's an "inanimate object", a blind spot.

Also, assuming that the black phone belonged to his parents before it was passed to him, they were most likely dead already. Although Chen Ge couldn't see them when he attempted the hold your breath challenge, they were most likely powerful enough to resist his summon if they wanted to, or trapped in a dimension where they cannot answer the summon, so basically that challenge confirmed nothing. Looking at the circumstantial evidences, his parents helping him out here and there but never showed themselves to him, so I'm leaning more towards that they're dead and have turned into powerful ghosts.

7. SilentMoonlight

SilentMoonlight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mass Release Event: Due to the unholiness that is the God of Fixing Air-Conditioner, we've been blessed with multiple chapters lately and the stockpile has been looking healthier than the past. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean Millie has been working hard to match up the workload, (then again he has to work on Thriller Paradise -shameless plug- so that's not entirely his fault). Long story short, I've decided that Millie needs the whip (ahem, motivation) to churn out more chapters to satisfy the starving readers. So a devious plot i've devised. All man crumble under public pressure. Show millie that you want those extra chapters by tossing your votes at My House of Horrors. Get the power ranking up to certain thresholds by the end of this week and we'll release extra chapters accordingly. Here are the tiers: Top 5: 30 extra chapters (Basically getting the privileged readers right up to the latest raw) Top 10: 25 extra chapters Top 15: 20 extra chapters Top 20: 15 extra chapters top 30: 10 extra chapters Top 40: 5 extra chapters Get voting and (hopefully) Millie will keep giving

Translator Note! Help get HoH to top 5!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    kkgoh, NovelsAreLife and lonelytree like this.
  8. lonelytree

lonelytree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spreading the unholy words :sushi_peak:

BeardyRABBIT likes this.
  9. ChenGeZhangYaOTP

ChenGeZhangYaOTP Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are websites with chinese raws if thats what you are looking for. You just have to copy the chinese name and paste on google

10. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Chen Ge ever adopt Fan yu or does the boy fade off into the background

11. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He plans to adopt Fan Yu and another boy called Ying Tong, but he didn't it yet. Che Ge's life is a mess. He spends the day working in the haunted house and the night doing missions without any assurances that he will be able to come back. Right now, I don't think he shoud adopt any children, and I believe the author is aware of that, thus he has been postponing it.

byebye likes this.
  12. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh there’s another one! I have to catch up! Thank you ❤️

13. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been skimming the chapters, but Fan Yu is mentioned again recently. So not forgotten!

byebye likes this.
  14. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One more question? Who is ying tong? I read up to chapter 1043 but I haven’t seen him. Unless it’s tong tong ur talking about

15. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Tong Tong is the phone ghost right... There's no need to adopt him. Lols

Eva832 likes this.
  16. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that’s why I’m confused :hmm:,maybe it’s a boy I’m the raws

17. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    He is one of the nine children chosen by the Ghost Fetus. His arc starts in the chapter 1051.

byebye likes this.
  18. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhh I was hoping he would be one of the munchkins❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Darn that chap isn’t out yet

19. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I had to read ahead! Ying Tong is sooo cute! I feel so bad for him though

20. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ghost Fetus arc is finally over. I thought we finally were going to get some answers regarding Chen Ge's past, but in the end we didn't get anything substantial again. Well, at least I am glad that Zhang Ya is safe and that we got some nice progress between her and Chen Ge.

ImEarl likes this.