Spoiler I am not your female lead!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. 911

911 [Officer][Official Police][Tag me when needed]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the synopsis

Pachia320 likes this.
  3. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow what a title and what a synopsis lol:ROFLMAO:

Pachia320 likes this.
  4. Pachia320

Pachia320 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis is to my liking. I wonder who is translating this treasure?

5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    @shainag425 is translating apparently

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers ,please:aww:

Aquaa likes this.
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone?

8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Although im not done mtl-ing it, but go ahead and ask me a question. What do you wanna know? :blobsalute:

9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    How does her first life end?

Does ML fall for her in life 1 or life 2?
    If in life 1 then how does he realise that it's MC in life 2 in his wife's body?

Laerta and syofiaa like this.
  10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    A1: ML fell for MC in life 1. Though they didn’t have much romantic scenes but ML’s interaction with MC was cute:blobmelt:

A2: Tbh, ML recognized MC at first glance :blobjoy: However he wasn’t really sure if it was her because MC’s new body was the girl that led to MC’s death in her 1st life transmigrating in the xianxia world. Since he had memories, he was planning on cruelly killing her but changed his mind by watching her for now.

11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oopsie, i forgot to answer how she died. :blobsweat_2:

MC died by sacrificing herself to restart the plot. It seems that MC was given a system which she didn’t know and got stuck in her phone. The system gave her a choice now that the plot has deviated from its original course after the ML saved her and revealed his true strength. Apparently, ML will get discovered by his uncle and get killed. MC was given two choice which i forgot. I think it was either to die or restart the whole plot by sacrificing herself. She chose the latter to save ML and next thing she knew she woke up as the 2nd female lead cannon fodder that was the main cause of ML’s strength getting exposed in the previous life.

Laerta, Mi shiru, syofiaa and 12 others like this.
  12. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 3 continuation
    FL pretends that the young black dog is hers and threatens the three boys (using her fortune telling).
    The boys ran off after being intimidated and FL was about to lift little doggy up until she realized its hind leg were broken. :'(
    She takes two sticks and wraps it on the dogs leg as a support and tells doggo she gon' take him home.
    Doggo just stares at her and closes its eyes again.
    For some reason, FL gets a weird feeling the doggo can understand her words.

Ch 4
    FL takes doggo to the spirit beast pavilion to be treated, otw she talks to doggo and wonders whether doggo is a spirit beast since it can understand some of her words after having convo with it.
    Doctor diagnoses that it is not a spirit beast and asks whether she still wants to treat it here since it'll be expensivu
    FL uses fortune telling to 'obtain' a discount from doctor.
    FL eventually name doggo 500 taels. The amount she spent to treat the doggo (also what she earned for the month)
    She then goes to work late carrying doggo but before she could finish with her first client, XuanBin's lackeys enter the restaurant for an inspection.
    They eventually leave empty handed but not before warning storekeeper that if anyone were to come in here with an injured left leg, they need to be immediately notified.
    Hearing this, FL recalls that doggo had a broken left hind leg but she dismisses this idea, unaware the doggo was staring at the lackeys leaving with coldness in his eyes.

Ch 5
    FL was about to leave restaurant after teasing doggo when another fortune-teller comes and asks her for a challenge.
    FL has had about enough trying to reject having a bout with this guy because she's in a hurry when he suddenly tells her that he'll worship her as his master.
    This gives her an idea of charging him a 'worshipping fee'
    Fortune teller then proposes divining 10 people's divinatory diagram but FL rejects it saying she's in a hurry and that divining their life is too easy, why not divine destiny?
    Fortune teller scoffs at this saying that even the Heaven's Secret Pavilion doesn't even dare to divine destiny and takes on the challenge.
    FL wins by saying that it's going to rain in less than an hour which everyone didn't believe but it did rain and fortune teller is shocked by her accuracy.
    FL ends the chapter by throwing back the smart words fortune teller told her and asked her to pay up the 'worshipping fee'

Ch 6
    FL goes to a carpentry shop to build a house and a bathtub. Carpenter asks if it was going to be for her. She says no. It for doggo.
    FL pays him 10 taels for it which carpenter says it's too much money. FL says I paid 500 taels for this doggo, no biggie then leaves.
    FL teases doggo asking what doggo has such sharp teeth. Doggo snaps back and FL says don't make me sell you as dog meat. Doggo pretend to act cute.
    FL wonders why did doggo seem like a villain who was trying to sell meng?
    A few days later, doggo's baththub and kennel are finished making.
    FL tries to give doggo a bath but doggo runs away and they start a chase.
    In the end, FL ends up panting, unable to catch the doggo and not too far away, doggo stares at her wondering if she fakin it.
    FL wonders if she's is hallucinating due to lack of oxygen because doggo seems to have gotten bigger.
    Doggo ends up approaching her seeing as she was really fatigued and FL scratches its chin.
    FL then walks away trying to convince herself that there's nothing odd with doggo and she didn't realize that doggo had become aware that it was wagging its tail until it turned around. It then entered the bathtub in despair lmao.
    At night, when the moon was at its peak, something flashed outside the kennel and a 15 to 16 year old youth appeared.
    A bright blue flame appears in his hands as he planned to burn down both the kennel and bathtub to erase the shame of using them but he looked towards the girl's sleeping quarters and said. "I wish I could also burn your house down along."
    And in the end, he decides not to, he took the bathtub and kennel away and soared into the sky flying towards the direction of the demonic palace.
    Man I should really learn to stop giving detailed spoilers. I'm too fucking slow at reading chinese XD

Laerta, Mi shiru, syofiaa and 16 others like this.
  13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks potat ~ love ya <3:aww::blobicecreamlove::blobmelt:

Little Potato likes this.
  14. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty!!!<3

Yukari_me likes this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the novel and wow, I wasn’t expecting that. :blobpopcorn_two:

Asami and Venice1 like this.
  16. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil ussss please~:cookie:

Venice1 likes this.
  17. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    hm, do you want a detailed spoiler or just the gist of it?

18. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I am happy as long I get spoiled give detailed if you have free time otherwise gist will do the work. :p:cookie::blobpeek:

19. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe well, I’ll try to spoil in detail. BEWARE THAT YOU MAY LOSE INTEREST READING THE REST JUST IN CASE. Also, as someone with no more brain cells to spare, trying to mtl a xianxia novel killed my brain. So most if it won’t make sense or may be incorrect but I’ll try my best

This is the first part of the spoiler in her first life in the xianxia world.

Characters.

ML: 502/ Xian Yi (iirc) / Xuan Zhuang in MTL
    MC: Ye Yu
    2nd FL Cannon Fodder (CF) Ye Yu
    Villain unle: Xian Bin or Xuan Bin?

As @Little Potato has said, MC met the ML, albeit the latter is an injured dog. She felt pity for the “dog” and remembered that in her previous life she never got to have one. Thus, she took care of the “poor dog” and named him 502. ML hated the name and acted like a tsundere dog. He stopped and realized he acted just like a dog, and so, anger and shame bubbled within him.

Note: 502 in Chinese actually sounds like i love you. I think ML has no idea about its meaning but MC calls ML stupid 502 from time to time which makes ML confuse and angry as a dog.

As someone who needed love and care, MC always carried ML (in dog form) everywhere whenever she’s outside. However, every time she does she would roast him :blobjoy:

Day 1
    MC: You better stay still because of your leg. Hm? Why are you looking at me with that annoyed look? Hey, hey, it’s not like I also wanted to carry you.

Day 2
    MC: *goes to a carpenter shop and talks to the carpenter* I want you to make a dog house and something I can bathe him with.

ML: [is this woman trying to make me sleep outside?] *glares at MC*

MC: what are you looking at? Who wants to sleep with a dog all the time? I also need privacy. You’re taking up too much space. Besides, *makes a disgusted expression * I still haven’t given you a bath. You know how much germs that is?

ML: …

Day X

MC: *wakes up and finds an enlarged dog in the dog house* yo, how the heck did you get so fat? It’s only been a few days ah

ML: *acts like a dog and gives MC a red fruit he found*

MC: you want me to have it?

ML: *barks and nods*

MC: *looks at the slimy red fruit* Why should I? It’s covered in saliva. What’s more, I don’t eat dog food ah. As a human it is not good for me to eat dog food. What’s that? Oh, it can be eaten by humans too? Alrighty then *washes the fruit by scrubbing it so many times with water* don’t want any dog germs you know. I’m a frail girl~

Day XX
    MC: As a fat dog, shouldn’t you be walking on your own? My arms are gonna break...

ML: [Who are you calling fat? Since you like carrying me, then carry me] *ignores MC*
    Anyways, basically the whole time, MC treats ML as a dog who she roasts a lot. :blobjoy:She takes ML with her wherever she goes so the dog became known to everyone as a spirit beast. Because, how can a powerful and all seeing figure like Grandmaster Ye keep a normal dog? Mhm. *nods* As for ML, the more he stayed with MC, the more he learned how shameless she can be with her customer. What’s more, he realized that MC has the ability to see a person’s future just by touching them.

There was a well-known taoist from a famous sect who came to challenge MC to prove she’s a quack. The sect he came from was famous for being able to predict or see someone’s future like MC but they can only do it to someone for a limited time. Li De, (dude who challenged MC) challenged MC and swore that if he lost he will acknowledge her as teacher.

MC: don’t wanna

Li De: Hmph! Why, are you afraid?

MC: No, I don’t want a dumb disciple.

Li De: … *flips tables* you!..

MC: oh! How about you pay me a fee for being my student? *eyes sparkle*

ML & Li De: … [so its all about money?]​

Anyways, Li De lost the bet with MC predicting it will rain (She cheated by looking at her phone’s weather forecast so jokes on Li De :blobjoy: ) Li De acknowledged her as master and her reputation sky rocketed. It is the calm before the storm

Because of MC’s reputation, it attracted the attention of our cannon fodder second FL, Ye Yu. She came to MC for one reason: to make MC change her name to something else.

Reason: How can someone like you have the same name as me? As the special one, only I can have this name.

*audible face slap in the background* :facepalm:

MC refused her obviously. Cannon fodder (ill call her CF) got mad. She tries to bribe MC with expensive spirit stones since by now MC guessed who she is. MC refused. CF got pissed because she was humiliated by MC and tries to show off her status and power. When she was about to teach MC a lesson using her spiritual power, fat doggy ML comes in and saves her by suppressing CF and sending her flying. For those of you who don’t know, ML’s cultivation is at the peak of cultivation known to cultivators: Primal Chaos State i believe.

Anyways, CF was shook and realized that doggy ML is powerful. Then she wonders why someone as rare as this spirit beast is beside MC and got pissed. But... rn she’s just puking blood like any other injured cultivators. :blobuwu: CF’s people was cautious against ML and retreated for now.

MC’s customers got worried for MC now that she offended CF. MC reassures them. The next day, ML takes MC for a ride to a high place in the mountain with a good view of the whole town. In that mountain, MC meets with her student Li De and asks him about ML’s current condition. She learned that spirit beasts cannot grow big in a short period of time nor can they understand human speeches. According to Li De, there was a legend where people who could turn themselves into beasts after reaching the pinnacle of their cultivation. MC got confused and returns home. When she got back, the carpenter who she asked to make a dog house told her to run away. Turns out that CF came to teach her a lesson (& possibly steal ML) so her people is otw. ML and MC ran away (ML in beast form and MC on top of him getting a ride). When they stopped far enough, MC told ML to separate now that he is healed. It would just slow him down if MC is with him. ML didn’t want to and got pissed so he ran back and destroyed CF’s people and ran away again.

MC: why did you do that??

MC: *sighs* alright, its fine. I’m just glad you’re not injured. Can you let me down?

ML: ...

MC: hey, can you hear me? Are you mad? *pats ML in the head* alright, its my fault for getting angry. Can you put me down?

ML: *puts MC down*

MC: Thank you. Now that we’re far enough, they shouldn’t catch up that fast. This is where we’ll part. Take care of yourself and don’t get caught. It is not safe for us to be together. Good bye *walks away*

ML: .... *various emotions flashed across his eyes as he turns into his human form and looks at MC’s back* what if I can protect you?

MC: [hm? Did i hear someone? Haha... lets keep walking. But wait, isn't it just me and 502-] *looks back and sees a person* O_O [Excuse me, who is you?-]​

MC got shook and realize its 502. ML offers her safety in exchange for her being by his side.

ML: You already know who I am don’t you? I... will I succeed?

MC: …

ML: … *looks down, feeling hurt* So Im gonna fail?... haha, after all what I’ve done and I’ll still fail... Even after all he’s done.

MC: *feels pity for ML* [Think process: If i stay with this dude, I could help him go down the right path. Hm, shouldn’t I also hug his thigh since he’s the ML?]... I’ll help you. As long as you’re with me, you will definitely not fail. How bout it?

ML: *is touched and erases all thoughts of forcefully trying to keep her by his side* alright Ye Yu.

MC: hm? Don’t call me that. Im older than you boy, so call me sister (jiejie) from now on. Got it? *pats ML in the head*

ML: *blushes* o-ok.. jie...jie...​

Thus, the beginning of the palace life. MC took a new identity and became one of ML’s concubine (?) or someone who keeps him accompany for bed matters or smt. Rumours quickly spread that ML is obsessed with her and the other two beauties that got accepted with MC to fool ML’s uncle. At this time, CF makes an appearance. MC tells ML this is when CF will fall for him at first sight.

ML retorts, jiejie is wrong. what love at first sight? She saw me as a dog and didn’t fall for me. I don’t believe it

MC: …

To put up a show for CF, ML and MC acted lovey dovey. ML kept calling MC jiejie and teasing her. CF got pissed and told on ML’s uncle (XB since his name is Xuan Bin) that since she’ll be marrying ML, no one should be beside him. XB ignores her and tells her to deal with it herself. CF tells XB that ML doesn’t seem to treat MC as some ordinary girl for pleasure based on how they acted. This got XB’s interest since ML never got close with anyone. He then tells CF that he’ll help her stall ML but she’ll have to do the deed of killing MC. CF agrees and sets the plan in action.

Meanwhile, MC is chilling in ML’s room when her phone vibrated. In there, a warning popped up telling her that the plot is collapsing and gave her two choice: to die or restart the whole plot. MC got pissed. What is this trashy phone telling her? She already got sent into this world and now she has to die? Suddenly she hears the door open. At first she thought it was ML since he just left, but noticed smt wrong immediately. She hid her phone and noticed CF. As your typical villain, CF talked too much which gave away her plan or more like MC already knew what she was gonna do. CF panicked and then calmed down as she taunts MC that ML can’t save her since he’s a waste. MC smiles and ask her if she really thinks so. That’s when CF found smt wrong and realized that XB and her has been fooled and that ML has been hiding his power. She was in denial and was about to kill MC when ML came back and sent her flying. At this time, her phone kept issuing a warning that the plot is changing too much and to pick a choice. MC ignored it. ML took MC underground where he unlocked his powers and tells her to not be afraid.

MC: You idiot, I should be saying that. You revealed your powers to save me...

ML: what is jiejie saying? I promised jiejie that I’ll keep jiejie safe. Don’t worry, if it comes down to this, ill just risk my life to let jiejie escape *smiles*

MC: [so the story is collapsing because... he’ll die?] Xian Yi (i forgot his name), if, I’m talking about if ok? If you were given a chance to do it all over again, would you take it?

ML: hm... if I can do it all over again, I would take that chance. However, if jiejie isnt in that new chance, i won’t even hesitate to decline it. Because jiejie saved me, I am here. If i meet jiejie again, of course I’ll take that chance. Hehe. But why is jiejie asking this?

MC: I made a bet.

ML: a bet?

MC: I made a bet with myself that you won’t come back and save me. However, in the end you did. You really are a fool.. if you didn’t save me you could’ve continued your plan for revenge and yet... we’re in this situation

ML: it isn’t jiejie’s fault

MC: I told you, if there was a chance would you take it. Then since you gave your answer, I’ll be giving it to you. But this time, I hope you don’t meet me again *press the restart button in her phone*

ML: Jiejie what do you mean?

Although he knew that MC uses her phone to tell fortune, he never knew what else it does.

ML: [Don’t tell me it can be used for something else...]

In the far distance, both of them could hear XB and his men. However, time and space seems to stop and twist their surroundings. The people coming closer to them stopped and found that they couldn’t speak nor move. Including XY (ML)

MC: *pats ML on the head* next time, you better achieve your revenge and become the cold person you need to be without me. Alright?

ML: *a look of panic and desperation flashed across his eyes* Ye-

MC: *smiles as she disappears* [Because this child sees me as his world and hope, his revenge couldn’t be fulfilled. I hope that in his next chance he would be able to achieve everything...]

Life one ends

I’ll continue later :blobphone:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Laerta, MissE, Mi shiru and 29 others like this.
  20. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you in chinese numerical should actually be 520 which sounds like saying i love you in chinese, 兩 can mean two/both but in this setting it should mean the currency lol so he's just called 500 taels lmao.
    Thanks for dedicating the time and brain for spoilers TT^TT
    Holy shit that ending of the first life tho, and so she transmigrates into the CF sharing her same name in the second life? Wow, I'll probably be reading the entire translation then after reading the spoilers for 2nd. This is some pretty new plot :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Until what chapter is this spoiler until?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020