Forgotten Title Reborn theme

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShiraJung, Feb 12, 2020.

1. ShiraJung

ShiraJung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... In this novel, the FL died and reborn. It's a modern setting. The father of FL brought new wife and son (which is ML) to the house as soon as FL mom died so FL hated them. Then she fought with ML for the company and died in airplane crash and reborn again on the day her dad brought them. Here, she changed, she was the one who left the house. After years, she made her name herself. She and her dad never got along (not cuz he hated her, in fact, he was very proud of her, but when he saw her, he never said a good word thus bad relationship). The stepmom is actually good and ML was interested in FL. If someone know this novel, please enlighten me with the title (n.n)/ Thanks

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love Me Again?

Suranchan and ShiraJung like this.
  3. ShiraJung

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm..I don't think that's it. In the novel I mentioned, The FL left home as soon as ML and his mom came. And she rarely contact them. When they got older and meet again, the ML said "I regret I let you leave at that time" or such...?

otaku31 likes this.
  4. FEMA

FEMA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that sounds exactly like Love Me Again

ShiraJung likes this.
  5. ShiraJung

Reading List:
    Link
    They are seriously similar that even I got confused and went to search Love Me Again But it's not. Maybe they are so similar that I got mixed up in sone facts. But these facts below are sure,
    1. FL got reborn
    2. She left home as soon as ML came
    3. FL and ML conversed before she left, (I think ML asked if she really need to get out, and she replied yes, and told him tge reason) Then FL told ML to rest assured that she will still be in contact with the family or such. But she rarely contact them.
    4. They meet again when they grew up in a party (her dad birthday or something?)
    5. FL and dad fought. FL was disappointed with her dad and left to the garden
    6. ML threatened the father not to scold her again and chased after FL
    7. Stepmom also told him never to treat her like that again
    8. In garden, FL and ML talked.
    9. ML told her "I regret letting you go that time" or similar words.
    10. After that, they hooked up, I think?

But seriously, it really was so similar with Love Me Again that after the two of you quoted, I had to go read it again and reassure that it was not. I can't find it anywhere either. So I'm even doubting myself, what if it was a part of one of those world hopping novels (one arc after another)... If so then, dang, I'm dead

6. FEMA

FEMA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So dead, I know the feeling most QT novels do get blurred after a while, there are arcs that i will really like to reread but I have no idea where they are from.

FormerlyHel and ShiraJung like this.
  7. ShiraJung

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously want to read it and searched for it the whole night, only getting 3hrs of sleep and even when sleeping, I was dreaming of the plot. I myself got transgrimated and kept on choosing bad ends and finding that th estroy is slowly changing after every choice I made. In the end, I took the dad, ML and his mom in private plane and in the middle of the ocean, I exploded the whole plane, killing them and myself lmao

KageTokage likes this.
  8. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, just pitching a tent for the novel since I love 'Love Me Again'.

9. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its from The Lazy Life of Raine from wattpad, one of the arcs has a similar plot to Love Me Again
    its the broken home arc

ShiraJung likes this.
  10. ShiraJung

Reading List:
    Link
    YES YES YESSSSSSSS. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS FINDING!!! Thanks for the enlightment. You literally save me (TvT)

Humbledaisy likes this.