Confession Time

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IamMeowChie, Feb 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jojooxxx

jojooxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though it's a Shounen Ai, I was pretty much obsessed with "At the End of the Road."

IamMeowChie likes this.
  2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha...you’re MeowChie.:p

3. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    My first crush was my first relationship. They were hot, but I didn't know them or like them enough to do anything about it. It wasn't until I said yes to dating and we were going out I started to like them.

I used to have a bad habit of saying "Yeah, okay" to anyone who asked me out unless I found them unattractive because I don't believe in love at first sight and I might as well see where it goes.

I don't tend to do Valentine's Day stuff in a relationship unless I know the SO really wants to. I'd rather be good to them all year round instead.

This weekend I'm doing a delayed Valentine's Day celebration with a bunch of friends. We're in the latter half of summer here so we're going to do an overnighter at a campground we've been going to on and off since I was 16.

mir and IamMeowChie like this.
  4. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    To tell you the truth I was 12 when I'm first fell in love to Yukito-Toya and this is my first time to shipped 2 boys as a couple. :aww:
    Viva Cardcaptor Sakura!!!! :blobhero::blobhero:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

mir and imK like this.
  5. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read quickly wear the face of the devil cause it's not my type of novel and i know a lot of people like it but it just doesn't feel rlly interesting to meeeeeee.

I like romantically like my bestfriend (how cliche), I've had crushes on the same guys and ladies that i knew in elementary and highschool and not a single one of them know.
    I'm also very sorry to all my crushes for being such an iceberg and generally ignoring their existenceeeeee.

I also had a crush on my bully in elementary, who after seeing me again in high school immediately picked up where he left off, and me being the idiot i am still liked him.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    imK likes this.
  6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    This is because you’re MeowChie.;)

7. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    a secret i kept so hidden even i did not know of it

userunfriendly likes this.