LCD Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Renzy, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    c993
    He had only been in contact with God’s Domain for a short time. His strength was still rising rapidly. Besides, he had recently managed to apprentice himself to a martial arts master in the real world. Said master had even acknowledged him as a martial arts genius. With the virtual environment of God’s Domain practically the same as the real world, he refused to believe he would fail to surpass Shi Feng in the future.

Is this Ordinary Blade the same guy Shi Feng recruited from Big Dipper Training Center?

You can find dozens or stories that has Maple Leaf as an alias.

2. Dzerx

Dzerx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god this 'suppress Zero Wing' is starting to become tiresome. Doesn't the author have any new plots?

3. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. This entire novel is just some dumbass group picks a fight, they lose, then a stronger groups wants to obtain ZW since its good, gets returned wants to suppress ZW, waits for opportunity, attacks with others, loses, new people want ZW and the cycle goes on and on

4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been repetitive since the start, but honestly it's gotten a bit worse since the 2000s imo

The squabble with Starlink is the worst so far (though Blackwater was also pretty bad), but it might actually get a bit better now with Zero Wing becoming a "superpower", so 2100+ might be the lowest point before the novel starts to go up again.

userunfriendly likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope so. Even I’m getting tired of how he keeps pulling victories outa his a$$.:ROFLMAO:

Dzerx likes this.
  6. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be blunt the novel is just about a small guild with no background rising up. Unlike say other be novels the story isn't about a grand adventure with numerous epic quest unlike any game before it, or a world ending event in the background. The novel is just about the struggle between guilds and players. In other novels it's really only a minor subplot till the mc grows OP to solo armies, but there's no such thing here.

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The main enjoyment is the MC crushing his enemies..which he does very well.(y)

8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2274: I’ve already reached Level 100? Shi Feng sighed ruefully as he looked at his level.

I know many people will think of this as a fault, and I did as well in the beginning, but I really appreciate the 'slowness' of this novel. It's repetitive, it's cliche, MC runs headfirst into trouble which would've royally screwed him and his guild hadn't he just gotten X item, X powerup, etc. just right before, and honestly there's just way too many problems with this novel that it's not worth listing them.

But I've really come to appreciate how gradual the novel is. It might seem like the author forgot about something and it's already been 20, 50, 100, 500, etc. chapters, but no it's not forgotten (or at least the author will remember it again at some point... :rolleyes:), it's just that unlike in the usual novel where 1 chapter is more than one day, it's more like 10 chapters are one day here.

Of course there's still timeskips and I think it's been 1-2 years since the start of God's Domain? But just remembering how the first 50+ chapters of the novel was a single day in the game (which is technically 48 hours but w/e) should let you know how full of 'content' it is.

Just because MC doesn't get 5 levels every chapter and isn't max level after 800 chapters doesn't mean that there's nothing happening in every chapter.

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it. I even seriously thought about buying the Amazon ebook. However the editing is according to customers pretty bad...and they haven’t released the second set of ten volumes yet.:mad:

Despite flaws, as mentioned, this novel entertains me. I ask no more.:D

Astaroth likes this.
  10. cosmicimmortal

cosmicimmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree, it's just sometimes when a certain arc drags on for just a bit too long I can't help but complain at the slow pacing.

userunfriendly and Astaroth like this.
  11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally now that MC has been tier 3 for a while, even if there's still idiots looking to die etc. at least some people recognize his OPness and don't provoke him.

userunfriendly and Arbalest like this.
  12. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough. I saw on it's NU page that it's on hiatus. Please don't tell me another good one got the goverment axe. ****** chinese government.

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    from lnmtl, the author is sick.:cry:

14. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Flu sick or serious needing 3 month minimum to recover sick?

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link

Writes a book for four -and-a-half years, turns into Mr. newbie from an ignorant rookie, as the writing a book time is getting more and more long, day and night inverts, the Vitality condition also misses day by day, recently two months of often cold fever headache, Vitality is feeble, is continue write the feeling poor life not to guarantee, wanted to rest 2-3 days of slow, but has not changed for the better many, thereforeplease long vacation recuperation body and Vitality condition.This book writes Tier 4, can say game had partially finished, after Tier 4, no longer plays merely, is a subtotal, regarding this old cat was extremely sorry, simultaneously thanked reader's such a long timesupport and subscription, thanked politely in this.«Reincarnation of The Strongest Sword God» asks for leave the noticeIs hitting in the hand, please wait a bit the moment,After content update, please the respawn page, then gain newest update again!

Astaroth likes this.
  16. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't tell me the author stop writing because of nCoV?

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of an era. Last chapter has been translated.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hopefully, since the author mentioned this is near the end, he’ll post some chapters when he’s better.:p

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the message was posted January. He had a mental breakdown.:(

19. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it has ended right now at least
    But SF has reach his past threshold
    So if it has to be end it doesn't leave bad taste for me

20. lordtalon