Recommendations Polyandry + Smut

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PinkCornstarch, Feb 18, 2020.

1. PinkCornstarch

PinkCornstarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tired of submissive FLs that only moans and say no. I want a responsive or better yet, a dominant FL. You can also recommend untranslated novels. Thank you.

Aranha Vermelha likes this.
  2. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no intention to look for broken lock except from the PoV of a robber

3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to make a generic comment also referencing that aphorism but then i found a very good explanation on why it actually is correct in a darwinian species-continuing context.
    This statement, which everyone can acknowledge is a metaphor for male & female reproductive organs, actually doesn’t apply to love at all, but rather specifically to the act of mating and conception/gestation. And it applies to most animal species, not just humans.

From the male’s (“key’s”) perspective: His biological imperative is to pass on his DNA to as many offspring as possible. Therefore, he will try to mate with any and all available females in order to increase his likelihood of successful breeding and passing on his genetic traits to multiple offspring. And since most male animals do not gestate their offspring, he can impregnate multiple females at the same time. The more “locks” his “key” can “open,” the better his odds of fulfilling his biological imperative are. Hence, you have polygamous animals like lions and elephants where there is one male surrounded by a herd of females. For a male, it’s quantity over quality.

From the female’s (“lock’s”) perspective: Her biological imperative is to produce the best offspring possible, the ones most likely to survive. To do that, she must be choosy about which male she picks to breed with. Therefore, a female will look for the best mate possible: the healthiest, the strongest, etc. because she wants those desirable traits passed on to her offspring. Unlike males who can have multiple pregnant mates at a time producing multiple offspring, most females can only gestate one or two offspring at a time and after the birth must put time and effort into raising the juvenile. She therefore does not have the luxury of “unlocking” for just any “key,” which could result in substandard offspring that are unlikely to survive (a waste of her gestational time and energy), but rather will hold out for the best available key. There are very few examples of animals where one female takes on multiple mates simultaneously (Bees perhaps?) For a female, it’s quality over quantity.

Many of the other answers to this question tried to apply this saying specifically and solely to humans, complaining of “slut shaming” and double standards, but again, this is just basic Darwinism that applies to many other animals. As much as we like to think we are evolved and civilized, many of our basic human responses tie back to ancient, animalistic responses. We are ticklish in the places that are most vulnerable to attack so that we learn to protect them. We instinctively fear snakes, spiders, and other venomous creatures that can hurt us. We are attracted to shiny things like gems because our ancestors used to look for the gleam of light on water in the distance. We are not as different from animals as we’d like to think

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Dominant Mc who enjoy it. Polyandry Smut.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/r18-intoxicated-desired.96489/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/r18-truly-fragrance-scent-diary.96246/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/r18-it-turns-out-that-you-all-want-to-do-me.95982/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/r18-the-female-lead-took-the-wrong-script.91962/

https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...n-blink-of-the-eyes-i-was-being-licked.83112/ This world hoping with strong dominant seducer Mc enjoy it. System called her shameless and lust.

5. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My iq is too low to understand this... Or am I too pure to the point I don't get it at all ?

so you are into netori ?

6. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Netori, yes. Netorare, not so much

Sabruness and Night Ghost like this.
  7. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one natural law that back me up about polyandry
    No matter how great freedom propoganda are, if you can't be freed the basic law of physics or biology, freedom is just a mere childish tantrum

...now i felt like i've just hijacked this thread.

8. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    A sister is all i need (scribble hub)[DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  9. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Hijacking means attention!