Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out Bebebibi as well on YouTube, a korean lesbian couple

Moonpearl and Yandere Devil like this.
  2. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, found this new Chinese yuri novel and I’m already loving it. I always wanted to read this kind of scenario.

Summary(I haven’t finished it yet so no personal summary) : General Twelve Guards General Yue Yan and his political opponent, Shang Shuququan, were married by the Holy Ghost, and they respectively married Wu Jun's prince, Qian Jin, Ling Qiufan and Ling Xueji. The two sisters went to the wrong sedan, and on the night of their wedding, Yue Yan found that he was married to his sweetheart who had been looking for three years, and began to pet his wife and chase his wife. To happy enemies. Daxia's turmoil was treacherous, and the fate of the four was locked together. So, the domineering dangerous general met the cold and self-sustaining sister Ling, and the cunning fox Qu Shangshu met the hot sister Ling

Wife married on the wrong wolf(上错花轿嫁对狼)
    http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-35809-1.html
    The strongest general and the slyest politician was set up by the emperor to get married. In this world, same-sex marriage is okay as long as you have power. Anyways, the brides were sisters, a cold older sister and an energetic younger one. In the summary, it said the older sisterXgeneral while the younger sisterXpolitician.

That’s why I was so confused when the degree said the younger sister was suppose to marry the general and the older sister was supposed to marry the politician. Turns out! They mixed up the sedan and married the wrong person. Oh well, this is for the better. :blobjoy::blobjoy: I didn’t read the commentary close enough

Ubik, Moonpearl and Yandere Devil like this.
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  4. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read it, it’s so sweet like
    Marry First, Love Later
    It’s completely translate novel

Ubik likes this.
  6. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs Very sweet, really jumped into that relationship but I prefer over slow burn.
    Awesome

Ubik likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bring gift:

8. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here to rec “My Dear Ms. Forensic Doctor”

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4170491

Modern crime/mystery novel

Overbearing rich lady miss forensic doctor who’s a self-aware asshole with angsty past x quiet, reserved, honest police captain

Only at ch 12 but seems promising! And i love bickering cps lmao they’re such a disaster couple

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL right when I just watched a fanmade video of something like this

Edit: Wait, am I seeing this name right? So this is what you've been doing these days huh... :blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  10. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome, I’ve seen 2-3 clips on Bilibili but I couldn’t find the entire video :blobhug:

Ubik and LaDyViL like this.
  11. Riptide01

Riptide01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, this is spicy and edgy, me like. (⌒▽⌒)☆ Def gonna bookmark it and go on a binge read later.

Yandere Devil likes this.
  12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I bring another gift:
    This one is quite sad :blobconfounded:

Moonpearl and Yandere Devil like this.
  13. repasador

repasador Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what are some good yandere yuri novels ?

Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  14. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished that Chinese yuri novel I was talking about before: Wife married on the wrong wolf(上错花轿嫁对狼)
    http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-35809-1.html

Complete with 218 chapters
    Summary: General Twelve Guards General Yue Yan and his political opponent, Shang Shuququan, were married by the Holy Ghost, and they respectively married Wu Jun's prince, Qian Jin, Ling Qiufan and Ling Xueji. The two sisters went to the wrong sedan, and on the night of their wedding, Yue Yan found that he was married to his sweetheart who had been looking for three years, and began to pet his wife and chase his wife. To happy enemies. Daxia's turmoil was treacherous, and the fate of the four was locked together. So, the domineering dangerous general met the cold and self-sustaining sister Ling, and the cunning fox Qu Shangshu met the hot sister Ling

My summary: The strongest general and the slyest politician was set up by the emperor to get married. In this world, same-sex marriage is okay as long as you have power. Anyways, the brides were sisters, a cold older sister and an energetic younger one. In the summary, it said the older sisterXgeneral while the younger sisterXpolitician.

I didn’t expect the Chinese yuri novel to have some much drama. Not even relationship drama, actually drama. Things like politician and little sister trying to solve a homicide case with a cannabal serial killer, General and older sister gets involved as well, politician/prime minister loses the emperor’s favor, technically loses power, General gets sent to war, older sister follows after a few month, finds out General is actually the person older sister fell in love with 3 years ago, little sister (General had a mask on when they first met), little sister follows after, politician joins in last. Literally, there are two arcs, the homicide case and the war scene. The two couples got married but there’s no improvement romantically until 118-ish.

Little sister helps Politican try to solve the homicide case and they bond and trust each other more. While General and older sister’s relationship was still stiff and slowly general’s loyal and dedication gets older sister to soften a little. Besides General and older sister having séx on the night they got married, nothing other than hugging.

If you’re looking for sweet romance, this isn’t the one you’re looking for. However, if you’re looking for a Chinese yuri novel that focus more on the action and mystery, this is the one. I personally think politician and little sister are the main focus because I see them more often. Politician is Mc1 and General is Mc2. And I really like how General and politician are known to be rival and hate each other, which is true, they argue whenever they meet but then their wives coerced them to get along better and now they’re supporting each other during the war.

Hateful, they come back from the war victorious but they can’t catch a break, politician went to jail for some reason and General went on a killing spree on corrupted people while being suppress by the emperor. Luckily, it’s a HEA. When politician was about to get executed, General stopped it, raided the palace, the emperor died, the queen consort that wanted politician killed found out the truth about the person that loved her and wallowed in regret, the 3 princes became emperors and renamed the empire, General and politician’s family received honor, had a wedding banquet, and lives happily.

Yandere Devil and Aisha Ann like this.
  15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  16. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished another Chinese yuri novel, quite short with 60 chapters + 2 bonus for the side pairing: Become the president's runaway young wife(成为霸总的落跑小娇妻)
    Link: http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-35711-1.html
    Summary:
    Silver Frost is an auspicious sword that can bring Fuze to others. As a sword spirit, she accidentally lost her body.
      After swaying in the Nether for a month, she finally found her own body in the home of a certain president
      In order to get back the body, she bears humiliation. She pretends to be a cleaning worker, and then installs a driver's bodyguard. In the end, she has to sleep and sleeps with the president for a while.
      After three years of waves, she suddenly found that all the aura of her aura had shifted. If she did not take back her aura, she would not be able to leave the world.
      Yin Shuang, who can bend and stretch, returned to the president silently, but found that the president who had been thrown after she slept was blackened
      Silver Frost: QAQ! !! !!

My summary: Not the novel you want if you want sweetness and sugar, still very interesting. Quite frustrating to read honestly, makes me tense for what’s about to come next.

The Mc is an immortal sword spirit that lost her body(sword) so she’s trapped on Earth in her humanoid form. Very naive, innocent personality and the daughter of the strongest person in heaven. Anyways, now that she living on Earth and doesn’t have her anything besides her inhuman physical abilities, she’s homeless and penniless. Luckily, there’s this ghost to guide her.

The ghost tell Mc to get a job at the job recruiting center and get hired as a maid in FL’s mansion. She then realize her sword is somewhere inside the mansion, more specifically, FL’s safe in her room. When she was ordered to clean, she tries to open the safe, the security guards caught her, and then Mc jumped out the window.

Attempt 2 after learning from her past mistake, she changes her appearance and gets hired as FL’s bodyguard. This time, Mc’s goal was to simply seduce FL and gain her trust to get her sword back. However, Mc and FL actually bond and romantic feelings grew between them. When Mc finally took back her sword after their first intercourse, she cried and felt guilty as she left through the window.

Turn out, during their intercourse; FL took all of Mc’s aura so she can’t go back to heaven. 3 years later, she comes back with another different appearance. Mc tries to distance herself from FL but FL recognize Mc. After 3 years, FL blacken and tried to lock Mc away, but since Mc’s immoral, she couldn’t. They argue, kinda fought, talked it out, apologized, relationship fixed. FL learns Mc’s true identity. Mc promised to help FL cultivate after FL dies so they can stay together, however, FL dies and get reincarnated before Mc could stop it.

FL reincarnated and has no memory and Mc followed her to that world. Due to some circumstances, they get married. Since FL lost her memory, she finds it weird how intimate Mc is. Slowly they bond. One day, Mc accidentally murmured past FL’s name and the reincarnated FL was shocked or jealous. FL distance herself from Mc, they argue, Mc apologizes to FL about being selfish then runs away, FL runs after her, Mc gets in a car accident, FL yells out Mc’s true name, Mc lands in the hospital, and finally FL promises to work hard to remember everything again.

Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  17. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chinese yuri manga: Approximate
    A CEO with cold exterior and a vulnerable interior X A collage student that always helps others. It’s gonna be quite angsty with a CEO like that, hope the college student breaks through her walls
    [Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't link to aggregators, use mangadex instead.

Moonpearl likes this.
  19. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik likes this.
  20. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Scrolling thru RRL to find new webnovels to read cause I ran out of the old I found Aria of the Fallen: Adventure in a Foreign System but not sure if its worth the time. Anybody tried this one? (link unnecessary due to the nature of my request implying the potential answer person having already read it)
    Aren't scanslators essentially pirates tho? Unless they have the publishing rights that is. Tho I ain't no lawyer so I dunno