Spoiler There’s Always a Protagonist with Delusions of Starting a Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't particularly like this arc cz of how shit the MLs are for the substitute child, I feel that fake Si Han should've gotten a worse ending it was too vague, I really wanted every single ML in this arc to suffer for original Si Han and Qin Bao from orig plot, overall there wasn't enough punishment in the end in my opinion

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Poor_Hero and sleepy_chelsy like this.
  2. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't seem to understand what Arc 7 is about
    Help anyone

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the spoiler for a brief rundown of just wait for the whole/half arc before doing a reread. This whole arc is confusing, and surprising in a way.

4. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please where is the spoiler

5. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On page 3, by winter-t

6. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, soo much
    What of ML's Grandma in Arc 7

7. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My good. I just finished reading this arc at night and I had goosebumps. So scary. Even though MTL didn’t let me understand half of it.

8. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The protag is a guy who goes into a coma after a car accident and wakes up in the body of a girl. His/her tomboy-ish actions attract a large harem, one of which is ML, and MC becomes the guy that was jealous of the protag and hired a thug to take the protag's life. The female body the protag took over dies, and years later, the protag wakes up back in his old body. The world gets destroyed b/c the protag keeps cheating on his all-male harem with women, eventually sleeping with the wife of this rich guy. The protag gets killed by the rich guy's wife and children, and then the harem members and the rich guy get into an all out war which eventually destroys the world.

MC takes over right before the female body the protag took over gets killed. He rushes over and prevents that from happening, and gets stabbed by the knife instead.

Any spoilers about what happens after MC gets knifed?

Alniyat, Xi-hime and Heungbo like this.
  9. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    So, anyone wanna spoil Arc 9? Who's the ML?

Bhabna likes this.
  10. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse the long spoiler and possibly inaccurate info. Wanted to help out since I've been on the receiving end of spoilers.
    Translations are from mtlnovel.com with help of Mr Google and my basic understanding of Chinese.

MC trigger a hidden/holy(mtl says holy) quest while he was doing his beginner quest of helping a npc make dinner. The hidden mission comprise of making food of different item, don't know if it stated how many tasks there were or not. The last task of this quest needs Zerg Queen meat. This force update the game while announcing MC to the game world. Everyone is shocked that a level 1 newcomer unlocked and would need to fight the Zerg Queen to finish the whole hidden mission.
    MC helped out the Fu Family by providing a recipe book(it is called royal food menu in Chinese from what my Sister said) so that the chefs can use it for their business. This book is from the historical arc I think. Since MC mentioned it later that he studied Imperial Cooking.

MC transmigrated over when protag is already with all her harem MLs. Her business is booming and Fu Family is in dire situation where they are considering selling their ancestral recipes and Fu daughter is considering marrying for money. After showing the recipe book, MC went overseas to gamble in stocks making him earn money. After that he went around to find suppliers for ingredients to open a restaurant.

MC would later go back to the game and meet our
    He is the GM ingame and the Vice President of the game company. His name is Ge Lu. ML appears in front of MC to bring him out to level up because the hidden quest has a minimum level requirement.

MC went to eat FL's food to find out the secrets. He ate at a branch store where he didn't find any problems and that the taste wasn't any special. He went to eat at the main store where the loyal customers goes to only.

This led to MC finding out that she had added something else that is a poison that functions as a drug where it lets you experience euphoria and be addicted. (Heaven's golden finger is truly powerful and scary.) Long term use causes brain damage.

So system provided a herb to dispel the poison. System detected 5 or more poisonous insects and venom used. These stuff causes hallucinations where people eating the food thinks that it is truly delicious and stimulation is based on their physical fitness/health. MC spiritual power is powerful, resulting in the poison being quite effective. MC left and decided to go ingame wondering about why FL's food had buffs.

Meanwhile ML was at the other side of the room, also tasted the food, he spilled cold water on himself to clear his mind before insulting the food and left. ML later finds MC

MC bought game food for inspection, finds that all the food contains zerg/insect toxins where it is more active than their irl counterparts. This made MC think about how FL did it because using the game ingredients to reproduce similar dishes results in inedible food because the ingredients are poisonous.

MC later comes to the conclusion that the recipe book FL holds when following the steps given allows the food to gain buffs. It is also why the hidden quest wasn't triggered even though FL had cooked the food before MC did. Through the Game Setting, FL was able to unlock buffs when cooking. The poisons used only help enhance the taste. MC recalled ML say he doesn't want FL and her harem MLs to influence the Game's balance. He went digging for the leaked recipe since everyone would have been able to try it but nobody was able to trigger the hidden quest. So MC went to rent a kitchen and followed the leaked recipe but the results was negative buffs.
    [You get weak effect x1, bleeding effect x1, slowdown effect x1, blinding effect x1...] (taken from mtl)

ML comes online and said: "Come online for few hours, instead of doing the task, you are looking for death?"
    I think MC ate some more since ML said: " Still eating trash, are you still hungry? Stand still."
    ML then appear and take MC to a npc restaurant to eat. So the food there are expensive and ML threaten MC that either kill to level 0 or pk if he doesn't want to eat. So MC ate the whole table of food. NPC restaurant food are delicious but there are no buffs. After finishing, ML place a knife on the table and said to MC coldly: " If you are full, go do the task, next time don't eat trash."

Later ML would quit the game and ask his assistant for MC's address. XD Assistant stated that it was ML that said can't check player's information. So ML said to make up a prize for starting the hidden quest to send a prize that way, he can know where MC stays.

Quietly quieted down in the office, Gelu raised his hand and covered his eyes, leaning against the side of the game compartment, whispering, "Ye Zhizhou... Where did I hear the name... and the dream People...who..." (taken from mtl)

Also anyone can tell me which chapter is the Dog Arc? What is it about as well?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    juanexbi, Alniyat, Xi-hime and 8 others like this.
  11. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. If possible give a few more spoilers about the counterattack, mc and ml interaction.

12. amechansan

amechansan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally finished MTLing this one after 5 days!! I like the couple. . .especially the MC! That is when he feels a little bit suffocated with ML's possessiveness and how ML hides things from him, he directly confronted ML! Saying that they are partners and ML should trust and believe him more, he is not his parent nor is he a child that ML should shield the wrongs and bad things in life."I am your partner and you should trust me more, do you want this things to come between us and lead cracks to our relationship?" You go MC (y) Since there is an on-going translation and it's already at the Game World Arc, I'm gonna write about the next arc Omegaverse! And since this is a spoiler thread I'll spoil anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    The setting is an interstellar one and it's an omegaverse: Alpha, Beta, Omega gender. The protagonist of the world is Eddie (? what MTL gave), he is an omega posing as beta to enter Royal Military Academy. A genius with an S ability level with heaven defying mecha manufacturing system with him and taking up dual course: Mecha Department and Mecha Manufacturing Department (maybe it's piloting mechs and manufacturing mech courses (n)) There are 8 male leads: (1 and 2) are his twin room mates, grandsons of the mecha master. (3) is the military commander he got assigned into during military training, which he found out to have injured mental strength and he helps him treat it-thus leads to love! (4) is the grandson of the largest mech manufacturing family, in which he discovers there are discrepancies in some parts of materials thus saving them a from disaster if these parts are to be used to create mechs. (5) is the second Prince of the kingdom, a senior he meets in the cross-grade training and become familiar with each other after a duel and become friends. (6) is the president of the student union, second prince recommended him to the student union and meet president. Pres. got close to him since he saw protag is close to 2nd Prince, to ask help from him convince the prince to take over student union. Since he has all the golden finger a protag should have all like him and he also become apprentice with the twins grandpa, the mecha master. During his flight to take the mech maker exam he meet male lead (7) a star pirate in disguise, found out they were going to the same destination so they travel together. They meet again after the exam and no.7 was injured, smelling his blood protag goes into estrus, the door then opens and no (8) a federal gen. comes. He was chasing injured pirate and came between the two and fight (7) while protag hides in the bathroom. Long story short after the fight (8) become acquainted with protag. After taking the exam he become a mech maker and his master saw how genius he is and made him skip a grade and he is in the limelight again. MC is now occupying the cannon fodder Panxi- the 4th room mate of the protags and twins and is very jealous of protag. As he was looking for anything to discredit protag he found his hidden inhibitors and reported how protag falsified his info and is actually an omega.

Protag got kicked out of school but got a work from lead (4) Mech Company. Panxi on the other hand were hated by the male leads as the whistle blower and got a difficult school life from then on and even did not graduate form school. Protag became the youngest mecha master and his works are used almost by everybody in the empire, the zergs then attack and his new creation helped in the war and become a national idol. The 8 leads decided to accompany him and they live happily.But after some years the zergs broke out again, more intelligent and skilled. Before protag completed his work he was killed by an intelligent Zerg and his leads one by one also died. Without the main force of the empire it was only a short time before they were totally defeated by the zergs. Even the mecha master (grandpa of twins) helped finishing his work and because it was all done in a hurry there were mistakes, upon learning it he committed suicide. So the world was eaten dried by the zergs- total destruction :D

juanexbi, Alniyat, Xi-hime and 6 others like this.
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened next?

14. amechansan

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally typed the next part earlier today but upon clicking post I got logged out here :cry::cry::cry: I got tired after a fruitless effort that's why HA HA HA !! Here it is
    MC:
    MC woke up while the body he occupies is having his ability tested. He tested with an A grade ability and has stated he'll be taking Mech Manufacturing course. He was sent out of the room and he received the plot of the world from Tongtian. After knowing the plot he stimulated his true mental power and asked for a re-test! Upon testing he upgraded to double S (SS ability) and he asked to study dual course: Mech Manufacturing and Genetic Research. The world is similar to his own world except for the abo gender, where he was also a genetic researcher, he has a project X2 which can help mental powers/strength and decided to continue it in this world. He also wants to research about the genders, the markings of A and O, and estrus. He then went to his assigned room and meet protag and the twins (1and 2). Because of his charm he got acquainted pretty smoothly with the two while protag is in the background wondering why the 4th room mate did not turn out to be an introvert and timid but a free and amiable person. Protag gritted his teeth saying he specifically tampered the assignment of room mate with his system so that the 4th person would turn out just to be ordinary student (so he will shine more in front of the twins as he has S ability). While MC and twins are talking tongtian warned MC that he is being scanned and all. MC smiled knowing it is the protag, while protag got surprised upon learning the 4th room mate is an SS-ability level! He then approached them and MC was friendly with him as he is also taking up dual course and the 3 asking him what courses he took and how about the qualification for level. MC shyly replied he is an SS-ability level and said the sign outside (saying he's an A grade) is because he just upgraded and for security reasons.

MC always blocked protag from approaching the MLeads. During the military training protag was scanning lead (3) so he can help him about his injured mental spirit but MC interfered with his scanning and the result came out that he is not injured. Protag is wondering if the info he got about the commander being injured is not correct, how can it be? MC on the other hand rushed to them while handing lead (3) bottle of water with mixed pill that can help his injury. Lead (3) notice that the water has something on it andd MC said it will help his headaches and all and he has more pills he can give.

ML:
    ML is the eldest Prince of the empire and actually he is not the crown prince but his younger brother, lead (5), it is because he has not awakened a spiritual power/mental spirit. During military training of MC he got a call from ML. It was funny how ML's first sentence to him upon answering the call is why he took him a long time to answer the call and MC was like "Brother, who are you?" ML told him to go to the 2nd flr of Student Union and bring his personal documents for his screening in the genetic research course and directly hanged up. MC went to the bldg and was wondering why it feels like a haunted bldg in horror movies when lead no. (5) appears behind him scaring him. Lead (5) asked what is a freshman doing there and MC said for the screening. Lead (5)'s eyes lit up and spoke to him kindly saying so you are the one. They chatted as they go up and MC thanked him for his kindness in which Lead (5) answers " No worries we'll be family in the future... (pause) I mean in school, we should take care of each other". MC did not notice the subtle statement and the pause. When they about to open the door ML was standing behind them and lead (5) called out brother. So if this senior is the second prince this must be the eldest Prince, Clay (what MTL gave (n)). When MC handed his papers ML brushed his face briefly and MC then felt the familiar spiritual power and got excited. Is this my man? So he grabbed the other's hand again and rubbed it in his face but why is the familiar force gone? MC got confused and ML said "Your temperature is normal, you have no fever" and took back his hand that is rubbing the MC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Throughout the talk MC was thinking if this silver-haired man is his man or not. So upon finishing the talk MC observed him and saw the possessiveness of ML's eyes and sure enough this jerk is his man, but why is he not responding or claiming or showing that he likes him? ML asked him is there still anything he wants as he was not going and MC angrily said yes there is. He strode off towards lead (5) and kissed him in the face saying "Senior you are so handsome! I fell in love with you at firs sight, lets date!" and lead (5) nearly choke on his tea. MC knows his man is a vinegar jar and sure enough ML was mad and shouting STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FALL IN LOVE/NO DATING POLICY and MC said we'll date secretly ah :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The 2nd Prince watching them banter quickly sent a message to the queen saying "Mother, big bro fell in love with a beta boy in school. Prepare for marriage!" and the queen nearly got burned with a candle (?) from being surprised :ROFLMAO:. MC and ML on the other hand are still bantering
    MC: Why?
    ML: You can't!
    MC: And why not?
    ML: *mad* Because you can only be mine!
    MC's spiritual power burst out and this is the time ML awakened his power. Their spirit blending and all (in MC's world, blending of spiritual powers is likely an equivalent to doing the deed. As when someone forcefully entered one mental place/forcefully blended is equivalent to rape and one of the highest criminal offense in their world). They were practically clinging to each other and was about to kiss when leadd (5) shouted about NO DATING POLICY and do you want sister-in-law to be kicked out? Hahaha what a brat!! ML is thristy :ROFLMAO: but can't eat! He asked when will you be 20? MC: about 5 months from now, why? ML: so we can marry! :LOL::LOL: MC: I thought no dating! ML: Yes, but can marry!! HAHAHA

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  15. amechansan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to make it simple but here it goes (n) and this one is a Total Spoiler of the plothole!
    Protag:
    • Protag is friendly with MC but actually he is mixing drugs on the cakes he give MC so he will perform badly during trainings and all and that is how the twins flag got pulled out. He lets them know about what he is doing.
    • Because of MC's interference and all there was a change in plot and other soul flags getting restored.
    • Protag in the new plot is another beta boy called Inez (?) and that's how MC figured out why is the protag got transferred so he figured out it is a bug! Zerg can live on humans and thus protag must be a Zerg that is why it is possible.
    • Protag is actually a Zerg royalty. Which is living in the body of Eddie and when he got kicked out because of MC and other leads working against him the plot changes.
    • The plot changes when Eddie (1st protag) was kicked out and not long before he got into a car accident and died. Inez on the other hand, a beta boy in coma suddenly woke up and replaced the first protag. He also replaced the 1st protag as their room mate.
    • Protag is actually the Zerg, an intelligent Zerg one that infiltrated the empire to get close to the strong and famous Alphas (the leads) and always live in the body of betas. This is because alphas are strong and probability of controlling them is hard, but when they live in the body of betas the pheromones they emit is that of an alpha. MC at first got confused when meeting first protag as the original plot says protag is an omega boy pretending to be a beta, but when he scanned Eddie it says an Alpha! So they actually can alter genetics and gender.
    • The mech system he has on him is actually a brain chip (probably made from human brain) as Zerg evolved to be intelligent and conducted experiments on human. Lead (4)'s missing aunt, one of the leader in mech manufacturing is actually experimented by Zergs and her brain is the one turned into the brain chip system the protag is using. This is how lead (4) flag got pulled out.
    I can't remember the rest as all the arcs are mixed up in my mind right now :cry::cry: but MC always wins!! Till next time, maybe tomorrow (n)(n)

juanexbi, Alniyat, Xi-hime and 9 others like this.
  16. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoilers
    Well i read novel till recent translation at novelupdates.com but looking at once a week update i guess it would take a year to complete plus mtl is so hard to read but i am curious so~
    Anyone answer~~~
    1. Who is Ml?
    2. What's up with the soul flags and wrong plots ?
    3. Why mc is chosen?
    4.why ml soul is transparent?
    5. In arc supernatural genderbender does ml know of his past?
    6. Why system has wrong plots and who is system?
    7. Who is the villian of story?
    Thank you in advance ><

17. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/2546813/
    I think this would sort of answer question 3.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  18. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody got arc 11 spoilers? first chapter of it is out and it sounds confusing.

Shafina9 likes this.
  19. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for Arc 11? How is the ML gonna help the MC?

20. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    ML has past memories of every world. He has come to help MC. Some/all(?) of the flags got pulled out until protag changed to a male and got the flags got restored. ML came too early into the world and went into sleep mode until he dected MC arrival to the world. ML identity is quite high, basically an oracle who help chose the next emperor. They are usually not allowed to marry and give birth. The next oracle is choosen based on a specific birthmark after the death of the previous oracle.

Hope that helps? The starting is awful to understand through mtl but the rest was much easier by a bit but still confusing.