Spoiler Sweet Finale to a Lifetime of Quick Transmigrations

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fuyuneko, Dec 11, 2019.

1. hoshikudaki

hoshikudaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not gonna lie, I'm kinda disappointed the relationship between MC and her twin brothers didn't improve in the course of time. I MTL-ed the first few chapters and I was amused how they tried to scare off each other with bugs so I was hoping they'll be okay later on.

It's a good thing the MC has a lot of self-respect because I'm also tired of reading novels with FL being a punching bag and treated like a trash.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship actually improved at first but it degenetrated to such because of the twins lashing out

Later on, it was revealed that the twins are really struggling after their mother died. Their father started drinking you see (didn't become abusive but he neglected the twins) and the twins didn't know hot to ask for help from MC and Older brother.

Eventually they will reconcile!

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn!
    it turns out to be a tear jerker story!
    imagine here crying from reading spoilers T T

4. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Though MTL served its purpose, I still await FuyuNeko's translation!!!

Kaylee likes this.
  5. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    stumblmer, Kaylee and JuuHachi like this.
  6. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh, im sorry for misunderstanding! I would but I dont speak any Chinese at all Hope people will pick the novel up!!!

7. hongbaihe

hongbaihe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I picked it up, hope that if there are any mistakes, please point them out. Thanks!

8. tiffwong

tiffwong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, this is my first post! I MTL-ed this novel after reading the first couple of chapters and can try to answer any questions! :blobsweat_2:

RiannNeko likes this.
  9. tiffwong

tiffwong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also enjoyed his suffering haha. I also like the twist that the old guy who tells him that it could've been his life was actually him from the future :blob_grin:

Mi shiru and RiannNeko like this.
  10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the raw, and what threw me off to giving this novel a 3 star is.....

The MC loses her memories near the end!:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: OH! But don't worry, cause she regain her memo at the VERY LAST chapter:blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown:
    BOO!!! HATED THIS SH*T SO FREAKING MUCH!!!! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

everything was going good for me but noooooo the author had to throw this $hit in at the last minute!! :blobthumbsdown::facepalm::blob_coughblood:

11. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the early parts of her being in the game.
    One of the things left out is that ML mentioned in late chapter 20s that he tried to help MC to no longer be gullible or stupid. He then realized in real world she is not someone he can control anymore the way he could in the quick transmigration worlds, she is very strong. This made him change his tactic a little. There is early foreshadowing when MC rejected dating ML the extreme scary feeling MC felt reminded her of Rong Something Wang (king), one of the princes in the first life. But that prince was evil and scary while ML seemed quite gentle.

as for the amnesia, considering how autho is trying to subvert the typical novels, autho is also smart to put in typical tropes. The difference is she resolves then in more satisfying ways.

12. Amochi

Amochi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Um if it isn’t too much can I know what happens after chapter 24 because the story is translated only to that point and I’m sooooo impatient!

13. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the twins and MC reconcile?

14. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL-ing:blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom:... OML that shitty piece of... :blob_coughblood::blobcat_knife: deserves his ending...:blobtaco: Love how the author never made him have his peace...:blob_plusone:

15. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amnesia and or a coma both are enough to turn good to stupid in a heatbeat

shouahang58 likes this.
  16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!!!

kawaii12345 likes this.
  17. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link

I have the same thoughts. The story is good enough on its own and can even make one teary eyed but then they have to insert this trope.

It is really ironic especially since this story is trying to question a trope. How does one live really live after transmigrating to other worlds?

Oh well, the first chapters are still all right on its own. Try to just skim through the end.

18. Rosescent

Rosescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is piece of shit....after this incident I wanted FL or ML to literally slowly and cruelly torture him to the worst extent possible. I cried so much while reading this part. (MTL CH 53 - 55)
    I can't imagine how much pain one would/could feel, while experiencing death of their parent in such a manner, I don't wish the same on my worst enemy even.