Create a novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by MrStealYoCultivation, Dec 3, 2015.

1. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    ~ Phantasmal Artist ~ No One Sees The World The Same

Reese has a special gift, the ability to see the world through other's eyes. Imagine for a moment what it would be like to see yourself through someone else's eyes. This is the service Reese provides as the world's only Phantasmal Artist.

I know this is short but it isn't imagined as a long story but more of an anthology or a collection of stories as Reese's life intersects with the client's.

2. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    The War God Wants a Disciple.

The God of War, sick of being called a muscle brain has decided it's time to retire. However, before doing that she needs to find a replacement. As is traditional each of the 32 Deities in her pantheon, herself included will nominate a participant in the battle of succession. In the past this has been a battle of pure personal power, but in pursuit of changing the image of the God of War she has elected to make the battle this time one of strategy. The participants will be allotted a certain amount of mana that they may then use to summon monsters to command in a variety of battles ranging from a skirmish between two five monster squads to full scale wars involving thousands. Having found the best strategist in the thousand worlds she begins the summoning, but the one who shows up isn't the one she summoned.

hmm123, Faaldara, Zone Q11 and 3 others like this.
  3. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became a Game Clearer Just to Beat everything

Synopsis: You know games right? Do you know Mario, Left for Dead 2, Street Fighter, etc...? Those were some fun games right? To me I am having the best of time of my life. Me and my hardcore friends are now working together with the support of the world. Why you ask? We are beating all the games that are coming in real life and beating them like we did in the games. The best part of this is I actually got a harem after being a game otaku since I was young.

In the year XXXX, the world started to become a real life game, but the twist is if you lose, you die. The opposite is what you expect if you win, you earn power, money, and knowledge. But the problems is that all the games that appear from nowhere are different difficulty that changes every day and if a game is never completed in one month of appearing, a nuclear explosion happen (or something if you can think of one that better). Only a handful of people, come from the abyss of society raise up to win these games. This is the story of "Name" and glory to the top from the bottom and Saving the world from destruction.

How is this?
    It is a original

4. nEoQuIcKsiLvEr

nEoQuIcKsiLvEr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Reality I'm Just The Weakest Boss.
    Synopsis: When you think of the final or the last boss you think of something utterly terrifying, something so powerful and a juggernaut in stature. The Demon Race has ruled over half the land and terrorizes everyone on the continent of Zyfei. All living beings shake and shudder in the deep depths of their hearts when thinking about the Demon Race. Nightmares and evil deeds are said to fuel their dark desires. Of course the one at the top of this race must be evil incarnate right?

This is not the case for the leader of the Demon race, Queen Isabel. Who is actually a very kind and sweet girl but very naive and let's say.....dumb as a box of rocks. Only her father knows this and she has lived a very sheltered life thanks to her parents. Her father Demon King Tyrannius XI was one of the most powerful beings in the world and with his passing she has now taken her place as the new ruler of the Demon Race. With a multitude of powerful evil servants, a gigantic nation and a legion of undead powerful conscripts on her side. Can she rule the most evil and powerful kingdom in the world while fighting against the rest of the world and the human heroes that pledge to bring her down?

5. Tempest

Tempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got summoned again as a Hero?! And by the Demon Lord?! ... I'm retired, Get It Already!

Azuka likes this.
  6. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I keep getting summoned to other worlds?

Many years ago a young boy of the age of 10, named Hiro, was summoned to another world to be their hero and fight the Demon Lord, etc. It did not go so well, considering he was a Japanese 10 year old boy whose greatest skills were playing MOBAs and being able to pick the locks on his older siblings' doors to annoy them. He came back to Earth 2 years later, a failure at saving the fantasy world, haunted by war, and having picked up some solid skills in woodcraft and sword-fighting since his special abilities didn't carry over. He just wanted to get back to his life: go to high school, play the new MOBA and get over his PTSD.. Unfortunately this was not to be.

Less than two months later, Hiro, found himself in a very similar position where he was required to try and save another world. Exhausted, he got on his armor, learned some new magic, and went to be a hero for the second time....

It is now twelve years later, Hiro is 24 having never held a real-life job, or even made it through middle school. Instead, he's basically become something of a professional hero with 14 years of war, death and failure behind him. He's been summoned to 9 different worlds and failed to save every one. He is scarred in almost every way imaginable. Cynical doesn't even begin to describe him. And now he's on his tenth world. Hiro does not want to go to another world. But some god somewhere doesn't seem to be listening to him. So he decides to fight. Because it's the only thing he can do, unless he wants to watch a world burn while he has a chance to save it, even if he has only the most minuscule chance of saving it. This is Hiro's quest to find redemption and hope.

Faaldara likes this.
  7. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    The Summoned Hero is the Demon King's Maid?!
    A summoning gone wrong, and a hero from another world finds herself transported into the Demon King's Castle. Wait– she's an ordinary high schooler? She's really clumsy? She doesn't know about her cheat? And because she wrote on the Demon King's book, she has to be his maid?!

“Eh? Why do I have to be your maid?! Just because I accidentally spilled ink on a book~ No fair! What pacifist? You really are the demon king!”

8. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine Descent
    Orath is the god of blacksmithing and magical swords, however his divine power has be declining for centuries. The reason is that much of the world's skill in smithing has been lost and let alone making magic swords, the human smiths struggle to make high quality mundane iron swords. Rather than accept this and fade, Orath decides to descend into the mortal realm via reincarnation and try to boost his chosen trade and revitalize his powers. Things are rarely that simple though, and the High God demands that both his memories and powers be sealed and if he dies without achieving Divinity once more, he will be fully stripped of his Divinity and re-enter the natural reincarnation cycle. Follow as the now mortal Deity goes from youthful apprentice to divine blacksmith.

hmm123 likes this.
  9. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Yin in Yang, Yang in Yin

In a world where males can only cultivate yang energy and females can only cultivate yin energy. One young man and a young woman are reincarnated into the bodies of a young woman and a young man, respectively. However, because they retain the memories from their previous lives the energy they can cultivate is the opposite of their new gender. What fate awaits these two as they learn about the world around them and begin their own journey to achieve power and immortality. Also, maybe, just maybe try to swap bodies.

10. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    To all of you who can hear (read) me. Please write these stories for real! I really wanna read them!

NeaxD and Aicila like this.
  11. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    You seriously think i'm going to put in the effort to write a whole story on that? :p Write if for me!

12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I seriously thought that you're going to put effort to write a story like that! Why did you wrote that in the first place?

Aicila likes this.
  13. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    It only takes 5 minutes to come up with a concept like that. Writing it is a whole different kettle of fish. I'd rather finish what i'm semi-writing right now anyway before I wrote anything else.

SilentFyre likes this.
  14. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One day, I might come back to this thread and write up a story based on the ideas I made lol
    It's somewhere far in the future though~

15. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    Think about it But I suck at that so I rather Have a team to do that

16. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    I have considered The War God Wants a Disciple, but it isn't even a fully formed idea. Even if it were, while it's in my reading niche, it isn't something I'm passionate about so it would probably end up like my last attempt at writing. Actually neither of them are fully formed ideas, and while I would read them, I am far more interested in writing Divine Descent or Yin in Yang, Yang in Yin. Though in terms of which would make the most sense as a story that would be The War God Wants a Disciple as it already includes a conclusion point and plot progress

17. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Let just wait, young Padawan....

18. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Judge of Worlds

Countless worlds have perished by his hands of and the world of Hione would be no different if not for the god of wisdom. The god ask him to reincarnate to that world and see for himself if the world deserved to be destroyed. He agreed to be reincarnated and in 1000 years he would pass judgement. The world has 1000 years to mature . Easy said than done cause even now they have a common enemy would not
    keep their old grudges and greed behind them .

So the god of wisdom send a youth from earth to be reincarnated multiple times until the judgement time.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  19. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm alright at making characters and settings, here is the thing I barely passed english at school, and I don't have the ability to fluff out my writing.

20. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, it will be hard. I am confident in editing and character making, but I kinda suck at depth. There was once a person in NUF who was very good at that. I believe he had the name of 'wind' or something related to it.