Spoiler Hera’s Modern Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by katjones, Feb 19, 2020.

1. katjones

katjones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please!!!!!!

Suddenly I was the Goddess of the world.

One month before my marriage, I had gone to Greece for my bachelor’s trip. One morning, I suddenly remembered that I had another name Hera, and –

I am a married woman, and my husband is Zeus.

What a desperate reality.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heras-modern-life/

Author 一粒米饭

2. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through chapters, but still cried in the end.
    In the beginning Zues and Hera loved each other. Demeter was Jealous, so when Zeus was drunk she slept with him. This started a conflict between Zues and Hera. So Zues found comfort in the arms of other godesses. Hera had enough and killed herself after her youngest daughter was born. You can't really cheat death even if you're a god, but spirits can keep on living if they don't know they're dead and have strong feelings towards the living world. In the case of Hera anger, hatred, Jealousy. reason why Zeus kept cheating on her and making her angry because he wanted her to stay 'alive'.

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cnat belive they tried to humanize Zeus lol. I just can never see him as sympathetic. Biggest rapist In greek mythology and the cause of 99 percent of its problems.

It usually went
    -Zeus saw a women
    -Raped/Banged women
    -Hera found out and reined hell upon the women even if it wasnt her fault

Rinse and repeat. And hera stayed with him cause she was the goddess of marriage or something.

The only good gods were Hades and Hestia.

And damn Hera is really pathetic in this novel

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a summary of the novel..?

5. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't really remember, but basically....
    -Hera and Zeus go to the human world, and they meet Hera's human friend.
    -Hera's has a human fiancee, Zeus gets mad and all possessive and stuff. They fight, Zeus leaves.
    -Hera and Hephaestus have a mother and son moment. Apparently Hephaestus is still married to Aphrodite ( I think) but they just don't talk.
    -Zeus kills human fiancee of Hera
    -Hera super guilty and sad kills herself to retrieve her human fiancee soul from Hades
    - Hera meets Zeus mistress and they talk and stuff.
    - Hera finally meets Hades and they make a deal. He returns Her fiancee's soul and she promises not to fall in love with anyone but Zeus. Then a little childhood memory regain moment.
    -Hera sees her daughter. The one who married Heracles. As the novel depicts Hera's daughter actually ran away with Heracles and Hera was mad and hasn't spoken with her daughter in years.
    - Ares Swoops in and takes Hera away. Ares didn't want Hera to talk to her. Mother son moments (I think)
    - Ares wants revenge on his father. Ares tells Hera that Zeus was afraid that one of hera's son would kill him(Zues). And History will repeat itself like son kill father et... Thats why he kept Hera and will never let her divorce him and if she try, he would chain her up (I think)
    - Hera is like "no...who told you this":confused:
    -Ares like "Poseidon"
    - Hera is like "Well he has always hated your father"
    - Poseidon appears. Some talking. And they decide on a coup coup d'état and stuff.
    -Some stuff happens and they kill Zues.
    - Then the whole Hera actually being dead came to light. Hera regains her lost memories. Demeter is sad and stuff. Cause it was originally Her and Zues fault that Hera killed herself.
    - Suprise! Zues ain't dead.
    - coup d'état fails .........poseidon::eek: duck...
    -Hera's like I forgive you Zues
    -Zues like: no, hate me, despise me:cry::cry::cry: but dont leave:cry::cry:
    -Then Hera spirit fades and stuff
    -Then a long time later Zues talks to Hera's reincarnation. Spirits reincarnate and move on, so Hera can't remember anything.

6. katjones

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler

7. katjones

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler

8. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad ending but I still think it was a great/the best ED for both Hera & Zeus (not really a happy ED for Zeus but he deserves it LOL)

Hera finally cuts all ties with Zeus. After she dies (as a goddess), she reincarnates as a human with, of course, no memories of her past life & Zeus (HELL YESS! :blob_pompom:), while Zeus still loves & remembers her hehehehe :blobowoevil_horns:

After her reincarnation, they met each other again in the human world but now the role is reversed: Zeus is the one suffering lol

-------*Sneak peek of their meeting*--------(MTL w/ a bit of my edits so it's not a perfect translation)

"Please wait, lady."

Suddenly, a voice stopped her. Kris (Hera's new human name) looked back strangely, and found that the well-known scholar surrounded by many, looked at her with a smile. He had blond hair and blue eyes, and he was quite handsome. She didn't know why but when she saw him she felt annoyed. (LMAOO RIP ZEUS)

"Why? Want to date me? Sorry, Ms. Ben's (Hera's last name, I guess) suitors are numerous, so wait in line."

Kris said coldly and turned away.

"Wait a moment, I want to ask something."

The man caught up.

"Now, are you happy?"

"What?"

Kris was annoyed and was about to talk back, but, although the man was trying hard to smile, she saw tears in his eyes. (oh dear puppy) Was it the first time she saw a big man crying in front of her, which made her startled and wondering if this guy had a brain problem? (oh Hera, ILY :blobjoy:)

"What's your name?"

She didn't know why, but she asked this question.

"... Zeus."

The man replied, inexplicably causing her heart to feel a cramp, which is really strange. Did she get any strange illness?

"My name is Kris."

In the end, she miraculously introduced herself.

"Good name, Kris"

The man smiled softly.

(FIN) (yes, the story ends like this)

I feel like this story portrayed very well the saying "Only once you lose something will you know its true value/preciousness." In any case, Zeus got to feel it in the end haha :blobhero:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  9. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also.... There's actually a small plot twist :blobcat_hyper:

Hera realizes at some point that her human fiancee (He Jingdong) is actually Zeus.

----------------------------------

Zeus didn't answer their question, looked back at me with a complex expression, and finally struggled to say: "When did you find out?"

I wanted to smile at him, but in the end I shed tears: "Acting is not your strong point, you shouldn't say that, I should have discovered it long ago, apart from you, how could I fall in love with another man in the world, be desperate for him? Zeus, or should I call you ... He Jingdong?"

Yeah, I should have known for a long time. I once vowed to Styx that I would never betray Zeus or even fall in love with other men. I hesitated to struggle to give up everything for He Jingdong. Looking back now, it was an incredible strange thing. Moreover, everything that He Jingdong showed was what I had hoped Zeus could have. He was too kind to me, too gentle, and perfect to be false. Recalling He Jingdong's words and deeds, nothing is impossible for Zeus.

Ares: "How could that idiot human being be Zeus! Zeus looked down on humans the most, how could he tolerate himself being held in a human body!"

Hera: "Probably, he can't tolerate any men around me." I said, "When it comes to strange exclusivity, he is no worse than me." (Seriously, Zeus? Do you even have the right to be jealous/possessive?:blobneutral:)

Not Today and Aquaa like this.
  10. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After seeing this spoiler, Zeus is an idiot. He should of have let hera lived her human life with him instead of zapping her memories back. Let her live a love filled life before going back to Olympus

11. samtm

samtm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the ending imply that zeus would court Hera in her every reincarnation or she'll live life without having any connection to zeus (like have lovers get married and stuffs)???