Recommendations Real harem/polygamy novel in modern school setting.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wissen, Feb 20, 2020.

1. ANP008

ANP008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well there's no polygamy tag because they're not married. Correct me if I wrong but i thought polygamy tag only for when the male MC have multiple wife not girlfriend

2. Wissen

Wissen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, you are right. I was thinking that having any type of love relationships with many girls at the same time may be called a polygamy, but it applies to marriage only.

3. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is what you where exactly looking for, huh. Well in that case i recommend you 'Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?' more than dxd. I love Rokujouma and i've read all of the volumes but i don't exactly remember in what volume it started to become a harem but i can tell that's how it's going to end. Seiken tsukai it's probably going to have what you want, but you will need to wait(i think it's around 15 volume or something). I also have another novel that fit your criteria but it doesn't have supernatural elements and it's R-18.
    P.D. : Translations for rokujouma have stopped(it was licensed) but you can find epub in 'that novel corner' and in vn-meido.

4. Wissen

Wissen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, supernatural elements are not necessary, it's opposite: i would prefer realistic novel. I just told that I can deal with fantasy elements in real life setting :)

And I have nothing against R-18 novels ))

anonymous M.K. 42 likes this.
  5. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case here:I’m sorry for getting a head start but I decided to live everyday erotically. Machine slice bread(where it's being translated).
    P.D. : Also i've just remember why i started to read light novels. Thank you for make remember.

6. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I think it's one of the best (if not best) novel on here if you haven't read it. Also Highschool DxD has four seasons of an anime to watch

7. KLJY

KLJY Active Member

Reading List:
    Link