Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers, please?

djan29 likes this.
  2. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urghh. Is there a way to read the raws for free?

giseord likes this.
  3. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read a novel similar to this but modern day romance both MC and ML are rebirth people similar situation ML abused MC in their 1st life but I never heated him co'z he redeem for everything he did to MC in their 1st life and he even confessed his sins in the 1st life to MC he make up to every way and never forced the MC to choose him. But this ML he is too much I don't like and don't think I could forgive him for every thing he did to MC

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh which novel??

Marane101 and Lovina like this.
  5. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    " The Devil’s Sleeping Beauty ". It's a completed novel and MC get her memory at the middle of the novel

6. Losii299

Losii299 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But still kinda easy to read compared to remarried empress.. cuz that sht was painfully slow. I hope this doesnt prolong everything.

papapa, Marane101, djan29 and 2 others like this.
  7. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell true that story is hell slow

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Igor came at chapter 23 when he try To stop the boat of rihannon to left but came too late . How does he know that she want to go to crichton ?

9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the innkeeper wife told the bulshit of this two drunks men this was hella satisfying put the fault of the woman because her husband cheated on her arrghhh what a scum move . So igor know if he ear them does this make him doubt that mc have transmigrated too ? If a kind patreon reader is here can you spoil us please ? this seem to be an interesting part .

RBJ likes this.
  10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks can you give us the link of the spanish translation please ?

Viliel, icay1x, Jeenajin and 2 others like this.
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks can you spoil us about the Queen an spoiler say that ml ML overthrows the queen and takes back his power but i like her eck now i prefer her over ml so she's really nice or no ? And how ml died in first life what his reaction to mc death ? Ahhh i'm so curious really thanks if you answer me

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  12. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. More questions.

So, why did Igor slept with Leticia in the first life? Better have a good reason. =.=

I still cannot forgive him.

Is there a man in the novel that makes Igor jealous?

13. AllthingsAsian

AllthingsAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not even a good reason I hate this ML so much, I'd like to break glass on his head ×500 times.

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I will help you if I can.

15. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does he feel in love with rihannon ? It was there first meeting or something else ? What the queen say to rihannon was true about chrichton blood that they wouldn't do anything that they didn't wanted to do ? If that is true it seem to me like a plothole because I have could have give him the benefit of have been manipulated by power hungry people like first life ruve of abandonned empress but if it's true and his blood make that he will never do what he didn't wanted to do so what are his excuse ? And mommy issue seem lame to me I too have not the Best relationship with my biological parents it's an euphemism but it wouldn't make any escuse to hurt people that badly especially people that you love. Sob story doedn't justify being an asshole . In second life does he is caring and better that in first life ? Does he redeem himself by his behavior toward mc ?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  16. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh so that ml bring mc back was destiny because she have touched Ataraxia so she will came back to arundell poor mc it's like even if she want to escape him even came to an other country for that she will never be free from him. The queen say that ml will not give up on her so easily if it's true then he is the possessive type ?

komo komo, arlovebird and giseord like this.
  17. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Esto es un calco de la emperatriz abandonada :mad:

Esperaba que no se quedara con el estupido príncipe pero ahora que leí los spoiler solo quiero saber el final. Quiero leer dónde el sufre. Aún así declaró el abandono de la novela. No voy a gastar más tiempo en leerla completa.

Gracias a los spoilers, los amo!:aww:
    Pd: mc también es estúpida si acepta a este ml.
    Amiga, te violó varias veces, se acostaba con tu hermana y te denigraba. Aún así lo querés?
    :notlikeblob:

giseord, Lovina and RBJ like this.
  18. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone who actually has spoilers. Thank you so much for giving us your spoilers.
    I didn't get why he hated his mother so much from Rihannan's POV, but now I see. Also, I really want to know what happend to that bitch (Leticia I mean) after Igor found Rihannan's dead body. I hope he choked her to death. And please if you found out why he cheated on Rihannan with her sister inform us as well. We'll appreciate it a lot!
    Could you please tell us more about Igor's point of view? I'm really curious to know about the things that he had on his mind while being an asshole all along

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    icay1x, komo komo, Eelillya and 17 others like this.
  19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! So why he's cheated on Rihannon with her sister? And what her sister end on first life and second life?

20. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the queen knew everything and you say that she can be the mastermind then knowing that she seeks power most likely is: the queen sought to destabilize Igor completely. (mentally) If Igor was so obsessed with Mc then it's his weakness. Thus, in that moment of weakness the queen could attack to take power or put Igor against to overthrow him saying that he is a tyrant. :hmm:

This only shows how sick Igor is. Because he thinks that she does not love him then the force (violating) with much resentment. I do not see anything romantic.
    Also, no matter how much she doesn't love you ... f** k her sister sure is not a good way, it sounds more revenge than anything else. In the sick little mind what Igor will think

And we can see how the author tries to redeem Igor. :facepalm:

Excuse me but it just sounds like excuses to me. And the more he says, the worse :blobpoliceangry::notlikeblob: