Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment Anastacious appeared

Avery Very and kabosu like this.
  2. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like the reason why Spoon and Plutus (probably) changed the plot of the webtoon is to give both of them -- Jennette and Athy-- a happy ending. Like I feel like the reason why Anastacious appeared is so that Jennette can be with her R E A L dad and not Claude, you could literally see the mixed emotions Anastacious have whenever she talks about Claude and Athy being her family. But idk, i might just b assuming skksks

3. lulie

lulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate to say it but the only way I see Anastacious and Jeanette having a happy ending together is if he sacrifices himself to get rid of her dark magic. I just don't see how he'll be able to live after this, even if he does nothing else for the rest of the story. he's the previous emperor/ crown prince who everyone sees as evil. The second it gets reveled that he is alive and living in the Alpheus mansion, it's treason the Duke's whole family could be killed.

Helistir likes this.
  4. lulie

lulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like to know if they plan on cutting all off the darker parts of the story out of the manhwa. While none of them are mentioned in the manhwa the novel had a lot of darker conspiracies like Diana and Claude's past. As well as what happened to Jeanette in the lovely princess and the aunt's final plan.

While I would like to see these drawn out I feel like they don't really fit into the Manhwa anymore. Timeline wise and story wise because of all the changes I don't think they'll be able to do it.

5. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree on that, Anastacious is way too much of a threat (Carax literally did everything he did to[kinda] spite Lucas, Anastacious has more impact story-wise) add to that, that if it is actually revealed that the Alpheus had him living under their roof KNOWING who he was, they won't get out of that alive(maybe Kiel bc I honestly think he doesn't know, Jenny although she doesn't know either, will get killed bc she is the artifact Anast created so to make sure he doesn't come back Claude would think to better get rid of her["Just in case" he would say]) and if Plutus actually makes Claude spare their lives... I want a good and logical reason for that because Athy making puppy eyes can't work on this, Claude has way too much trauma with this guy.

I really hope they don't, I mean, Anastacious in itself is one of the darkest things story-wise, I think that when he reveals himself Claude will enter shock or have a panic attack and we would get a flashback(one or three chapters at most) of his childhood up until he kills him or [to make it last more]when he meets Diana(in the manhwa they supposedly met when he was already emperor but that doesn't make sense with Jenny's age so we may also get a clarification out of that)

I'm curious about that, AS didn't say anything about it and in this thread, nobody says anything about it and the only inkling we have is that strange dream Athy had before this arc but if that doesn't make sense novel -wise.
    In my head, Jenny's aunt plan was to make her the only heir, which she managed to do as we all know, but what I ask myself is how things worked out after that, if Jenny was supposed to suck the life out of Claude I can only imagine that the empire fell into despair once more.

6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god lord...
    So, I spent the entire day reading through this thread, and while I found many a wonderful nugget of spoileryness, I am also incredibly confused as to what happens in what version/medium.
    Could some kind soul with more insight help me differentiate the overall arcs per medium chronologically?

7. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the differences between the webnovel, printed novel and webtoon?

Avery Very likes this.
  8. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty much. So far I've only read what has been scanlated from the manhwa, so here I'd say season 1 is arthy growing up, forming relationships and bonding with her papa, and season 2 is the memory loss arc it seems.

It's just, from all the spoilery goodness here in the thread I have trouble sorting out what happens when in the timeline, and what is part of the primary story and what is a side story.

9. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, on the part of side stories what is confirmed is:
    - Lucas and Athys kids(the wedding is included if I'm not wrong)
    - Athy going to the Lovely Princess timeline
    - Claudes and Dianas pasts
    - Confirmation of Felix and Lilys wedding and possible child
    - New Year special with modern setting were everyone is alive

These are the ones I remember that webnovel and printed novel have(some are only from the printed novel and others only from the webnovel)

M30WWWW, totorototoro and Cessa like this.
  10. SusyCS

SusyCS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the web novel? I am currently reading from the Korean version at view.ridibooks, but so far all I remember was the wedding between Kiel and Athy. Until chapter 219 I didn't read anything about Lucas and Athy kids and I feel I am missing the part I wish the most!!

11. Cessa

Cessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? uwaaaaahhh that would really hurt me. ah my ship . :cry::cry:
    Anyone who knows, please explain this. I read from the first page and some people say Athy will end up with Lucas, but after reading this ..... Ah I don't know what to say.
    Pardon my grammar, i'm not good with English.

12. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    All we know about where to read the webnovel is on ridibooks, those chapters are most likely at the very end of the reading.

I think Sussy made a typo(most likely) since the only time KielAthy is confirmed is in the extra chapter when she goes to the Lovely Princess timeline, but it’s merely mentioned(for what I understand), and its said to be in ANOTHER alternative timeline so yeah.

Cessa likes this.
  13. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha so how many timelines are there?

14. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine that every single possible outcome had its own timeline(a timeline when OG Athy is loved dearly by Claude, a timeline when Diana never died, a timeline when they killed Jenny, a timeline when Athy is actually evil, a timeline when Clause is evil and his family were the good ones, etc.)

15. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I quiet don't understand athy, now in the current ep that has been released. Athy doesn't behaves like an adult which she should behave like one, in the new chp jennet asks athy what would u do if i were ur real sister at that time athy is shocked but dude YOU ARE AN ADULT FROM INSIDE, she should have easily tackled that situation but here then she stays silent.
    Next thing I don't like is that y the hell athy spends time with jennet inspite of knowing that in the end one remains and other has to step back so y is she giving jennet illusion of 'happy family' even in one chp she indirectly blames or we can say suspects jennet to have her 'cursed' or gave bad luck due to which she is suffering this bad luck and running around alone so if u r suspecting her y don't u stay away from her? It's not like she is lacking in money.
    And is no one noticing in the house that black hair guy is actually playing with jennet's brain? Athy should have been keeping a close eye to him after knowing the fact he knows jennet has shown the secret of her royal blood line
    Smh

Pearl1995 and MonBon992201 like this.
  16. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'll go in order bc I feel ya ;;;;
    My theory is that although Athy knows what Jenny thinks she is bc of Mr. White, she's still shocked because of 2 reasons:
    1) She sees Claude as her father now, and she loves him very much so that most likely made her think the worst-case-scenario
    2) (This one comes with why Athy gives false hope to jenny) She feels bad for her in some kind of way(? It's like Jennys magic made some influence in her OR she thinks Jenny is way too cute so she just feels bad about it(a stupid reason in my opinion) [That being said, Athy is spending too much time with her and we know that the more someone spends time with her the more influenced they get(I still need to know why in the hell it doesn't work on Kiel and Mr. White)]
    In the case of Mr. I-should-be-dead-but-I'm-not, the only one who knows who he really is, is Mr. White, everybody else probably thinks he's a friend or someone close to him, also remember that Athy only goes out of that room with Kiel or by using magic, no one in the house knows she's there(although I think Anastasius has a clue)

KathyClysm likes this.
  17. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    As an adult, like a person over 18 years (way older actually),. being an adult doesn't shield me from feeling some things I did back when I was a kid. Especially when it's about my parents. Yeah, we have our tough times and even when I grew up I understood some fo their actions and reasons. There is a reason why being an adult is hard. I have to step be like my parents. I have to have responsibilities. I have to be mature. But there be still moments where I wish I could be a kid again like being cuddly with my parents. People will think it's childish but it hurts me that we don't do that anymore just because I'm a grown-up now. For me, that when I realized that being an adult isn't really as easy as I saw it when I was a kid (and I was in hurry to be a grown up coz I don't want chores).

I don't like her spending with Jeanneet either but I think Athy does feel lonely and Jeannette (as oblivious as she is) is one of those people she can trust. Sure, she can exploit Jeannette but I like to think she's better than that. In addition, apart from Claude there's really no one there yet to be magically linked to Athy. Lucas is still god knows where and if there is anyone who could relate to being 'cursed' with Athy, I think it would be Jeannette. Right now, they are both 'stray children' and they don't really have what they wanted, which is their families. Athy is still scared she might be killed and I still don't know why Jeannette is still clammed up about everything.

My theory is that the Alpheus household doesn't give a shit. And nobody would want to question the master of the house. They will do as they do and they will be satisfied with whatever explanation was given to them (if there is one at all). It's a dog eat dog world and caring can be a sign of weakness. Athy is cautious because nobody is supposed to know she actually staying at the house except for Ezekiel and Jannette. And even if she does, it's still a question whether she can take the black guy if they get confrontational.

After 77 pages, is Jeannette still oblivious?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    girrlit, Boba and KathyClysm like this.
  18. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Very much so, yes. To an annoying degree - because it seems like it's a choice now. She's choosing to be oblivious

Hakwifey7 and Avery Very like this.
  19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wish for less or no more chapters about Jeannette. As much as I would like to see her development, her oblivious trait is just annoying me to a degree that I don't like reading new releases.

Update. I never anticipated it but the black guy finally and verbally tells Jeannette that her dreams are probabilities. But she still does her thing...
    This series is getting exhausting.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  20. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    The best thing that happened in all these chapters, I don't know if Anastacius wants her to do, but I like his approach, at least he will bring her down from her cloud of ignorance/stupidity.
    I swear I was dancing when he told her all the freaking truths, and then you can see me seething with anger when she starts to go into the denial rout, this is getting worse the more chapters come out :)

Boba and Pearl1995 like this.