Spoiler Jin Wang Dotes on His Concubine 【Oriental Classical】

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlemonster, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Varsha0907

Varsha0907 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML fall in love with MC in past life??? Was this explained in the novel?? I mean why did he love her so much..and if he did,why not shower her with love and even if he can't do that atleast he could have talked more with her or could have spent more time with her...i read in previous translated chapters that he didn't speak to her much and only used her for sex...what was going on?? Anyone?? Plz do spoil this..

Neyva, elilili and eagerreadergirl like this.
  2. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Similar with their first life, they met when she calm down ML’s “baby daughter”. This part is a start point where MC story is deviate from the first life. Because in her first life, when the baby was crying, then she suggest a method to help the baby daughter, but another milk mother take the credit. However in this life she manage to do it herself, so of course she get the credit since she could calm down the baby. Thus she become milk mother. They met for the first time when MC in the process of taking care the baby, Then she like “why he is here, if i know, i would not come today”
    They met when she take care the daughter, at first ML suspicious with her because she is milk mother sent by his wangfei. But then

3. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It doesn’t explain the past life, because in the extra, ML himself just like MC not yet love, because their interactions were vey limited. He only thought that she would be there (in ML home) and welcoming him after he come back. But when ML come home, she was dead, and she was pregnant at that time (she did not know)
    2. ML suspect MC was a wangfei “person” it means she is a woman sent to ML by wangfei to seduce ML and separate ML from the concubine who gave birth baby daughter. Thus ML is only used her for sex, because she is the only woman who did not made ML nauseous

4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he was an idiot...dude didn't realize he was in love with her, just though he was only attracted to her but still detached from her like other women....ahaha his reaction though when he learned she died! I don't think he ever told out loud he loved her in past life. It was only a fact him and his son knew deep inside their heart. Boy had problems with communication it seems.... At the end of the novel, ml from past and current world met up...they fought at first, thinking the other was a ghost...then they understood they were the same person and past ml had the opportunity to take over current ml body and learn slowly how to be affective with mc (current ml was livid lmao)

Neyva, Qiwis20, Dvenger and 11 others like this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So how does the ML know MC's son is actually his son?

savii likes this.
  6. Littlemonster

Littlemonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, some guys even have finished reading this story by mtl!

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  7. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember that ML is poisoned by aphrodisiac, it turn out that it was not ordinary aphrodisiac. One of ingredients to cure poison is blood from his children. When ML drink the cure that using baby daughter blood instead of healed he is getting worse. Everyone is confused, because all ingredients is correct. At first they did not suspect baby daughter. It happened when ML nurse see Xiaobao and felt that Xiaobao looks like ML, then he look at Xiaobao ear and found red mole. Red mole is a characteristic that every man in royal blood would have. She is suspected that Xiaobao is ML's son. Long story short ML dispatch his dark guard to investigate the time when he is poisoned, and found out that MC and concubine came from 1 village. Then they realise that Xiaobao is ML’s son and it was proven since ML is able to detoxify the poison after drinking the cure (one of ingredients is Xiabao blood)

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  8. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who killed mc in the first life?

9. Littlemonster

Littlemonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's side consort Hu.

10. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Child's blood to detoxify?
    Urgh.... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Why is there a rape tag?

11. Littlemonster

Littlemonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I don't know who added it.

12. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because MC was unconscious when they first time do the deed? I am not sure the cause, whether MC was hit or drugged by sis in law

Fictionaddiction and rock.doll like this.
  13. Littlemonster

Littlemonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was drugged. Maybe this is the reason.

rock.doll likes this.
  14. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's some weird ass medical stuff right there.. So would the baby also has the curse??

15. Jaikly

Jaikly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me that the horrible members of her family and the 2 females from her sister's in-laws get some payback from ml or son?
    I like the mc, so far, she has a horrible life and she just tried to get by without making waves constantly. Too many jealous women who target her for her looks and door mat like nature.

rock.doll and eagerreadergirl like this.
  16. Littlemonster

Littlemonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of co
    The bad people will get panishment aooner or later, you can look forward to this.

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  17. Littlemonster

Littlemonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of co
    The bad people will get panishment aooner or later, you can look forward to this.

18. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know:

1.)fluffy/ lovey dovey moments btwn mc n ml
    2.) Does consort hu gets her retribution ?
    3.) Is the consort li a good/bad person?
    4.) Is there a supporting male character that like mc beside chen an
    5.) Will there be other babies beside xiaobao
    6.) Why does ml indifferent towards his wangfei

Please spoil me . Thanks in advance:blobpopcorn:

19. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to answer some of the question here
    2. Consort hu will die because of poison
    3. I think it is neither, she is forced to do things because of her family, actually she prefer to live alone
    5. Yes, they would have four children: Xiaobao, second son, and twin (boy and girl)

20. Jaikly

Jaikly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4. No. Chen an was just interested in connections and her body, no real supportive feelings. The driver guy is nice but ml stakes his claim in front of him scaring him off(ml is his boss)
    5. She missed her chance, he actually liked her but after marriage she was cold to him, and he became disgusted with her when she would only approach him to get a son, but he knows she hates men.