Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... Is the Rat year really that ominous... :blobfearful::blobfearful:

Yeah those are cool and the only two supernatural powers I want. If it's possible that is. Walking through wall can just be achieved with teleportation hahaha.

Japan is clean so yeah I wouldn't be surprised. I would want to visit Japan again on my end when I get the chance.

You know it's not a good feeling having to worry about this current virus and at the same time wondering when my package will get shipped and finally start moving again... :blobconfounded: I haven't been checking the one from aliexpress because I'll give it up to March if it not sent by then I'll seriously contact them again . Honestly this is the worst experience ever...:blobupset:

It's funny how you thought it's Yibo when you're the one who shared it with me :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: but it wouldn't make a difference I guess, if you know what I mean :blobamused::blobamused::blobmelt:

I think they are scared and desperate. I mean having to see the condition that China is in right now they are probably preparing for the worst to come... like buying and restocking in case they are told to stay indoors or something?

I mean I can understand them, to some degree, no matter how annoying it is if this happen in my country.... Have you seen the state Hong Kong is in right now? It's really sad and depressing... Right now everywhere they put the price up for the mouth masks and most places is sold out...Some people just buy too much and not save some for others who needs them :blobexpressionless::facepalm: in my country we don't have anymore hand sanitizer so we have to restock as well...

Are you wearing it as a precaution though?. But then this whole thing of the incubation period...During this time that person can still be infectious despite not showing signs of symptoms so it's hard to really tell because one can never be 100% certain if they have it or not...

I mean this is why I don't think the tests for results are accurate because you might test it on day 1 showing negative (you don't have it); but after the test you might slowly show symptoms of the virus so the tests are never accurate because the whole incubation period is not 100% accurate. How else did you think that the cruise ship despite doing these tests before pax embark the ship yet they showed signs or the symptoms and after finding out it's already too late because they have passed this to several other people in the process :blobupset::blobupset: that's why I personally think that whether you have it or not , wearing a mask will minimize the people around you from getting it and to also protect yourself too (how I see it)...Because I don't trust the test result on my end on how it failed to show me this in a positive way :blobupset:

Literally catching a taxi will cost a lot because I don't live close to the city area and the train just stopped in the middle or no where that is in between the station so can't get out yet...Apparently the bad weather have caused the malfunction of the light board from working properly or something (don't know the exact details) so the Signal was lost and the trains are all delayed. It was the worst experience for me! :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown: train couldn't go through because there are other trains in front of us ... :blobconfounded:

Lol kill them all for me then since I hate zombies on my end :blobdead::blobdead: never want to go near them at all, they're hideous and disgusting! :blobupset::blobupset:

IKR....:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: he wouldn't have died if things were handled properly from the start...:blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

The One Piece you ordered? Can you track it? It sure is a bad time to wait for orders and all that. This whole experience for all of us is so horrible...:blobexpressionless::facepalm:

And check this out, role swap haha :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Or maybe they are sharing each other's costumes again ahahahaha
    But it's really good :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

setsuna3025 likes this.
  2. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    major events like flood/earthquake/fightin and some others tat happened on the year of the rat. but got some 1 or 2 yrs of the rat nth happen. 1996 got earthquake oso den 2008 another earthquake 2020 corona virus and mani more from b4 1996. my fren send me the video on whatsapp so cannot show u. we shall just hope this yr go more smoothly later on. and pass the yr without anymore of this type of shit.
    in a way ya oso can say teleportation is like walkin through wall, but the sensation of relali walk through a wall is just waaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahah
    im goin in august ahhahahahahha
    same i too lazy to even check liao. i ask the seller when ship said 3-5 days, another one said ASAP like wtffffffffffffffffffff when is ASAP one month later?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz IKR damn sucky sia. and this item all order b4 the damn virus went crazy urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one seller say by 10 of feb wilkl ship out but till nw haven even ship wtf sia urghhhhhhhhhhhh:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:
    they sometime look the same leh, ahhahahah, but ya doesnt make a difference mauahhahahahahahhahaha :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky:
    ya lo the scared lo in case need stay home, but won com to tat one.
    wattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt those ppl r so incosiderate sia take all den left none for others.
    nah one time i wore a mask durin the stupid haze period i found it even harder to breathe wif the mask so i took it off and threw it away and nvr wear a mask again. but ya some times the test results cannot be trusted as the incubation peroid is don knw hw long nw
    waaaaaaaaaaaa tat sucks. so end up all the trains nvr move and kena stucked :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: did they at least apologize or gav u a refund for the trip or something?
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:ok sure will kill them for u ahahahhahahaha
    agreed he deserve better
    it is and oso for anyone hu oso ahv to wait for their orders like us. all of us r like wtf damn it.
    lan zhan being wei ying is so cool looks good in black too, for wei ying being lan zhan abit weird hahahahha white doesnt suit him ahhahha

lunalily and Sauling like this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow....It really hasn't been a good start to 2020.... :blobconfounded: we had a big storm last night too and it was scary as hell..:blobdead: hopefully once all this is out of the way, things will go more smoothly :(

Loll well I won't be missing that sensation lol :blobcheeky::blobjoy:

Oh nice. How many times have you been to Japan now? Haha :blobjoy:

I see. At least they are more helpful with their reply...Mines not even giving me a time frame and the last message they said was will check with supplier and I told them to let me know...But I guess they forgot urhh!:blobangery::blobangery::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

I share your pain here :blob_teary::blob_teary: I think everyone is affected :blobupset: so you're not alone here...Let's hope it's all going to go back to normal and things will get shipped and moving again ...

:blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Let's hope so. I hope my country wouldn't come to that stage too :(

Yeah it does make them look inconsiderate there.

I also wear one before and find it hard to breathe too so never want to wear it again. But now I kinda gotten used to it because I've been wearing on my way to work and back. I think the incubation period is 7-14 days they said. That's what they've been relying on :blobawkward:

Yes... It was a stupid experience... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

No! They charged my full fare up to the last stop, what a shitty service!!! :blobangery::blobangery:

Lol good luck :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

Lol I think they both look cool in my opinion :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I think the Xiao Zhan as Lan Zhan made him look so innocent haha. But the Yibo as Wei Ying in black looks so cool :aww:

Which reminded me that Yibo said if they get to film a modern day drama he would want to be the gangster or the bad guy or something and Xiao Zhan be the police (the good) because he gives off that aura or something hahaha. Well I do hope that they will have a chance to film a modern day drama or something.

And being on topic are you still reading that Mister Chef? it's getting good :aww:

P.S. Found out recently that season 3 to MDZS anime is only 12 episodes :blob_teary::blob_teary: and they said they will change some things....This does NOT sound appealing to me!!!! :blobsob::blobsob: but whatever it is, they better have Wangxian stay together physically at the end!! :blobconfounded:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hope later on the yr won be so bad and go more smoothly
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    total of 5 times
    must be they forgot, i cancelled 2 orders cause the seller not replying me at all and another seller on vacation fml and it was the item i order b4 the damn fkin virus brokeout. urghhhhhhhhhhh didnt wan to wait anymore. but the aliexpress one the stitch bag i wan so i shall giv till march and see if ship a not if not goin to cancel it too.
    bet everyone is like damn wtf y this hav to happen urghhhhhhhhhh.
    we hav a whopping total of 81 cases nw ahhahahhah lolol :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    at least leave some for others la lolololol
    ohhhhh ahhaahahha gues everyone first time wearin mask will be like tat ba.
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff tat is just plain wtf sia they should at least say its free cause of the delay but still go and charge :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    i got stitch and wangxian to help me out ahhahahahaha,
    yup hahahah xiao zhan as lan zhan makes him look so innocent LOLOL, and yibo the other way round.
    ahhhhhhhh ya yibo did say tat. would love to see them act again together ahhahah
    ahhhh haven catch up yet hahhahah
    yup saw the news and im like watttttttttttttttttt onli 12 episodes. wtf and iy city not inside ba haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sauling likes this.
  6. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  7. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why the meatbun-2ha novel gets grouped in with MXTX works?

I've come across it often enough that it's confusing. It's pretty different from MXTX but when the 3 novels are being talked about, 2ha is in there as well.

Why is that?

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because it's another part of the Chinese BL Genre, and people find similarities to MXTX work, since some stories, even when the author/writer is different, there are similarities, because writers can sometimes get inspiration from others and use their own creativity to write their own story.

For me personally, I don't see the similarity between 2HA to MXTX story on my end. Personally I found MXTX story to be loveable, because at least the MC/ML love interest is only each other, and no one else. I have read a little to 2HA at the beginning, and from what I can recall, Shizun (in 2HA) is a character that is likeable to me, I find him do carry some similarities to Lan Wangji, but different in it's own way. I don't really like the MC (Mo Ran/Mo WeiYu) that he's paired with, because Mo Ran already have another person that he loves that is not Shizun, at the beginning and what's worst (for me personally) is he seems to misunderstood his Shizun (ML) kindness for him, where he even dislikes him. In summary 2HA is a story I want to love/get into but it just never appeal to me from what I've read up to, because for the majority part, what I wish to see for Mo Ran affection was used on the wrong character instead, so it makes the Main Canon Pairing and the love story less appealing to me. So literally, I didn't really finish 2HA on my end (lol)

But this is the first time I read where
    MC is the Seme
    ML is the Uke

Usually is the other way around so it's somewhat surprising looking at 2HA when compared to the other BL stories I've read so far.

9. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  10. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for that.

I also don't see the similarities and I cannot read a story where the MC/ML are not mutually loving each other. I need that equality between them. 2ha has too many things going for the couple that I'm against.

Sauling likes this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah understand that since that's one of the reason why I stopped reading it, because I also like to see that equality between two people in showing the mutual love when it comes to a pair.

There's also other reasons why I can't love 2HA and this is to do with what I DON'T like seeing from the MC (Mo Ran) :blobexpressionless:

12. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand completely.

13. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  14. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  15. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  16. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  17. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  18. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  19. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76 is up! I'm kinda sad at the fall-out between China's Great Wall and AO3, coz I had thought about writing a RPF with Zhan Ge... but maybe I'll keep that idea aside first!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498

20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77 is done! I'm finally breaking my own barriers and bringing in the other CQL Untamed cast members in... *gulps*

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498