Would you be a small business owner?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Uber/transport service, food delivery service. The biggest and most profitable black market in Palestine is smuggling KFC from Egypt.
    2) Private tutoring
    3) Computer class/cooking class/swimming class
    4) Company registering company/road tax intermediary (depends on the laws of your country)
    5) Game developer company

2. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    All are not applicable in our place.hehe
    You see our place is kinda poor.

3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor places are perfect for small businesses since big companies and luxury brands wont bother to open up shop there.
    Which means almost zero competition
    Just find a need and fill it.
    Dont fall into the revenue trap.
    Revenue =/= profits
    Cheers!

4. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah, that's why i need some recommendations.. But Ai-chan recommendations is just not applicable there. The main transportation in our place is called trycicle and motor trycicle. There's no car there except for politician and rich people. Food is almost all the people there is cooking for themselves, swimming is there is a lot of beach there and i can almost say with certainty that maybe 94% of people there can swim. Hehe. compter class is ok? But i think there is something like that there.
    Private tutoring is also out most of the people can't afford it. Company is also no, game developers is also no. the internet there is H+ only in phone. And we don't even have an internet privider there. xD

5. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Do a simple survey and ask people around you what service or commodity they want or what problem they which can be solved.
    Also, google business ideas for your country. It will help to narrow it down.
    Recycling works everywhere though

kfahad likes this.
  6. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I'm interested in fish or shrimp farming using silvofishery system.. I used to know some traditional fish farmer groups when I was in college, and they said it was hard to sustain a preferred ecosystem for their fish. The surrounding area was used to be a mangroove forest, but it was converted into something else by the government at that time..
    I would like to apply the system to help, not only the fish farmers's business but also to grow the mangroove again. The only challenge I could think about are the time to create the ecosystem for farming and to manage it periodically, and to educate the locals about the system. But I guess, the education part can also come from the government if they want to improve the local's quality. :hmm:

Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    You can rent out fishery equipment or some other equipment that makes things easier for the farmers

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    so how many of you think of.............. agriculture stuff?
    ~ food stall
    ~ small idk what correct term on english but shop I guess? sell food stuff mainly snack and drinks with paid wifi
    ~ fruit stall, been there done that but now I just rent my old places just take da payment yearly
    ~ reseller I guess? buy some stuff from farmer then sell to another seller so it mean go to villages then the sell it to city~ usually sell stuff traditional market seller~ let see~ local fruit, vegetable, flowers, seasonings(yes you read it right)
    ~ mushroom farmer, yeah such job exist

there various agriculture bussines sector on asia but idk how it play on west~ more industrial I guess?

based on my experience yeah it kinda hard teach traditional fisherman to change their way~ years
    you also need to directly involve which mean become part of business~ why? seeing is believing~ don't act like college student cuz most of time their knowledge on theory fail on practical field cuz lack of experience what actually happen on field~
    I'm not looking down on government but most of time agriculture sector is not main priority and so do fishing sector~
    oh if you really serious about it there multiple NGO on various country that more than welcome to help~ not Greenpeace kind of thing tho~ internet era bring better network for sharing informationmation~

Wujigege likes this.
  9. SugarLadyoue

SugarLadyoue New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you like to cook? I love very much. Therefore, I recommend you my favorite shrimp recipe.

club.cooking/recipe/how-to-boil-shrimp/
    Try to cook.

10. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a good apartment in a decent location and rent them out to other people.

Wujigege likes this.
  11. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Real estate is always good but usually costs a lot to start

GDLiZy likes this.
  12. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn... I am naturally gifted when it comes to running a buisiness but thats too much of a hassle and might be because of my sister's mistake that i'm not fond of opening any buisiness even if i can turn it into a Conglomerate. Sure, earing money is gonna be way too easy but its better to stick to being an employee and at the same time work on my animation career than being a buisiness Tycoon.

13. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    あれ? Is this a necro thread?

14. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I did it once and ran it until it scaled to where I wanted it to. Then I bought in partners and had them buy me out. I'll be doing the same thing again 2021-2022 in a different arena.

15. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please check the date before posting in a thread.

AliceShiki and UnGrave like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.