Spoiler She was born into a wealthy family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by minhchau1997, Feb 15, 2020.

1. minhchau1997

minhchau1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis
    She was a combination of a high iq scholar and a black-bellied prince charming. She was a one-on-one, two-on-one, two-on-one, absolutely refreshing, and she was welcome to jump into the pit. She was a young and famous physicist from a future world.
    He was the eldest son of a modern wealthy family. When she was in a plane crash and became a modern-day second-generation girl, she was proficient in drinking. She was also ranked last in her studies. At home, her elder sister did not love her, her younger brother hated her, and her parents did not care. In the circle of Friends of the rich second generation, they also looked down on this idiot.
    He was noble and elegant, the idol of all women.
    It was said that Qian Shuishui was a bad student, and her mind was empty every day. It was said that Qian Shuishui was a bad girl, playing with boys'emotions. It was said that Qian Shuishui was a bad girl, and she was good at eating, drinking, and playing. Then please tell me, who is this woman in front of me, leisurely drinking coffee, and reading the physics report in a foreign language with great interest?

Title: 学霸重生之豪门谋妻
    Author:钱菲菲

I was wondering does anyone have any spoilers for this novel yet? I was wondering if the MC knew the ML from her previous life because he kept saying she was familiar to him...

Yukari_me likes this.
  2. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been looking through this and I’m finding out that the author made the FL stupid.......
    There was a tone set in the beginning where this is more of a very smart woman getting higher with her knowledge and the author put in a very powerful gang and she stupidly goes in without telling her boyfriend to get revenge for her dad.
    ...............where did the iq go??????????????????????
    If you learn to defend yourself, you are automatically a super girl who can fight gangsters.......
    Wow, I’m really losing interests fast as this super iq starts to act like Wonder Woman. It could be said that she has low eq but this goes beyond that...... with the way she is acting, if this continues.... there is no payoff with the boyfriend later since she doesn’t care no matter how the author adds tidbits of her thinking about him.
    She is even going out with a very dangerous man for no reason.... the reason the author portray is superfluous......

FL - I assume professor of physics renown in her life “dies” and wakes up in a young body. Her world is technologically superior to the one she is now in. Due to her “knowledge” she basically goes through the sciences in school like a light saber through butter. Due to insatiable need to learn?? She takes music, painting, calligraphy and military combat while constantly saying she loves physics but she wants to learn new things. When she gets to college, she takes pharmacy and ??math??? Or something like that as a dual major. She knows physics already so she doesn’t need to learn it again.....is this woman’s head made of pure memory???? This started as a smart person going higher to Mary Sue ++++++++ she can learn anything and remember them alllllllllllllllll

augh, ok I vented enough. This really started out nice but the author took the story into the same old same old turn.

3. Tingining

Tingining Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me who is the male lead?

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on chapter 357 and so far, the only other hints that was kinda given (but doesn't entirely mean it was him) was when MC was vaguely dreaming of herself back in her original body while someone was calling her name but then she woke up.
    The ML is MC's best friend's elder brother, Mu Ziyu. Just a fyi, MC's best friend holds no romantic feelings towards MC whatsoever. People don't really believe it but their friendship is 100% pure.

minhchau1997 likes this.
  5. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading a bit and moving on to other novels when the inconsistency of the FL character drives me nuts.

Currently where I’m at, she is in university as the top number 1 in the entire country for the university exams. Her science scores are out of this world. She goes for a dual degree of pharmacy and chemistry. She also works as an assistant to a physics professor and at the point I stopped, she wrote a physics thesis with her knowledge from the previous world which gets accepted and she is planning to go to a university in the USA for the summer.

While she is doing this, she has someone investigate who caused the problems with her dads company and who hurt him. She wants revenge. She finds out that the person who had her dad attacked is with a powerful gangster. There are two people going against each other so she decides to partner with the other to put the guy who hurt her dad down........working with gangsters..when the boyfriend found out he tried to reason with her but nope. Either he lets her do this or they break up. This part realllllly pushes the limit for me. She has 0 knowledge about the underworld. This is a physics professor transmigration and NOT a special agent like so many other novels. The author put this in and I don’t think this works.

Also, she is exercising, reading many many books on science, making new items from the previous world and selling them, practicing music, calligraphy, painting......
    She teaches her brother, best friend, uncles kid.....
    She goes out with school mates and goes out with her boyfriend.........is there enough time in the day or week or month for all this?????
    I think the author really doesn’t understand what she/he is making the FL do.....
    This is blatant Mary Sue.

I hope this doesn’t go too far......

this seems to be following the super FL from

Rebirth Junior High School: The Excelling Top Student Goddess

That FL was amazing but she wasn’t stupid enough to do things she has no knowledge of. Dang, why has the author stopped updating since January??!!?

anyways, the beginning was good so I’m hoping they tone down the super women syndrome into a more genius level.

oh, the FL tells people she is not a genius..........this is all hard work :blobfearful:
    With what time???:sweating_profusely:

solivagantsoul and minhchau1997 like this.
  6. minhchau1997

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good to know! I was a little confused because I wasn't sure if the machine translation was wrong. There were a lot of times were the ML was like "this is familiar" "that is familiar" but they never met. So I had that weird cliche feeling... I wonder would they talk more about her previous life though, it didn't seem like she liked anyone in her past life.

7. minhchau1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah that takes a pretty huge turn, I kind of wish this story would have progressed normally. Well it was a nice binge read! Did you happen to remember anything related to her past life or the male lead?

8. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im in chapter 327 reading thru webnovels but why do i feel so confused?u guys keep saying the ML found a few things familiar about the FL-in her past life?????
    is it that i haven't reached that point in the story or what???o_O(n):blobdizzy:

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the story and.. we never find out the reason why the author decided to input those small details in. It was never really mentioned again. Also, the last chapter and the fan chapters just left a bitter taste in my mouth. Fill free to correct me if there's any errors.
    • MC's dad divorces with his 2nd wife that MC originally thought would be a good match for him, but later she basically turns into 2.0 version of 1st wife while her daughter feels like how MC's elder sister was previous like (MC's elder sister mentally grew up after being sent away to jail for 2 years).
    • MC's brother ends up not getting together with his first girlfriend (he originally had a fear of women because of how his mother and sister was like but later overcame it and decided to date this girl he met at college he found quite cute). Sadly, it didn't last and he ended up deciding to agree with testing things out with his blind date his father set him up with.
    • MC's dad's friend's son had secretly been in love with MC and has yet to be with anyone because he still held feelings towards MC even though he knew she was going to get married.
    • MC's best friend later realizes he actually did love MC but he decided to keep quiet because he's competent with their current friendship and later MC lets him know she's aware of his feelings but is also happy with their current sibling friendship.
    • MC's "younger half-sister" turned out to have no blood relation to her whatsoever. MC's dad's 1st wife apparently had a affair with his brother so the child is between those two instead of with MC's dad. MC's elder half-sister wondered if MC's mother knew about it before she did the switch (MC was switched at birth purposely).
    • There's someone who came from MC's original time period where we get to see his last dying breath as he becomes competent with MC getting married to ML. In the past, he spent his last remaining days with MC for 2 months then had to go through surgery. Originally if he were to survive the surgery, he was going to pursue MC, but he didn't. He ended up dying then finding himself in a body of a celebrity. After finding MC again, he decided to leave the entertainment world because he was displeased how paparazzi's were affecting MC's life. Not long after, he realized his current body was not as healthy as he had thought and once again, he ended up dying in a hospital. Him dying at the hospital was mentioned twice, in the last chapter, then again in the fan chapter but in more depth from his POV.

Also, this is just a personal opinion, but I felt like MC's and ML's relationship really wasn't healthy. The lack of communication from MC lead ML to have insecurity problems which made him develop a very obsessive and controlling-like behavior. MC was very reluctant to marry because of how young they were but ML always brought it up and kept pushing for it. He refused to let her go even if she look like she was considering breaking up. He pretty much forced her to agree to being engaged because of how insecure he was and even when they did become engaged, it wasn't enough for him because he feared she can still leave him since they weren't legally married. He kept hoping she'd become 18 soon so he could get married to her ASAP but she kept refusing until she was 19 (she wanted to push it until she was 20). Another thing is, after the first time they slept together, whenever he was in the mood, he pretty much forced himself on her when she wanted to sleep. Sometimes it felt like "no" wasn't part of his vocabulary while in MC's case, having him go against her life choices wasn't an option.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    minhchau1997 likes this.
  10. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link

Yes yes yes ... this is the inconsistency of the MC/FL character that drives me bonkers.

I just gave up on the mtl and just check the translated parts when available because there are tooo many issues with the character. I really feel sorry for the ML since she does not treat him well at all. She treats him worse than some of the cold character/no love FL out there.
    FL - cares deeply for love ones but.......
    She needs to learn and know more and more and more and more........so much that frankly, I really do not know how she has any time at all for her loved ones.
    I feel she lets the ML do what he wants due to guilt. She has the last word on everything so might as well let him enjoy himself.....

This does feel like a bad copy of ....

Rebirth Junior High School: The Excelling Top Student Goddess

The reason I say that... I have read upto the last update in January. Though, no updates since than :cry:....

I really like the FL in that story and she was a force as well..... that story is a rebirth - back to the past before all hell took her and she has a horrible time. She used that to learn and take top in her class and go to university, she is also an Olympic swimmer, learns martial arts from boyfriend, writes very popular novels, and can drive like a professional race car driver - last two is from her previous life experience......

It feels like the author is trying the above feel but it’s lacking. If you want a good strong amazing FL, try the above. It’s good. At this point, I will give this a 2-3.... depends on how well the translations are though they are getting the genders wrong......

anyways, thanks for the tidbits of the end. I guess the author thinks what happens is a more realistic ending even though the FL does everything she does with time to spare.

minhchau1997 likes this.
  11. amilah123

amilah123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the fl was suppose to be smart but i felt like her actuons were stupid spmetimes. Like with her best friends brother. I've only read up to ch 40 so I dont know if he was the ml but u strongly hoped it was not like that. Like the authors description from the fl pov was he was xunning, not smilling in the eyes etc. Its like the author described the normal secondary male lead that would fall in love woth the fl but was bad,evil and controling and delusional. So it felt horrible reading the interactions betwwen the fl and the best friends brother, because she keep saying he rubbed her the wrong way, and he did rub me off the wrong way. But what did the fl do , she kept interacting with him having meals. Like it erks me when the best friend push his brother on her, and she didnt turn him down from the get go. just fed up with the story.

Sorry just ranting.

12. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know about you guys but i honestly enjoyed the story at the beginning, i cant say it was amazing but it was the kind that gets you interested to know how the story will unfold...and it felt like as the story progresses it would improve...it slightly did as the MC n ML relationship started to become stronger and more intimate but later the ML started getting super possessive and obsessive entirely due to the FL making him feel insecure pretty much throughout the book...everything just started to go downhill...honestly am i the onl one who hoped that shuishui(FL) would end up with MU ZIYU( ML's younger brother and FL's bff) like their interactions from the very beginning were so adorable...i feel like they're actually kinda suitable ...

*****PS---> I DONT RECOMMEND READING THIS BOOK AND WASTING YOUR TIME.

13. minhchau1997

Reading List:
    Link
    This is kind of sad to hear after reading over like 100+ chapters I thought it was not bad. I feel like a lot of chinese novels has a pretty good starting and then it falls off later on. Or it's the novels that get picked up, I'm sure there's tons of good ones out there though :'(

14. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    there are good ones out there. This really started out interesting. A physicist reincarnating. It started out good but than it went down hill. The interaction between the FL and ML started out nice but the story forgot that there was an ML. The FL mentions him occasionally but he is really treated as the fool errrrr foil ..... fool by the FL. That’s why I can see the ML becoming a yandere as mentioned. It did not need to go this way. It just turned a story that was good into this weird thing that basically turns off the reader.
    If you want something good in this vein, try...

the long awaited mr Han

this was surprisingly good. A rebirth instead of transmigration but similar vein to this but a better story. No treating the ML as a fool. An actual treating each other as a human being, give and take instead of just taking.....
    That’s what was bothering me!!!!!
    The FL in the wealthy story just takes from the ML and does not give anything - opening up is not enough.... she just takes and takes and takes and no matter how the FL “says” she loves him and has him in her heart, she never acts like it. She can just leave him and not care even if he doesn’t do anything bad. Wow, it took me a long time to find the words to what was making me sour reading the story.
    You don’t see that in the story I mentioned.

morticia_addams likes this.
  15. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. But can you give more. For
    1. What happen to the one who like MC and ML (young master hua and the girl who has heart disease)
    2.what make the 2nd wife and her
    daughter behave like that? Is there any drama after they divorced?
    3. I am sorry but I dont really understand what you mean by point no 5 about younger half sister.

So far that's what I wanna know the most. Thanks

16. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you help me answer my questions. I really need spoiler very much. Thank you in advance

17. Lady B

Lady B Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask a question, is this novel worth reading?