Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does at the Ball ml dance many time with half sister ?

Deleted member 212141 likes this.
  2. twitie

twitie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the sister appear again in the second life?

3. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ainos can we get any specifics on how miserable the ML was while trying to woo the FL? I'm sure she doesn't even think of smiling at his face.
    Also, when she learns that he also reincarnated, I'm sure she'll flip a switch and go full on crazy. Revenge may not be something she'll want to avoid when she knows that fact. I hope so much that she discovers this truth before she gets pregnant because by then she'll be tied down to a monster.

icay1x, chiri.ru, Lisaa and 5 others like this.
  4. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy, would I have loved to read that moment when the god said that she didn't want to be with him anymore and therefore can't bring her back to him. His face would probably be epic.

5. SoraxRiku

SoraxRiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The frustrating thing about this story, is that if he was REALLY sorry about what happened in the first life, then he should leave her alone. She literally ran away two days after her mother's funeral to another country. She wants to get away from everything and everyone that ever brought her pain.

The reality is he is holding out the smallest percentage possible that he can make things right and maybe just maybe win her over. He also ain't stupid he knows that he doesn't deserve her love especially after everything he and his mother put her through in the first life. It's honestly really toxic, he knows she hates him, but she doesn't have the energy to seek revenge because he ain't even worth that much effort. He purposefully putting them in another loveless cycle and its honestly depressing. He really thinks that being 100% loving and openly communicating with her is really going to make a difference.

6. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep sorry guys this isnt for me. I might forgive him if the ML wasnt the one from the first life but nope he is the same so yeah nope. For whatever reason even if the MC lady in waiting didnt tell her about what to expect on the 1st night, the ML should still treat her gently and there s no excuse for rapping your wife just because you are jealous of her cousin. Whoever excusing his behavior in this thread, i m just going to tell you that you are SICK and DISGUSTING just like him.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  7. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The page I following....
    is translating the novel
    The Quick Brown fox

I couldn't stand it and went to see the last chapter they translated. Hoping there was another ending but nop

MC blames himself for the loss of his son and doesn't he blame him? :notlikeblob:
    Sorry, but that girl is already lost.

I feel sorry for her and I want to hit her to see if she reacts. but surely she apologizes to me because I hit her

ML is manipulative and MC is stupid, she blushes for him .... just wtf

It is not mine.
    It's from the translator.
    go to the page and thank there because I think I can not publish full.
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

I don't want to be loved (63)

He kissed her gently on the lips and approached her. Rihanan realized what he was trying to do and opened his eyes wide. Looking at his embarrassed expression, Igor raised his eyebrows.

─ I told you last time. Men want to do more when they wake up in the morning.

Before she realized, something was pushing her in the stomach. It grew bigger and squeezed.

─ It's because you fall asleep right after doing it once. Last night, I could hardly stand trying to wake you up ...

So he had been complaining about his needs as soon as he woke up in the morning. While Rihanan was out of place, he extended his legs with his hands. He lowered his head and bit his ear, as a punishment.

─ Don't look so upset, I will finish it immediately.

The woman's body, who had just woken up, was extremely soft and her interior was still damp with what she had left him the night before. When he entered slowly, his muscles, which were a little tense at first, soon enveloped him.

Igor entered and left her very slowly, with little hurry. Rihanan wrapped his arms around his neck and gave himself completely to his senses. He had been fighting last night, so he didn't have so many energies, but it was quite bearable because he didn't push as fiercely as he did then. Only the shallow breathing and the sound of the flesh hitting each other filled the early morning space. As his slow movements became faster, his breathing became increasingly heavy. It was not long before Rihanan shook violently, reaching its climax. He also collapsed on her with a strong breath.

Rihanan closed her eyes, feeling the heat that spread through her body. The weight of the man on his body was not as uncomfortable as before. It hadn't been long since they spent the night together, but she already felt used to it.

Igor stroking his lower lip, still breathing agitated, he muttered.

─ ... It must have hurt a lot.

He gently licked his swollen and bloody lips, like an apology.

He wanted to say something, but his eyes closed again. He sighed as he looked at her, who had already been in a state of no dream, a mixture of dreams and reality.

─ Are you sleeping again?

Finally, Rihanan fell asleep again.

─ ... this must be crazy.

That was what Mrs. Cesley told Rihanan in the bathtub. He was letting the maids out while he bathed her.

─ What is the condition of the lip and the marks on the back of the neck? Ha!

Compared to the first day, the bruise was in good condition. So too, when the duchess entered the room in the morning, she staggered when she saw Rihanan's condition. After going to bed with the king, the blood on her lips and even the bites on her neck, was clearly not what she would expect. The maid quickly let the maids out, then took Rihanan's hand and asked him seriously what really happened. When Rihanan said that nothing had happened, she felt a little relieved, but the complaints continued while she bathed her.

─ Isn't it scary to do so suddenly? and I wonder how you've been holding on I must say something to the king. What can we do if you bite your lips like that?

Rihanan ran his hand over his lower lip, his hand submerged in the water. His face flushed at the thought of his soft lick of apology this morning.

─ I don't know if this will be covered with makeup. Can I paint it as red as I can? There is nothing officially scheduled for today, but what would you say if it happened and the maids saw it? Queen, are you listening to me?

Rihanan removed his hand from his lips and nodded hastily. The duchess sighed with a look of complete bewilderment.

─ Now that I see the queen in the face, I see that it was not only the king's job. That really ...

Fortunately, the last of his scolding stopped. After finishing the preparation with the help of his maid, Rihanan began the day's schedule seriously.

─ First, let's talk about the big event. In a month, Krit's competition with the main nobles will take place on the hunting grounds near the palace.

Just as the Krit was popular in Crichton, so was it in Arundel, although there was a big difference in the way it was played.

─ Will you be in the game? Or will it just look?

In the past, Rihanan had never learned to play Krit, so he just sat watching. Most of the ladies her age enjoyed the game together, but it was quite lonely to watch alone. But this time, I didn't feel like doing that.

─ I will join.

─ Have you ever learned to play Krit?

Rihanan smiled.

─ Yes. I learned it from my cousin in Crichton.

The maid soon nodded.

─ I see. Then I will schedule the day for the Queen to attend the games in person. And Countess Safia has sent a formal invitation for her birthday. What will he do?

Countess Safia was the lady with whom she had the most conversation yesterday at the banquet. In the past or now, she was a person without particular character and had a good judgment for people.

Rihanan was reflecting a little on the matter, when the duchess spoke.

─ I think it would not be bad as the first person of the Queen.

After all, the duchess had the same idea as Rihanan. It was different in weight to the queen who called the nobility to the royal palace and the queen's direct visit to the territory of the nobility. In the latter case, she had shown her willingness to have a close relationship with the nobility, and this was her first visit since she became queen, so she had to decide more carefully.

─ I think I've heard recently that Count Safia has been doing a lot of business lately.

─ Yes, recently you have invested a lot in the spice business.

In the past, Arundel did not take advantage of the great advantage of the spice trade, but now that he had defeated Crichton at sea, the situation had changed a lot. Perhaps Count Safia will benefit greatly from the spice trade in the future. And it was also in line with Igor's policy.

The more I thought about it, it was useful for Arundel's performance to have Countess Safia on her side.

─ I will take Countess Safia's invitation, when is the date?

─ Two months from now.

Rihanan nodded.

─ I will write a letter myself.

While he was taking his pen to write the letter, Rihanan smiled a little bitterly, having first thought about Arundel's interests. While I was queen, I couldn't help taking it seriously.

"Yes, anyway, it's good."

Rihanan sighed slowly. Having his own related nobles by his side, and having a much closer relationship than he thought with Igor, should have benefited her and not hurt her. She had been imprisoned without appealing to anyone in the past because she had no one around her, except the queen.

Then, suddenly, a thought came to his mind. The fact that she had never seen the Queen's face after losing her son, she had been more pleased than anyone when she found out she was pregnant. He thought he would go see her at least once ...

Perhaps she was very disappointed and angry at the fact that she had lost the grandson she had waited for so long.

─ Can I ask you something, my queen?

When he finished writing the letter and stamped it. The duchess asked a cautious question.

─ Yes, go ahead.

─ ... is not the most discreet question, but does it have a constant lunar cycle?

It was a question that should be asked at some point. It was already confirmed that the first night was a virgin, and there was no bleeding for more than a month.

─ That's right. I don't always have a regular lunar cycle. Many times, it is delayed for one or two months. So you better not expect me to have a successor so soon. And to be clear, I don't plan to take any medication for this.

When she didn't get pregnant, even after a year passed. The queen tried to fix her constitution by administering medications. There were all kinds of home remedies involved, so he had to force himself to drink drugs containing an unimaginable variety of ingredients daily. It was thereafter that Rihanan, who already had a short mouth, stopped eating meat.

The duchess shook her head.

─ Who can dare to force the queen to do something she doesn't want? And as a child is a gift from heaven, you will receive it when you feel comfortable. Do not worry too much.

"A gift from heaven."

Rihanan had a bitter smile. He wondered if a child who had come to her as a miracle and let him go because of his carelessness, would come to her now, not wanting anything at all.

Rihanan thought it would never happen unless it was an evil joke from God.

pd: each person has their tastes. if the person with his tastes does not hurt/injure another I think nobody should judge him

I retire, be happy

8. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep these lovie dovie spoilers aside but can we have a full fledged debate on the 'affair' that our great igor had with that b*tch? That to in the office?

9. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Blush? BLUSH!???? ARE PPL INSANE IN THIS NOVEL!? NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE NIGHT WAS JUST HE APOLOGIZED IN A SE*Y WAY AND HERE PPL ARE BLUSHING
    HALLELUJAH
    HALLELUJAH JESUS SAVE ME PLZ

Flow07, Yume-sama, zuli61 and 7 others like this.
  10. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    In this case I really really appreciate LUCIA novel even Tho they both had very very steamy nights but their feelings developed after their first fight. It's kind of agreeable fantasy novels are imaginary but a characteristic of a human being can not be changed at least it should be logical to some extent

11. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm I am sorry instead of a spoiler I have a question - could anyone, please, give us a link for the translation group "The Quick Brown fox"? I cannot seem to find their page.

12. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This expression will summarize how I feel for this novel.

=________=

P.S. Thanks for the spoiler.
    Still waiting for ML to suffer.....will he?

13. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't found it can you give the link of the site please ?

14. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it in a facebook page. This could probably be that discord page that ainos was mentioning. It's in spanish. I have no idea if there's a discord invite though

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I really want to know about his affair in the past life in detail. You can't say that you love someone and then sleep with that person sister.

16. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why am I like this perhaps because I have been single for all my life?
    But
    When I was reading the spoiler I had a thought that how can they talk and kiss early in the morning without going to bathroom and brushing their teeth? I'm like 'dude can't you smell the bad breath?' and don't you have nature's call? Hmm?

evanesco99211, Aksha, pacze and 6 others like this.
  17. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever there are steamy scenes between Igor and FL in the spoiler, I just keep thinking back to the chapter where FL found Igor f*cking the b*tch sister on his f*cking desk. She THEN proceeded to have a miscarriage. Like... I can't get over it. I don't know how Igor is redeemable. He doesn't deserve her. I feel bad for FL but also resent her for forgiving him :mad::(

18. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    You just freaking voiced out my thoughts dear literally reading those scenes makes my blood boil. It's not even enjoyable
    I prefer reading lucia for infinityth time

19. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got in on the discord channel of Quick brown fox. Just message them in their Facebook page.. Tehy reply immediately with an invite.. Worth a try

SofiyeJaan and Intertwinedinside like this.
  20. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    C
    Can u plx also tell me where can i find this page

Flow07 likes this.