Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Alessa

Alessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone :D

I'm normally avoiding spoilers but because I don't wanna have too much high blood pressure from reading a story, I throw away my pride and hunt as many spoiler as I can get. This thread really helped, thank you :blobmelt:

For all newbies looking for spoilers (and avoiding health complications from reading RE :blobsweat:), I suggest you start reading this thread from page 1. This might sound so troublesome but you will find most of your questions answered in previous pages. I know that because that's what I did :blobwink:

samster, syofiaa, Oreo2122 and 6 others like this.
  2. Blue_Moon87

Blue_Moon87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so surprised when chapter 118 (English version) come out today. I am literally counting the days left for the divorce chapter.

syofiaa, Oreo2122 and eh. noob like this.
  3. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator posted on Patreon that negotiations are still going but they got permission to post chapters regularly on WE website. They had issues because of the virus outbreak in Asia. Yay we are getting closer to the desired event!

4. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 137 and 138 just disgust me. Trashta was nicknamed that for a reason. She goes out to another town to rest from stress because of scar where she meets with a person (ex servant) who helped her escape from viscount Roteschu (and is also in love with her). She asks him to find her an assassin, then she tests assassin asking to kill that ex servant. She then orders assassin to kidnap Rivetty and sell her to slavery in another country. Then she comes back to palace and asks Roteschu find her assassin and also tests that other guy: steal Duke Elgy’s bracelet without harming him. So she informs the duke of her plan and he gets mad at her. Then after midnight assassin comes with a bloody bracelet (and fingers?! Blame the mtl, I hope not) because he was strong and resisted. In the morning she rushes to apologize but he leaves. She begs him to stay and confesses she loves him. And that’s all according to his plan as he mysteriously smiles.

How messed up is that? You take other’s husband claiming there was no love so it was a right thing to do. You try to stop other women from becoming concubines because you are the wife and it’s the right thing to do. But actually you know you don’t love him and he doesn’t love you. Also, there was no sign of him getting new concubines, you just overreacted because of jealousy and insecurities. Sweet.

thenexttyler3, samster, SamS and 13 others like this.
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF... Seriously, like WTF. There is no excuse for this.
    Especially as a escaped slave

6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure we are way beyond the point of excuses with anything those two morons do. She and that shithead of an emperor deserve each other

thenexttyler3 and lazynoodles like this.
  7. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s precisely why. She wants Rivetty to fall to her level. She wanted to kill her first but then thought it would be too kind. Yep. I think this whole “pregnancy-must survive-secure position for child-I don’t want to be not the best” fucked her over. With the help of Duke Elgy, of course.

8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fuck? Does she get more stupider every chapter? It makes me wonder how she survived this far. I don't think any of these plot points were planned and are made up as it goes along like univeristy thesis

Great writing. I guess anything gets published

syofiaa and lazynoodles like this.
  9. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, a lot of things she does is because Duke Elgy tells (or hints) her to. She became empress because he told her to. Also, he said you can't trust an assassin hired by Viscount Roteschu so she gets 2 assassins. She does come up with some plots herself and they are fairly not impressive:
    making a tea party but with males from the families that rejected her as an empress to flirt with them. Getting Crista drunk so she will spill info on Navier and Heinley, but gets info that Crista is in love with Heinley. She also hired maids from bad families to dispose of them when necessary. The blue bird too, she made it so Stupidshoe thought Navier rejected his gift and he got super mad. There was this almost fiasco: Duke Elgy got her fake fallen noble parents. The plan almost failed because Stupidshoe was doing the same thing! He ended up becoming a laughing stock just because he didn't talk to his soon-to-be-empress. But he used that shit show to divorce Navier: he shifted the blame to Koshar.

It's stupid how she is easily manipulated. Sovieshu also tells her to not be close with Duke Elgy... but does she care? He is her only friend that doesn't care that she is a slave! He saved her! She trusts him! ugh...

Damn, Duke Elgy is too good. I think the plan was originally to sway Navier to fuck up the empire and start a war. If not for Rasta... they wouldn't have succeeded with their plan, although they had to heavily change their course of actions.

10. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we can’t deny that Elgy plays it well. Even more chapters, his role grows more important and his true colors comes to the surface :blobokhand:

samster and lazynoodles like this.
  11. Ivyanna

Ivyanna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any Spoilers about Koshar? I somehow grew to like that Maniac a lot and the last Picture of Navers site doesnt look good for him. Sadly i m not even native englisch even less korean.. Maybe someone can help me?

12. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read what people have posted here... it will take maybe a few hours but it’s much faster than asking about Koshar, then asking who are xxx characters that he met, then asking why he did that, then asking why people did that to him etc.

13. Ivyanna

Ivyanna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Fact i did that allready but the Informations are opposing each other wich makes it a little hard to figur out the truth. After i red the Spoilers here i tried to confirm wich one is true by looking at the Pictures in the original Novel since i cant use googletranslate. Well there migth be a way but i m a big Noob when it comes to this Novels, i just recently got into them to get over a long lasting Illness.

Things i know:
    -after getting banished and framed he teams up with Heinley in the Western Kingdom

Spoilers i read so far were
    he manges to get the Rasthas certificate and escapes to the Western Kingdom to the West again becoming a popular Knigth there, but i also red that the Certificate is found and burned by Souvieshu/his men.

Its a little confusing in the end but i sadly sometimes engage in topics to an unusuall degree leaving me restless for a long time. I didnt mean to disregard the Work allready done here, i was simply confused.

syofiaa likes this.
  14. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 139 is such a relief after the shitshow in the previous 2.
    Trashta asked Duke Elgy to be her... how do you call male concubine? He agreed but demanded to get a villa by the shore or other imperial building. I don't want to know how Stupidshoe will get mad at Duke Elgy for playing with his innocent and naive ex-concubine-now-empress, people are already laughing at him when they saw that rasta talked to the duke in a private room and made him stay. Yes, he is that blind.
    But the actual stuff:
    Navier's maid/lady-in-waiting Mastera (idk what kind of name is that, sorry) went to Compshire to pass something to Koshar. He was supposed to capture the bandits in that region with some troops. She arrives at the camp but soldiers say he went to the town. She goes to town and sees him in an alley beating 14 men (shooting at them with bow and arrows but no arrowheads). They were tied, their weapons were on the ground and they were crying. Koshar was at loss of words because it looked like he was bullying these people and he was worried that the maid will report to Navier and she will be worried about his reputation. He was capturing this thief! Then 2 more showed up, then 3 more, then 5... Yeah, he's that strong.
    As he was wondering how to explain this situation to the maid, she asked him to duel her. He got scared: she is a woman AND his precious sister's maid, but more emphasis on the latter. She convinced him and as he wondering what to do and surprised at her swordsmanship, he missed a blow to his head... and fainted...
    At the same time, Navier was wondering how is her brother doing and whether he met up with Mastera. Heinley then asks when is her brother going to get married as he is getting old and nobility marry quite early. She replies that there are probably nobody who would want to marry him and her brother only likes swords... They talk a bit more about Heinley's birthday.

Can you smell something? Is that the ship getting ready to sail? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This "he only likes swords" hint is soooo promising. BTW, Mastera is more like Navier's bodyguard than a maid.

15. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, this is indeed how events happened in the novel.
    - He interrogates Viscount Roteschu and somehow gets the slave certificate.
    - He gets banished, Heinley invites him to the Western Kingdom because he wanted to win Navier's favour so he thought taking care of her brother is the best choice. Which is true, she cares about her brother.
    - He becomes famous knight because he is handsome and very good with swords, he fought a lot when Sovieshu sent him to the borders of the Eastern Empire because they didn't get along. Koshar is very fond of his little sister and he thought Sovieshu didn't treat her fairly.
    - The certificate was sown to the carpet in Navier's room, it was later found by Sovieshu, I don't remember what happened after. Sovieshu was collecting the evidence to get rid of rasta but he could destroy slave certificate because the child will suffer from this.
    - He never left Western Kingdom/Empire

samster, syofiaa, Leilacus and 5 others like this.
  16. Ivyanna

Ivyanna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot. I dont yet know how all fuctions in here work and due to my illness a currently have only my Handy so its not that easy to figure it out. I didnt write everthing i red so far down in my very first post since i yet need to get how the Spoiler funktion works. I m currently learning. Thanks very much for the translation, i was worried because Koshar looked shocked in the picture and didnt appear on the following pages making my imagination go wild, sry for troubling you.

Akesato and rock.doll like this.
  17. Alessa

Alessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, Masteras is the sister of one of Heinley's aide (I'm not sure about this), which means she is a noble too. But she also loves swords and fights which I can imagine will make it difficult to find marriage prospects, something a noble (especially her parent) would worried about.

I does seems like they are made for each other :blobsmirk:. This ship is kinda obvious :blobthinkingsmirk:

thenexttyler3, IzKir, Darcy and 2 others like this.
  18. Karmel

Karmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why do you think that?

setting aside rasta is not the MC nor any focal point at all why should/would she improve at all? what has she ever done or shown says she would grow.

shes far from perfect just very good at her job i can go on but im sure you dont care

i dont understand why you read and reply in the thread about a book that you get no pleasure from

19. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that person grew to hate the novel because of the slavery representation which I don’t get. The slavery is not the focal point in the novel, politics and relationship is. However, it wouldn’t matter if the concubine was just a commoner or nobility as long as she was acting the same way. It’s just not right by law and rank, but who cares they hate slaves! It’s not about slavery.

20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not the fact that it has slavery, it's the fact that its so casually thrown in. Almost like its normalized

I read this because I had high Hope's for it. But it turned into anther MC wank fest and everyone who's against the MC Is a very villainous person

haqpiness likes this.