Spoiler Horror Camgirl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 6, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's some loopholes so far in the translated chapters. Can anyone care to add spoilers?

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to stop reading the raw and wait for the translated chapters but I'm honestly a bit disappointed since originally, I thought Tang Mingli was going to be the ML (though I really don't like how secretive he is towards MC and won't be honest with her since he's hanging with her due to a secretive motive). But as I continue reading further, it feels more like Yin Shengao is actually the ML (the guy who raped MC while he was out of it and who's car hit MC's brother that resulted in his coma). TML is very clear about his feelings towards her but when she asks him if he can tell her why he's been with her, he refused to say anything so in the end, she wanted to keep their relationship as simple friends because as friends, she was fine that he was keeping secrets, but as a lover? Having this kind of behavior is unacceptable. MC doesn't understand YSG and feels like he's stalking her since they keep randomly encountering each other when she's off on her tasks. YSG can't help but think of MC more and more and even though he see's TML by her side, internally he believes she belongs to him regardless. :blobwoah:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  4. Yuen

Yuen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm way too impatient, so I kinda skimming the novel to find which one is the ml :cookie:
    The ML is both Tang Mingli and Yin Shenyao. In the end, they become one (like fusion) because there is some kinda battle (?) and the result is both of them only have half souls. Tang Mingli + Yin Shenyao = Dong Yue (overbearing but sweet, possesive, yandere ML):blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Psytoxin and vsukio like this.
  5. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did this turn into dragon ball...?

Anyway, is her cellphone actually cursed? Or what exactly is the reason why her viewers can see the ghosts she sees....

And did YSG deliberately hit her brother?

6. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more?

7. ichi

ichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link raw please