LCD Magical★Explorer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, Jul 30, 2019.

1. expectro2000xxx

expectro2000xxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of them I want to ask for your opinion about who the girl who appears in it is supposed to be, it should not be the fight with Katrina because she is redhead and Kousuke is fighting with her stole

2. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I can finally put the image

3. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the other one and it is from the first meeting with Steph, Monika and Benito[​IMG]

4. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobunaga Shimazaki also played Shidou from Date-a-live and Shun Kaidou from Saiki. I wanted his voice in the Date-a-live VN's, but only the girls were voiced in the game. :/

Nanami definitely looks like B2 (with a maid outfit mod for nier automata). I never really noticed Kousuke's earrings before until this cover. Usually the "bad guy" character type in otome games have those earrings and style.

It's usually the redhead that has the fiery personality, but here's its the modest looking one (Steph). Monica looks like serious and responsible type, the only one who nearly displays the same character publicly and privately. She looks like Eris from Mushoku Tensei, but more ladylike and less bulky as a swordswoman.

Benito is as I expected lol. That noble suit looks nice though. I can see why he has a fan club just based on looks.

Katrina actually has hair color closer to pink. Twin-tails hair style, the tsundere archtype one. I would assume that's her.

However, the tie or ribbon is blue... red is for first years, blue for second years, and green for third years.... Is a character introduced earlier than usual here?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly I was expecting Monica's hair to be jet black or dark blue, symbolising a cool headed leader. To see her in fiery red, is the illustrator hinting something about her true nature?

Steph is in white/ silver, though where are her wings?

Benito is a caucasian? Weird, because I could have sworn the author mentioning him wearing traditional japanese clothes or some BS. Then again Benito can be an italian name so...

6. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the saintess looks... Didn't Takioto said she's undead or something? Also yeah Pure Black or Brown suits Kaichou

Lam Hoang likes this.
  7. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mentions the color of the ribbon, the colors are blue for the first year, red for the second year and green for the third year, according to the ribbon of Ludi, Yukine and the leaders of the three committees.

Considering that and how Katrina's character is, it could be the fight against her, but I would be surprised because the special emphasis that had been made on the color of her hair, eyes and accessories that were red, it would be strange because Kousuke is using his stole and the reason he lost is precisely because he didn't have it, so I doubt the girl is Katrina

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  8. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    No, If I remember correctly all he said about Steph is that she had a complicated past and that the principality is his enemy. What he did say is that the saint of the first generation is still alive, despite the fact that the public believes she died a long time ago and that in the future she will join the team of the protagonist

9. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    The second volume is out, right? Someone has new images?

10. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more pics of ludi's thighs and Nanami's butt cheeks:blobnosebleed:

Lam Hoang, expectro2000xxx and raitei like this.
  11. Lam Hoang

Lam Hoang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have new illustations ?

12. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    Patience, my brethren.

13. TowaReido

TowaReido Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name in the image shows that the pink haired girl is indeed Katou Rina (Katrina). Iirc the author had previously confirmed that the LN will have a few scenes changed or added in and as such is not an exact copy of the WN. I think there was even a past tweet from the author that Vol2 would have more changes compared to the WN in it compared to Vol1. Kinda makes me wish the current translator actually goes and translates the LN as well, since I think the once commented about being interested in doing so.

14. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I think translating LN would be significantly riskier since it would sooner or later get licensed by yen press or Jclub. This may cause the WN to be compromised as well.

15. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopes that JNC will be the one to take it. I want those store bonus SS and illustrations.

16. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    He said that, because of the little he read of the LN, as long as the end version is concerned, he does not believe that there is any major change, so perhaps when begin to have more significant changes he will translate it

17. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    God, I want new illustrations

Lam Hoang likes this.
  18. Archiver with ADHD

Archiver with ADHD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more nanami

Hyoketsu, raitei, Lam Hoang and 2 others like this.
  19. expectro2000xxx

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think about it, does anyone have a sketch of Luigia-sensei? Like with the characters of the first volume and Nanami, it would be nice to see how she looks

20. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Lam Hoang, PHThanatos, raitei and 2 others like this.